Obama vs. Afghanistan

the navy does not have mos YOU moron !!!!
That's a general term. It applies. Same as billet. You're arguing semantics because your ass is in a sling.

You're not going to answer any of the questions because you can't, because you are a fucking coward liar. You never served.

good bye you general idiot :lol::lol:
You're not going to answer any of the questions because you can't, because you are a fucking coward liar. You never served.

That's a general term. It applies. Same as billet. You're arguing semantics because your ass is in a sling.

and you can't prove a thing and it burn your ass up.

go suck your daddy's cock faggot

and you can't prove a thing and it burn your ass up.

go suck your daddy's cock faggot
Since I have made no claims of mil service, I have nothing to prove.

You don't understand how it works.

You're just a lying coward puke, calling for the assassination of the CinC, thinking that shit is perfectly okay because you believe you're safe on the good ol' anonymous internet.

You're not.

for the benefit of the board ONLY the Navy use's rate and rank only. MM just shit down his leg.
It doesn't make a fuck.

What was your billet?

What ship? What job aboard?

You're arguing semantics because you cannot answer the questions.

And, I thought I was boring you and was dismissed. What happened there, fucking coward liar?

You want the CinC assassinated, mother fucker? Come through ME first!

for the benefit of the board ONLY the Navy use's rate and rank only. MM just shit down his leg.
It doesn't make a fuck.

What was your billet?

And, I thought I was boring you and was dismissed. What happened there, fucking coward liar?

ill tell it to an American. but you don't qualify.

It doesn't make a fuck.

What was your billet?

Americans don't wish for the assassination of the CinC you fucking puke. YOU do.

It doesn't make a fuck.

What was your billet?

Americans don't wish for the assassination of the CinC you fucking puke. YOU do.

make ya a deal. you kiss my ass and be nice ill tell it all ok????

oh and i shut off pm - so talk to yourself as you always do

make ya a deal. you kiss my ass and be nice ill tell it all ok????

oh and i shut off pm - so talk to yourself as you always do
Since I didn't initiate any PMs, merely responded to yours, that's no biggie.

The fact is, you're a liar, a coward and a fringe lunatic moron who wants the CinC assassinated.

That about covers it.

lets see your service record first. go ahead pussy put up or STFU

send me your credit card and checking account info first. you idiot
I have made no assertions or claims of military service. You did. Therefore I have no onus to prove anything. You do.

So man up or shut up little bitch, I have many military friends who would really like to get to know you alot better.

I have many military friends who would really like to get to know you alot better

the ones that were DD for being faggots ????:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ah.....funny how Military members aren't DD'd for being gay....only OTH. Methinks you are looking a little suspicious there. :eusa_whistle:

I think the below is a result of or at least partly a result of a lack of leadership from Washington. The inability to define our objective, course and end game.

Mike

First US official resigns over Afghanistan war - Times Online

Times Online
A senior diplomat has become the first US official to resign in protest at the war in Afghanistan, in a move that has shaken the White House, according to reports.

Matthew Hoh, 36, a former captain in the Marine Corps who fought in Iraq before joining the US State Department, resigned from his post as the senior US civilian in Zabul province, a Taleban stronghold in Afghanistan. He said that he believed the war only fuelled the insurgency, the Washington Post reports.

"I have lost understanding of and confidence in the strategic purposes of the United States' presence in Afghanistan," Mr Hoh wrote in his resignation letter, dated September 10.

"I have doubts and reservations about our current strategy and planned future strategy, but my resignation is based not upon how we are pursuing this war, but why and to what end."

He said that many Afghans were fighting the United States largely because its troops were there. While the Taleban was a malign presence, and al-Qaeda needed to be confronted, he said, the US was asking its troops to die in Afghanistan for what was essentially a far-off civil war.

American families, he wrote, "must be reassured their dead have sacrificed for a purpose worthy of futures lost, love vanished, and promised dreams unkept. I have lost confidence such assurances can be made any more."

In an interview with the newspaper, Mr Hoh described his time in Zabul as the "second-best job I've ever had", and said of al-Qaeda and the Taleban: "There are plenty of dudes who need to be killed."

"I'm not some peacenik, pot-smoking hippie who wants everyone to be in love," he added.

However, he said he was speaking out because he did not believe in the war in Afghanistan any more, and believed that the White House should not deploy any more troops there.

