CPAC Straw Poll Results Are In! And The Winner Is?...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
RAND PAUL!

Big surprise to the Neocon Statist establishment. WTG Rand!

Rand Paul Victorious In CPAC Straw Poll, Walker Surges To Claim 2nd

Another year, another victory for a Paul.

Sen. Rand Paul won the CPAC presidential preference straw poll for the third time in a row, with Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker staking a claim to the frontrunner status he currently enjoys after a month that saw him surge in the polls.

Paul raked in a touch over 25 percent of the vote from the more than 3,000 conservative activists who attended the conference in National Harbor, Md. Walker was the only other candidate to touch 20 percent, pulling in 21 percent of the vote...

Read More:
Rand Paul Wins CPAC Straw Poll Walker Surges To Claim 2nd The Daily Caller

Paul as president will disappoint libertarians, but victorious politicians do that regularly to small portions of their base.

OMG!!

The level of excitement across the country is

qa_bored.jpg

Paul as president will disappoint libertarians, but victorious politicians do that regularly to small portions of their base.

I'll still take my chances with him, over Communists/Progressives and Neocon Statists. He has my support.

I don't have cable, so I miss most of the insanity (otherwise known as "news"), so I just don't know. Palin is NOT in the headlines with any asinine statement or speech. Does this mean that even CPAC has thrown her under the bus, and didn't put her on display?

Maybe, maybe not. But at least he's shaking you Neocon Statists up a bit.
LOL! Rand Paul is not going to be the nominee. Count on it.

Yes we know, you Neocon Statists prefer dishonest frauds like John Boehner, Mitch McConnell, and Jeb Bush. But hopefully, most Republicans won't go with you guys next time. I guess we'll see though.

He wouldn't disappoint me at all. I plan on voting for him if he runs. I'm well aware that Rand Paul is not a pure libertarian, and neither am I, but he's the closest thing we've ever had to a viable presidential candidate in a very long time and if elected he will certainly advance some libertarian ideals that will resonate with people across the board, whereas the others won't. Rome didn't get built in a day. Things change in increments, not overnight.

He wouldn't disappoint me at all. I plan on voting for him if he runs. I'm well aware that Rand Paul is not a pure libertarian, and neither am I, but he's the closest thing we've ever had to a viable presidential candidate in a very long time and if elected he will certainly advance some libertarian ideals that will resonate with people across the board, whereas the others won't. Rome didn't get built in a day. Things change in increments, not overnight.

Perfectly stated. Thanks.

Rand Paul is genuine in his push for less Government intervention in our lives. His stances on things like NSA Spying and advocating abolishing harsh archaic Drug Laws, resonate with many across party-lines. No other Politician out there is doing that.

The man has shown real bravery and perseverance. He's getting hit by both extremist Communists/Progressives and Neocon Statists. I respect him. He has my support.

Paul is a viable alternative to Bush and Christie.

The mainstream GOP primary voters will not support the far right nut jobs like Santorum and Perry.

Nothing like a Rand Paul thread to bring out the hateful Communist/Progressive and Neocon Statist wingnuts. He must be doing something right. Go get em Rand!

Forum List

Back