Obama: U.S. Does Not Recognize 'Legitimacy of Continued Israeli Settlements'

The truth is Obama is RIGHT! I will never be mistaken for anything other than a Zionist, but Obama is right. Our (America's) official stance should be in favor of a 2 state solution, since its in Israel's best interests, Palestine's best interests and America's best interests. While I have no illusions that many Palestinians use the settlements as a excuse in some ways to keep fighting and killing Jews, the facts on the ground are the Jews are building in areas that are intended to be part of the Palestinian state (for this discussion I am not including East Jerusalem, because that is disputed land) and any which way you look at it that is wrong.

I agree wholeheartedly with Obama's stance here!

There is no reason a final solution to the P/I conflict has to include evacuation of the settlement. Rather the Jews the decide to stay will be Palestinian Jews similar to the Palestinian settlements in Israel, where the inhabitants are called Israeli Arabs!

I support Israels right to defend itself.

If Nuevo Laredo was launching rockets at us, what American WOULDN'T advocate overthrow and occupation?

Last edited:
Obama was right on the money. Our support for Israel does not mean we will issue a blank check for aggression.

It doesn't? It has for most of the past 60 years...

EVERY SINGLE action by the Israelis has been in retaliation or defense from an Arab attack. EVERYONE. The aggressor is not Israel it is the Arab Countries and the stateless Arab terrorists. And you find no problem with that at all.

The entire situation came about because the Arabs refused to form their own Government and then 5 Arab States ordered Arabs out of the region so they could drive the Jews into the Sea. Without that action there would have been no refugees to begin with. Further exasperated by the absolute refusal of the Arab States to allow the supposed Refugees, almost all of which were originally their citizens to begin with, from settling in those countries. Instead they were herded BY ARABS into squalid camps and FORCED to live there ever since. Or until they rose in revolt and were either butchered BY ARABS or expelled from those Countries.

Every single action since, by the Israelis has been defensive, in response to wars or terrorist attacks.

The land belongs to them if they want it. They captured it in wars brought to them BY ARABS.

What I want to know is where is Jillian to remind us all that Obama will never dump the Jews. Never turn against Israel?

EVERY SINGLE action by the Israelis has been in retaliation or defense from an Arab attack. EVERYONE. The aggressor is not Israel it is the Arab Countries and the stateless Arab terrorists. And you find no problem with that at all.

Every single action since, by the Israelis has been defensive, in response to wars or terrorist attacks.
Why don't we use the most recent massacre carried out in Gaza as an example? During the 2008 cease-fire between Hamas and Israel, it was implied that Hamas would stop firing rockets and mortars into Israel if Israel lifted its blockade enough to allow humanitarian supplies into the area. As Israeli data shows (see p. 6 here,) Hamas more or less honored the agreement by essentially bringing rocket and mortar fire to a standstill. Israel did almost nothing to lift the blockade, and the people of Gaza continued to suffer. Rocket attacks increased sharply once more as a consequence of Israel's inaction, and Israel responded by slaughtering Gazans.

Let's compare the number of casualties caused by Hamas' rocket attacks with the effects of Israel's massacre:
  • People killed by Hamas' rocket attacks, 2001 - Jan 2009: 28 (source)
  • People killed by Israel during the Gaza conflict, Dec 27 2008 - Jan 18 2009: 1,417 (source)

That's 30 people killed over an 8-year period versus 1,500 killed in a few weeks. That isn't "self-defense" by any stretch of the word.

The land belongs to them if they want it. They captured it in wars brought to them BY ARABS.
I'm afraid most of the civilized world has evolved beyond "might makes right" notions of entitlement.

Obama was right on the money. Our support for Israel does not mean we will issue a blank check for aggression.

The entire situation came about because the Arabs refused to form their own Government and then 5 Arab States ordered Arabs out of the region so they could drive the Jews into the Sea. Without that action there would have been no refugees to begin with. Further exasperated by the absolute refusal of the Arab States to allow the supposed Refugees, almost all of which were originally their citizens to begin with, from settling in those countries. Instead they were herded BY ARABS into squalid camps and FORCED to live there ever since. Or until they rose in revolt and were either butchered BY ARABS or expelled from those Countries.

What I want to know is where is Jillian to remind us all that Obama will never dump the Jews. Never turn against Israel?

absolutes are generally hard to defend, but I can tell illogical posts don't bother you

Why don't we use the most recent massacre carried out in Gaza as an example? During the 2008 cease-fire between Hamas and Israel, it was implied that Hamas would stop firing rockets and mortars into Israel if Israel lifted its blockade enough to allow humanitarian supplies into the area. As Israeli data shows (see p. 6 here,) Hamas more or less honored the agreement by essentially bringing rocket and mortar fire to a standstill. Israel did almost nothing to lift the blockade, and the people of Gaza continued to suffer. Rocket attacks increased sharply once more as a consequence of Israel's inaction, and Israel responded by slaughtering Gazans.

