Obama versus Jesus: Black Christians Must Decide

Discussion in 'Politics' started by American_Jihad, Aug 29, 2012.

1. American_Jihad

American_Jihad Flaming Libs/Koranimals

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,359
    [​IMG]

Obama versus Jesus: Black Christians Must Decide

8/28/12
    By Lloyd Marcus

A poll claims that Romney will receive zero percent of the black vote. Well, if the poll proves correct, it means that a vast majority of black voters are ignorant of the truth...or else they're racist.

Black Christians who vote for Obama knowing his crimes against Christianity and biblical principles have chosen to worship the idol of racial loyalty over their discipleship to Jesus Christ. Pure and simple.

"Thou shalt have no other gods before me." -Exodus 20:3

Incredibly, some blacks have completely forsaken their Christianity for Obama. A fellow PK (preacher's kid) said her parents recently changed their stance on same-sex marriage in support of their black president. I find this remarkable.

Though I disagree, I have been sympathetic and understanding with black seniors who have suffered dearly, with hearts still bearing scars of racial injustice.

A year or so ago, I hosted the first Black Conservative Press Conference at the National Press Club in D.C. Several prominent black conservatives from numerous black conservative groups/organizations spoke. My brother brought my 84-year-old black dad from Baltimore. That evening, Dad said, "Everything I heard today is true. But, because of racism I suffered in my youth, I can not turn against Obama."

At that time, I respectfully gave my hero, my preacher dad, a pass. Some may criticize me, saying, Lloyd, either you stand for conservatism or you do not. While you may have a valid point, it is in my DNA to respect my parents. How do you respectfully tell your usually character-driven parent that his decision to support Obama, no matter what, is rooted in racism and a refusal to forgive?

But now that Obama has been exposed as the most anti-Christian president in U.S. history, senior black Christians must no longer be given a pass for supporting this man.

---

Read more: Articles: Obama versus Jesus: Black Christians Must Decide

2. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,204
    By writing a national article discussing it? Im not sure that's the best way to do that. He is correct though.

3. Matthew

Matthew Blue dog all the way!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,229
    Blacks, if you believe in family and jesus you may want to come over to the republican party. We will treat you as human beings instead of another vote.

We want you to advance and to become wealthy with the opportunity this country once stood for. Not used as a power drive for a bunch of dividing democrats that wish to make everything about race and hatred.

We stand for smaller government, more freedoms, ect.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2012
  4. TheGreatGatsby

TheGreatGatsby Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,571
    I don't buy the zero percent black vote point. I can smell that manufactured media point miles away.

5. Matthew

Matthew Blue dog all the way!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,229
    If you believe in conservative free market principles. Welcome to the party...No matter what race you're!!!

In No I don't bite.

6. TheGreatGatsby

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,571
    But what about the blacks that opposed Obama's flip flop? That story is undoubtedly going unreported.

7. Nole

Nole Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +126
    that has to be the most retarded article I have ever read, wow, 2 minutes of my life stolen!

who the fuck does this guy think he is? trying to justify his view on Obama. what a hack.

I understand if someone does not support Obama. I do not understand this vile and insane talking point that Obama is some how anti Christianity. Some of you really need to take a good long look at your self. this article is complete crap.

8. TheGreatGatsby

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,571
    You don't understand it b/c you don't want to see it. Christianity was never anything more than a prop for Obama. It's why he hasn't bothered to go to church since he's been in the WH. It's why he didn't look for a Christian denomination based on peace and love when he was using it as a prop. And it's why he is more than willing to sell out the value of marriage.

9. Luissa

Luissa Annoying Customer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,664
    Loyd Marcus needs to learn from his parents, they are obviously smarter than he is.

10. squeeze berry

squeeze berry Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,459
    I'm not buying the zero % either.

some black person will get confused and check the Romney box by mistake.