Obama wanted to shoot Israeli jets down in 2014... is this what you call an Ally/friend??

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. No we will Re-Establish the Constitution.
2. Like I said we will ship them into Detroit first, turn all the structures there into holding cells, or re-population hotels.
3. We will then send them by airplane loads to Egypt where they will then get the chance to stay their if Egypt will have them or be put into a lottery of other muslim Nations who will have to take them.
4. The UN will set them up and give them their American US dollars at that time then get settled, then they will be on their own at that point.
5. islam is here only to subvert the Constitution, my plan ends all that.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

James, you still miss a couple important questions:

How will you force Egypt take anyone?
How will you force ANY nation to take them?

1. We pay Egypt billions of dollars a year they owe us as much.

We give Egypt financial aid through a complex system of negotiated agreements none of which include taking in some 2.6 million or more people. You would need to negotiate something and I doubt they would agree. Egypt's economy is in trouble and it can't afford 2.6 million more people on it's border.

2. Otherwise we find a drop off location to create a dispersal encampment.

Ok...so you are talking about more encampments until you can find countries to take them, is that it? Where would they be? How would you get agreement to have them there?

3. Way south Israel, down in the desert, where they too send their musilms.

You seriously think Israel would agree to this? Deserts can not support 2.6 million people.

4. Tent City would work.

Until winter hits.

How will you feed 2.6 million people in these encampments?
How would educate the children?
How would you prevent or treat disease?
Who will pay for all this for the years and possibly decades it may take to find someplace to ship them?
What about those for whom no country will take them? Is there a time limit here?

Hypocrisy: Calling me and other pro americans traitors for not supporting a foreign government while the hypocrites support foreign government and not their own.Ya know to fix this problem all you israel firsters should move to Israel

Bripat was just in another thread defending secessionists in Texas. He really is a dummy. :lol:

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

2. Like I said we will ship them into Detroit first, turn all the structures there into holding cells, or re-population hotels.
3. We will then send them by airplane loads to Egypt where they will then get the chance to stay their if Egypt will have them or be put into a lottery of other muslim Nations who will have to take them.
4. The UN will set them up and give them their American US dollars at that time then get settled, then they will be on their own at that point.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

We give Egypt financial aid through a complex system of negotiated agreements none of which include taking in some 2.6 million or more people. You would need to negotiate something and I doubt they would agree. Egypt's economy is in trouble and it can't afford 2.6 million more people on it's border.

Ok...so you are talking about more encampments until you can find countries to take them, is that it? Where would they be? How would you get agreement to have them there?

You seriously think Israel would agree to this? Deserts can not support 2.6 million people.

4. Tent City would work.

Until winter hits.

Who will pay for all this for the years and possibly decades it may take to find someplace to ship them?
What about those for whom no country will take them? Is there a time limit here?

1. You sure are pessimistic about this plan of mine, you seem to want to ask thousands of questions, when it is obvious it will work.
2. Are you that set against this plan?
3. Its the only way to protect this country and Europe and Israel.
4. You seem to be in some sort of La La land…..
5. Just sit back and watch how I get this started.
6. Relax for a while.
7. They have their book their kids can learn from it!
8. There are many muslim doctors too, they will be there too.
9. Relax I got this!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

4. Tent City would work.

Until winter hits.

1. You sure are pessimistic about this plan of mine, you seem to want to ask thousands of questions, when it is obvious it will work.

I'm realistic.

2. Are you that set against this plan?

I'm realistic

3. Its the only way to protect this country and Europe and Israel.

You've expanded the number of people you will need to forceably remove hugely.
2.6 million in the US
50 million in Europe
1.35 million in Israel

You're advocting forceably removing them to Muslim majority countries which would be ME, parts of Asia and Africa. Nations which are almost all considered developing, many are resource poor, have huge problems with poverty and unemployment. You say you'll make them take what is now around 55 million people but won't say how.

4. You seem to be in some sort of La La land…..

Nope. I'm strictly real world here.

5. Just sit back and watch how I get this started.
6. Relax for a while.
7. They have their book their kids can learn from it!
8. There are many muslim doctors too, they will be there too.
9. Relax I got this!

You realize there IS a historical precedent for this and it did not end well....?:doubt:

Sorry bout that,

1. Well we have to start here.
2. We have to protect the Constitution above everything else.
3. You and I know they want to come in here like in Detroit and set up their Kingdom bullshit.
4. You know as well as I know they want Sharia Law to rule them.
5. Its no secret, they don't want American Freedom.
6. SO we have to send them back.
7. The Constitution is Supreme Law.
8. Its why we are Great!
9. There is nothing that should try to replace it, but look around , and you will see whats going on.
10. Its time we clean up America, clean out illegals and clean out islam.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. This IS war between islam and the world, thats what you MUST understand before you understand the necessity of what my plan holds.
2. We need them gone and they need to get back to where they came from, for the peace of the world.
3. islam and Freedom don't mix, Freedoms we brought about, its created by us, and isn't for them, and they need to get away from us as much as we need them away from us.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Well we have to start here.
2. We have to protect the Constitution above everything else.

Indeed, and for over 200 years it has remained intact, despite numerous onslaughts.

3. You and I know they want to come in here like in Detroit and set up their Kingdom bullshit.

Detroit? There's not a large Muslim community in Detroit.
I've seen little support, if any, amongst US Muslims for a "kingdom" or any sort of religious theocracy.