As President Obama continues to deliberate over whether to order a surge of additional troops into Afghanistan, Mr Hoh, who according to diplomats held a position in the State Department equivalent to Lieutenant-Colonel, said: "I want people in Iowa, people in Arkansas, people in Arizona, to call their congressman and say, 'Listen, I don't think this is right.'"

Richard Holbrooke, the White House's special representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan, told the Post he disagreed that the war "wasn't worth the fight". However, he added that he agreed with "much of his analysis".

I think the below is a result of or at least partly a result of a lack of leadership from Washington. The inability to define our objective, course and end game.

Mike

Times Online
A senior diplomat has become the first US official to resign in protest at the war in Afghanistan, in a move that has shaken the White House, according to reports.

Matthew Hoh, 36, a former captain in the Marine Corps who fought in Iraq before joining the US State Department, resigned from his post as the senior US civilian in Zabul province, a Taleban stronghold in Afghanistan. He said that he believed the war only fuelled the insurgency, the Washington Post reports.

"I have lost understanding of and confidence in the strategic purposes of the United States' presence in Afghanistan," Mr Hoh wrote in his resignation letter, dated September 10.

"I have doubts and reservations about our current strategy and planned future strategy, but my resignation is based not upon how we are pursuing this war, but why and to what end."

He said that many Afghans were fighting the United States largely because its troops were there. While the Taleban was a malign presence, and al-Qaeda needed to be confronted, he said, the US was asking its troops to die in Afghanistan for what was essentially a far-off civil war.

American families, he wrote, "must be reassured their dead have sacrificed for a purpose worthy of futures lost, love vanished, and promised dreams unkept. I have lost confidence such assurances can be made any more."

In an interview with the newspaper, Mr Hoh described his time in Zabul as the "second-best job I've ever had", and said of al-Qaeda and the Taleban: "There are plenty of dudes who need to be killed."

"I'm not some peacenik, pot-smoking hippie who wants everyone to be in love," he added.

However, he said he was speaking out because he did not believe in the war in Afghanistan any more, and believed that the White House should not deploy any more troops there.

As President Obama continues to deliberate over whether to order a surge of additional troops into Afghanistan, Mr Hoh, who according to diplomats held a position in the State Department equivalent to Lieutenant-Colonel, said: "I want people in Iowa, people in Arkansas, people in Arizona, to call their congressman and say, 'Listen, I don't think this is right.'"

Richard Holbrooke, the White House's special representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan, told the Post he disagreed that the war "wasn't worth the fight". However, he added that he agreed with "much of his analysis".

A policy which is owned by Bush/Cheney so far. Obama has yet to make any significant changes that would give him ownership of the direction our Afghan policy is going.

Mike

Times Online

A policy which is owned by Bush/Cheney so far. Obama has yet to make any significant changes that would give him ownership of the direction our Afghan policy is going.

obama sent 10,000 plus military advisors recently ....... in the past 8 months he has said nothing either way.....seems he likes bush / cheney's policy....

however my guess is he is going to use the afgan election recount to pull out....

Mike

Times Online

Obama took ownership of Afghanistan the day he was swore in.

Oh no, please.........

The man owns it Bush and Cheney are gone, period. No, I am not defending them, nor anyone for that matter, merely stating fact.

Further, when you add to the facts what Obama said in regard to Afghanistan for 18 months leading into the election, he bought it lock stock and barrel, big time.

Well, those serving at his pleasure are still waiting!

Mike

Mike

Times Online

obama sent 10,000 plus military advisors recently ....... in the past 8 months he has said nothing either way.....seems he likes bush / cheney's policy....

however my guess is he is going to use the afgan election recount to pull out....

did they send 10K coffins to ??? their just target practice for the taliban

I have made no assertions or claims of military service. You did. Therefore I have no onus to prove anything. You do.

So man up or shut up little bitch, I have many military friends who would really like to get to know you alot better.

I have many military friends who would really like to get to know you alot better

Ah.....funny how Military members aren't DD'd for being gay....only OTH. Methinks you are looking a little suspicious there. :eusa_whistle:

I was referring to MM's faggot army which he claims he has :eusa_whistle:

I was referring to MM's faggot army which he claims he has :eusa_whistle:
There was no claim of an army.

However, YOU claimed military service, which since you can't/won't back, it's a lie.

You are a coward and a liar, a lunatic fringer who wants the CinC assassinated. What more can be said?

Forum List

Back