Obama: U.S. Does Not Recognize 'Legitimacy of Continued Israeli Settlements'

Obama just put Israel "on the chopping block," said former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. John Bolton.

John Bolton is a neocon nutjob who has said many things in the past the haven't happened.

As much as I personally support Israel, there has to be a limit on how many settelments they can build. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but God did not give this land to them.

Why don't we use the most recent massacre carried out in Gaza as an example? During the 2008 cease-fire between Hamas and Israel, it was implied that Hamas would stop firing rockets and mortars into Israel if Israel lifted its blockade enough to allow humanitarian supplies into the area. As Israeli data shows (see p. 6 here,) Hamas more or less honored the agreement by essentially bringing rocket and mortar fire to a standstill. Israel did almost nothing to lift the blockade, and the people of Gaza continued to suffer. Rocket attacks increased sharply once more as a consequence of Israel's inaction, and Israel responded by slaughtering Gazans.

Let's compare the number of casualties caused by Hamas' rocket attacks with the effects of Israel's massacre:
  • People killed by Hamas' rocket attacks, 2001 - Jan 2009: 28 (source)
  • People killed by Israel during the Gaza conflict, Dec 27 2008 - Jan 18 2009: 1,417 (source)

That's 30 people killed over an 8-year period versus 1,500 killed in a few weeks. That isn't "self-defense" by any stretch of the word.

I'm afraid most of the civilized world has evolved beyond "might makes right" notions of entitlement.

So against Kalam aka Racist Muslim, what would be an acceptable response? Would you be cool with Israel allowing Its border cities to fire 1000s of daily missiles at random targets into Gaza? Of course not because you are a hypocritical Muslim antisemite!+

YOU are accusing someone of hatred? You profess your hatred towards Palestinians and Arabs here all the fucking time calling them regularly different animal names! Yet you have the audacity to call Kalam an anti-semite? He never said anything nearly hateful of Israelis. You're such a big fucking pussy and you've always been one.

First, I never professed hatred to Palestinians and Arabs! I profess hatred toward Islamofacists and Hamas (although I have repeatedly said that Israel should talk to them)!

Second, I have repeatedly said that Palestine NEEDS to be created NOW and NOT LATER! I have said that the West Bank settlements should either be (1) FORCEFULLY evacuated, (2) Traded for Palestinian Settlements (the Arab Triangle) in Israel or (3) simply just become part of Palestine, under the jurisdiction of Palestine and those Jews give up Israeli citizenship and become Palestinian Jews!

Kalam is a very sly about his antisemite, because he is highly intelligent, non-combatant, level headed, patient, tactical and well polite! I know Nesar, since you are uneducated, that you can't read between the lines, but I can! Kalam is an antisemite, no other way around it.

I take offense to you saying I think Arabs are animals. I have stated many times that the BRAVEST person I know and respect is BRAVELY fighting Islamofacist over in Iraq. He enlisted nearly at the being and is still their by choice. His parent's, Shia, fleed Sadam's Iraq when he was very young. He is an American Shia (although not very religious) Iraqi! He puts you liberal bastards to shame!

Obama just put Israel "on the chopping block," said former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. John Bolton.

John Bolton is a neocon nutjob who has said many things in the past the haven't happened.

As much as I personally support Israel, there has to be a limit on how many settelments they can build. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but God did not give this land to them.

My stance completely! the settlement building at least has to be frozen, so I commend Obama for taking such a strong stance on this! Rightwing Israelis have to start seeing the big picture. A prosperous fully independent Palestine is very very much in Israelis best interests!

Wow, it's getting crowded under that bus...

All the Jews... Used to be Trains... Barry Prefers Buses, Apparently....

I wonder how he and his Party will do in 2010 and 2012 with the Jewish Vote after this?...

If the Islamists there Feel the Door was just Opened for them, they don't have any Idea...

With that Statement by Barry to the World, we are moving TOWARDS a Major War involving Israel, not away...

Sad.

:)

peace...

I wonder how he and his Party will do in 2010 and 2012 with the Jewish Vote after this?...

If the Islamists there Feel the Door was just Opened for them, they don't have any Idea...

With that Statement by Barry to the World, we are moving TOWARDS a Major War involving Israel, not away...

Sad.

peace...

uh.. because it's Obama or muslims sabre rattling every day via the jpost...

:cuckoo:

The Jefferson Davis of jews won israels elections and you people want to pretend that it's Obama or muslims beating their meat to the idea of military conflict. Rich. Maybe you should take a gander at any Jpost talkback response from an israeli jew sometime.

Sad.

peace...

The Jewish America should choose who the feel is best for America, since they are after all Americans!

That stated, they will come out in droves again for Obama and the Democrats. Most American Jews despite how much money they make are hopeless liberals! Trust me Barry has their support!

For FUCK SAKE can't you even find a credible source, you dumb shit?????????

don't like the source? find your own damn source.

Well, since you feel the need to repeat the same response when it's pointed out that you're using a bullshit wingnut site which does nothing to support your position....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1548468-post44.html

...I'll repeat myself in answering for Sharra:

In this case I don't have to. My source is the Prez's speech, which in my opinion is spot-on. OTOH the guy in the wingnut source you quoted can only give HIS opinion from the sidelines because he and the rest of his ilk have been largely repudiated.

:D

tough shit kool aid drinkers,, find your own web site. it won't change Bolton's words but knock your DUmbasses out. impotent imbeciles.

o yea all those children displaced, maimed, and killed surely support hamas

their parents use them for that, unfortunately....

and allow Hamas to use them as shields.

Stop lobbing missiles... no more retaliation.

perhaps you should look into what passes for kids' programming on al jazeera tv if you really want to understand how ill-used the palestinian kids are

o yea all those children displaced, maimed, and killed surely support hamas

their parents use them for that, unfortunately....

and allow Hamas to use them as shields.

Stop lobbing missiles... no more retaliation.

perhaps you should look into what passes for kids' programming on al jazeera tv if you really want to understand how ill-used the palestinian kids are

tell me more about programming kids, zionist. Sheesh.. you hide behind the carcasses of blown up jews just like they do. Your hands are no cleaner than theirs.

One shot, two kills, Jillian. OWN IT.

tough shit kool aid drinkers,, find your own web site. it won't change Bolton's words but knock your DUmbasses out. impotent imbeciles.

Like I said, there's no reason for us to find one in this case.

And Bolton's not knocking anyone out either...except in your little wingnut noggin, of course.

:D

:rofl:

yea, im sure you'd think NIGGERMANIA would be a good site to use in a debate over ethnic equality. Bolton is a stooge. And, it's a testament to how laughable your support of Bolton is given that you would rather defend newsmax than admit the laughable nature of that website as a source of anything other than conservative bile.

tell me more about programming kids, zionist. Sheesh.. you hide behind the carcasses of blown up jews just like they do. Your hands are no cleaner than theirs.

One shot, two kills, Jillian. OWN IT.

you say zionist like it's a bad thing. i think it just means jews shouldn't let themselves get killed by terrorists.

i know how you hate that.

3,000 missiles before Israel hit back...

own that. ;)

oh...and kiss my jew butt.

Well, that's nice that he recognized the truth. Now, what is he going to do about it? Words that are not supported by actions are just that - words.

What "actions", though? Sanctions? We're definitely not gonna send our troops there to enforce anything.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back