Obama: US is 'Exceptional' country!

PamelaJ

Rookie
Sep 30, 2013
President Obama defended the idea of "American exceptionalism" and its outsized role in international affairs during his address at the UN General Assembly in New York on Tuesday.

9/24/13 Obama:I believe America must remain engaged for our own security. But I believe America is exceptional. In part because we have shown a willingness through the sacrifice of blood and treasure to stand up not only for our own narrow self interest, but for the interest of all.

Obama has mentioned 'American Exceptionalism' more than Bush.

4/4/09: Barack Obama: I believe in American exceptionalism...
9/20/11: Obama: Michelle and I, we’re only here because somebody passed on this incredible notion, this exceptional American idea that it doesn’t matter where you come from, it doesn’t matter who you’re born to.
11/30/11: Obama: America is great not just because we’re powerful, but also because we have a set of values that the world *admires … We don’t just think about what’s good for us, but we’re also thinking about what’s good for the world … That’s what makes us exceptional.
4/2/12: Obama: My entire career has been a testimony to American exceptionalism.
5/23/12: Obama: The United States has been, and will always be, the one indispensable nation in world affairs. It’s one of the many examples of why America is exceptional.
6/7/12: Obama: There are a set of values that make this country extraordinary, that make this country exceptional.
7/14/12: Obama: What makes us exceptional—it’s not just how many skyscrapers we have; it’s not how powerful our military is. What makes us special is this idea that in this country, if you are willing to work hard, if you’re willing to take responsibility for your own life, then you can make it if you try.

What does it mean? May be US president is willing to confirm significance of 'Fourth Reich'. Doesn't he really look forward to redrawing the World Map?

TYRANOCRACY.jpg

does anybody really give a rat's ass about whatever dumb-fuck Obama says...?

I sure don't...

just like I didn't give a flying fuck about whatever dumb-fuck GWB ever said...

I've got no use for inept motherfuckers who have to rely on their handlers to know what to do and say...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back