Obama Uses Army To Attack “White Privilege”

[
This is good. He is educating white people about white privilege. Far too many have no idea what it is. How does he find time in his schedule to do this? Your POTUS is simply amazing. Thanks for posting.
obama-race-card.jpg

white-privilege-card.jpg

Yeah, you run with this... keep us posted as to how this betters your life.

:lmao:
It doesnt better my life. It gives you the head start you desperately need to keep ahead of me. :laugh:

I'm already way ahead of you pal.. trust me. While you wallow in your self-imposed victim-hood, I get about the business of my life. That's what separates the men from the boys.
You may be ahead of me in neanderthal DNA but thats the only category.

This is good. He is educating white people about white privilege. Far too many have no idea what it is. How does he find time in his schedule to do this? Your POTUS is simply amazing. Thanks for posting.

images
Its amazing how so many white people think they can just lay around in their trailer parks and their white privilege will be delivered to them. I always tell them they have to at least apply for a job so someone can give it to them.
So how is life in the trailer park?
I dont know. Why dont you tell us?

images
Its amazing how so many white people think they can just lay around in their trailer parks and their white privilege will be delivered to them. I always tell them they have to at least apply for a job so someone can give it to them.
You're the one that said,"everyone" I talk to in the trailer park
We can only conclude that you're an associative member in good standing.

I actually think the system is pretty fair. No one hires mexicans and blacks as much as whites because, on average, they suck as workers. Do you know what ethnic group in this country has done the best? Asians and that is a fuckin fact so why didn't white privilege kick in and throw these people under the foot of white people? Maybe asians have asian privilege and we should all bitch about that but I don't want to because every single asian I have worked with worked really well and was easy to get along with.

images
Thats if you have bad reading comprehension like most trailer park dwellers do. Please quote where I said I talked to anyone while in a trailer park. Dont stall either.

Thats if you have bad reading comprehension like most trailer park dwellers do. Please quote where I said I talked to anyone while in a trailer park. Dont stall either.
I got a better Idea. Why don't you change your name to "truckstop."
That would suit you better.
And btw the ascwipe. Don't hold your breath either.

Really, I was under the impression military spending and development has increased under Obama.

Who in the military has been saying Obama has cut their projects?

I googled it, and couldn't find anything but right wing web sites complaining about Obama and the military.

Help me find what supports this idea that Obama is gutting the military, without citing right wing pundits

I got a better Idea. Why don't you change your name to "truckstop."
That would suit you better.
And btw the ascwipe. Don't hold your breath either.
I wasnt holding my breath. I was just pointing out to the board either you lack reading comprehension or you are so emotionally traumatized you had to make up a lie about me.

Why attack white privilege when you can embrace it? I like it and wish there was more of it.
Pointing it out and educating whites to its existence isnt really attacking it. Thank you for stepping up and admitting it. Thats mighty white of you.

I said I think it is often. Thank you for reminding me how great it is to be white because I love being white all the time. It is so awesome. You should try it sometime.

Really, I was under the impression military spending and development has increased under Obama.

Who in the military has been saying Obama has cut their projects?

I googled it, and couldn't find anything but right wing web sites complaining about Obama and the military.

Help me find what supports this idea that Obama is gutting the military, without citing right wing pundits

Then we have to cite left wing pundits...and that definately isn't unbiased.

Why attack white privilege when you can embrace it? I like it and wish there was more of it.
Pointing it out and educating whites to its existence isnt really attacking it. Thank you for stepping up and admitting it. Thats mighty white of you.

I said I think it is often. Thank you for reminding me how great it is to be white because I love being white all the time. It is so awesome. You should try it sometime.
I agree its often. No thanks I dont ever want to be white. It must be tough dealing with being white and having an inferiority complex over having recessive genes and knowing the only reason you have something is because you had 400 years of white AA to give you a head start. I rather like embarrassing white guys like you by achieving despite all the obstacles and being better at everything.

I love my white privilege, and no, Obama cannot borrow it.
He doesnt want or need to borrow it. He has already become your POTUS. He just wants you to understand why you have an inferiority complex. You personally didnt have anything to do with building white privilege. You just benefited from your ancestors using white AA and building the system so you could take advantage of it today instead of succeeding on your own merits.

Last edited:
I know some of this has been posted already. but lets call it what it is.
this is Obama and his Government sanctioned bigotry and racism against YOU and you who voted for this. and you are paying for cutting your own throats. this is sickening. and you claim this man loves this country? You people were warned about him

snip;
photo_155.jpg
By Matthew Vadum -- Bio and Archives March 11, 2016

vadum031116.jpg
The U.S. Army subjected 400 soldiers in Georgia to a “white privilege” indoctrination session last year, lecturing the troops on how our society supposedly systematically lavishes unearned benefits on those who are white, male, and heterosexual, a watchdog group reports.

“Outrageous – that is the only word to describe this type of raw racist indoctrination,” said Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch.

“The Obama administration undermines the morale of our military with morally repugnant ‘equal opportunity training’ that makes many soldiers feel unwelcome because they are the wrong sex, race, religion or aren’t part of a politically correct group.”

Of course political correctness has always been more important to President Obama than military effectiveness. Our Marxist president despises the U.S. military and everything it represents. Like any good radical leftist, Obama believes the only good American soldier is one who plays the role of social worker, not war-fighter.

He has been gutting and gelding the military since taking office, allowing fleets, warplanes, and weapons to rust their way into irrelevance. He has been purging the military of ideologically hostile officers, and fundamentally transforming it into something other than a war-fighting force.

Obama has been moving to reduce soldier pay and benefits and hollow out the military, reducing it to mid-century staff levels. He’s barely concerned with the continuing neglect of veterans and their health care. And he stands behind Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter who decided last Dec. 3 to rescind women’s exemptions from direct ground combat. Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus and other left-wingers are demanding gender diversity quotas of at least 25 percent and that training standards be lowered for females.

all of it here:

I don't need educating by that stupid fuck.

Obama's an idiot. White privilege my ass.
Here in Idaho asclepias is considered a noxious weed and we spray it with Roundup. So consider the source
Typical white person logic. Kill off the plants that support the larvae of Monarch butterflies and further poison nature. You white guys are real smart.....not. :laugh:

Forum List

Back