4. You know as well as I know they want Sharia Law to rule them.

They do? American Muslims? Do you have data to support that claim?

5. Its no secret, they don't want American Freedom.

It's no secret that they do: Muslim Americans No Signs of Growth in Alienation or Support for Extremism Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

6. SO we have to send them back.

You still won't answer what you would do with them if no country would except them. Why won't you answer?

7. The Constitution is Supreme Law.
8. Its why we are Great!

I heartedly agree :)

9. There is nothing that should try to replace it, but look around , and you will see whats going on.

Your very ideas for dealing with Muslims would destroy the Constitution and all that it stands for and turn Freedom of Religion to Freedom of Christian Religion Only.

10. Its time we clean up America, clean out illegals and clean out islam.

American Muslims are American.

690-020208girlscouts_fs1_copy_standalone_prod_affiliate_80.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1. This IS war between islam and the world, thats what you MUST understand before you understand the necessity of what my plan holds.
2. We need them gone and they need to get back to where they came from, for the peace of the world.
3. islam and Freedom that we brought about, created by us isn't for them, and they need to get away from us as much as we need them away from us.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Muslims have been part of America since it's inception and have fought in numerous wars for Freedom. Where would they go?

What would you do if no one would take them?

Sorry bout that,

1. No they haven't, now I know you have eaten the blue pill.
2. SHould of eaten the red pill.
3. Look we are going to round up islam and send them back to where they came from, it will happen, and it will be for The Constitution, not against it.
4. We will be doing this sooner rather than later.
5. You will see.
6. muslims phone home, because you're headed home.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Well, well, well! Now we have a pretty good idea why America's Kenyan Emperor is scared shitless of what Bibi might say when he addresses OUR congress! Let's hope Mossad is extra careful between now and then; Hillary's hit man is still on the loose and looking for odd jobs.

Only twice have foreign dignitaries addressed a Joint Session of Congress: French Ambassador Andre de Laboulaye (20 May 1934), to mark the centennial of the death of the Marquis de Lafayette, and Cuban Ambassador Guillermo Belt (19 April 1948), to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Cuban independence after the Spanish-American War in 1898.

Personally, I think it is near treasonous for Congress to invite him to speak before a joint session of
Congress without consulting the President.

And I have nothing negative boiling inside of me against Israel, I believe they are our best ally in the middle east...

BUT I do believe it was wrong wrong wrong on Congress critters to invite Netanyahu for a rare joint session of Congress WITHOUT consulting with the President and without inviting the President in on the decision making process on whether this would be harmful or helpful to the foreign policies of our Nation, and to us.

Republicans in my opinion have been HARMFUL to our Nation with doing this kind of back stabbing bull crud.

We must remember that liberals feel it is treasonous for Congress to even discuss anything without first consulting with the "president".

Pity the Constitution has so many big words in it else they might try reading it.

Though I will concede their efforts (if they were to make any) would be unlikely to produce any comprehension.

The Bethlehem-based news agency Ma’an has cited a Kuwaiti newspaper report Saturday, that US President Barack Obama thwarted an Israeli militaryattack against Iran's nuclear facilities in 2014 by threatening to shoot down Israeli jets before they could reach their targets in Iran.
Following Obama's threat, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu was reportedly forced to abort the planned Iran attack.
According to Al-Jarida, the Netanyahu government took the decision to strike Iran some time in 2014 soon after Israel had discovered the United States and Iran had been involved in secret talks over Iran’s nuclear program and were about to sign an agreement in that regard behind Israel's back.
The report claimed that an unnamed Israeli minister who has good ties with the US administration revealed the attack plan to Secretary of State John Kerry, and that Obama then threatened to shoot down the Israeli jets before they could reach their targets in Iran.
Obama Threatened to Shoot Down IAF Iran Strike - Middle East - News - Arutz Sheva

Shooting down Israeli jets is something a radical Muslim would do.

It is a shame that on June 8th 1967, we did not have a President that had the same thoughts.

The Bethlehem-based news agency Ma’an has cited a Kuwaiti newspaper report Saturday, that US President Barack Obama thwarted an Israeli militaryattack against Iran's nuclear facilities in 2014 by threatening to shoot down Israeli jets before they could reach their targets in Iran.
Following Obama's threat, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu was reportedly forced to abort the planned Iran attack.
According to Al-Jarida, the Netanyahu government took the decision to strike Iran some time in 2014 soon after Israel had discovered the United States and Iran had been involved in secret talks over Iran’s nuclear program and were about to sign an agreement in that regard behind Israel's back.
The report claimed that an unnamed Israeli minister who has good ties with the US administration revealed the attack plan to Secretary of State John Kerry, and that Obama then threatened to shoot down the Israeli jets before they could reach their targets in Iran.
Obama Threatened to Shoot Down IAF Iran Strike - Middle East - News - Arutz Sheva
I don't believe that. Number one our military would refuse. Number two Obabble has no balls.
Why are they all traitorous scum like you? Unlike you MOST if not ALL military members will do their job when told to do it by their commander.They are US soldiers not Israeli

That makes you a traitor to America. PERIOD.

Thus making you a fucking muslim terrorist and perhaps an accomplice to 9/11... the muslim killing of nearly 3000 Americans!...PERIOD!
I'm not the one swearing allegiance and support to a foreign country that HAS attacked,spied,harmed,even killed US citizens and military members. You are a treasonous snake who deserves a cell at a Fed Pen

Forum List

Back