Let's compare the number of casualties caused by Hamas' rocket attacks with the effects of Israel's massacre:
  • People killed by Israel during the Gaza conflict, Dec 27 2008 - Jan 18 2009: 1,417 (source)

That's 30 people killed over an 8-year period versus 1,500 killed in a few weeks. That isn't "self-defense" by any stretch of the word.

I'm afraid most of the civilized world has evolved beyond "might makes right" notions of entitlement.

Kalam, you should know by now that to the die-hard supporters of Israel that would support it even if it started performing executions (oops, they've already done that), secret detentions after which some never return home (oops, they've already done that as well), or created a something along the lines of a Warsaw ghetto (oops, Gaza), one Israeli life is worth circa 100 Palestinians'.

Reread what he said. That is exactly what he did say. Supposedly we dont accept the legitimacy of continued Israeli settlement. All of Israel is an Israeli settlement. Hence, why it's called Israel.

And quite frankly id doesnt matter if we accept their settlement or not, because it is they and not us who determines their settlements.

That might be the single most moronic comment I've ever read and that's saying something.

Reread what he said. That is exactly what he did say. Supposedly we dont accept the legitimacy of continued Israeli settlement. All of Israel is an Israeli settlement. Hence, why it's called Israel.

And quite frankly id doesnt matter if we accept their settlement or not, because it is they and not us who determines their settlements.

That might be the single most moronic comment I've ever read and that's saying something.

No shit. What a dumb ass. You think all that American supplied, US tax payer funded military hardware had anything to do with it?

You disingenious asshole! We have NEVER given them a blank check. Just because your a Muslim doesn't give you the right to be a raging antisemite.

In '48 we embargo the entire area, while the Soviets were arming to the teeth the Arab invaders.

In '53 we MADE Israel stop the offensive, even though shutting down the Suez Canal happening again in '67! It wasn't until '67 that we started providing arms. And we have always dictated what Israel can and can't do!

Also you your lying Muslim claim of Aggression:
(1) '48 all the Arab countries attacked stating they were going to kill off what Hitler hadn't
(2) '53 Egypt cut off the Suez Canal and prepared for war
(3) '67 Every one of Israel's neighbor massed armies at her borders getting ready for an invasion. I know you have wet dreams in seeing the Arabs kill another 6 million Jews, but the Jews had no choice but to attack. They were anything but the aggressor there.
(4) '73 The cowardly Egyptians and Syrians invaded on Israel's holiest day! Yep just like you they are cowards!
(5) '82 after dozen upon dozen of cross border attacks. Israel finally invaded Lebanon! Sorry, but once again any country in the world is going to attack if a neighboring country continues to attack her.
(6) The Intifadas the Jews were offering a The FIRST in History Palestinian State. They were trying to negotiate in, giving as much as 98% of the land the Palestinians demanded. The you fellow Islamofacist (which you are) choose suicide bombings. The Jews HAD no choice but to respond and respond harshly!
(7) '03 Hezbollah committed a cross border attack and captured Israeli soldiers, who they cold-bloodedly murdered. Israel went on an offensive in which the cowardly enemy hides behind civilians, fires missile from schoolyards, hospitals and off apartment buildings. Hides amongst children to increase collateral damagem wears no uniforms and stashes weapons in mosques, hospitals, schools and private homes! This war was a retaliatory war against HEZBOLLAH/LEBANESE AGGRESSION!
(8) '08 Cast Lead - After 20,000 missile attacks over 1 year period, only arrogant antisemites like you accept the Jews to do nothing! The missile attacks stopped! So this was once again Israel responding to Palestinian aggression!

Last edited:
That doesn't really mean much. I'd like to see him actually do something to prevent the settlements from expanding.

Of course you do you bigoted Muslim! You want to see nothing less than dead Jews! You won't bat an eye to suicide bombing (which in a thread yesterday you stated you supported like a good Muslim you are) or daily cross border missile attacks!

no, what it is is bullshit. I remember reading reports of Hamas kidnapping the relief vehicles, it is self defense, who lobbed the first rocket at whom? that's the criteria of deciding who is the aggressors.

That doesn't really mean much. I'd like to see him actually do something to prevent the settlements from expanding.

I hope the settlements EXPAND. Obama has no RIGHT to tell them otherwise. I hope Netanyahu tells Obama to go fuck himself. Israel has my 100% support.

The So-Called Palestinians have a problem, and it's name is JORDAN in which they were rejected.

Screw 'em. They're nothing but trouble makers.

All in good time! Have no illusions, the Palestinians still lay claims to Jordan. Yet arrogant antisemitic assholes, like Kalam, Shogun and Little Willy collectively forget Black September, when the Palestinians tried to coup the Halemite kingdom and 20K Palestinians (vastly more than Israel killed in 60) were killed in 1 month! All opposition Palestinians had to flee the country!

But make no mistake the current population of Jordan is 60%. Once a Palestinian entity is formed in the WB and Gaza, it won't be too long before it includes Jordan!

So against Kalam aka Racist Muslim, what would be an acceptable response? Would you be cool with Israel allowing Its border cities to fire 1000s of daily missiles at random targets into Gaza? Of course not because you are a hypocritical Muslim antisemite!+

I'll bet anybody here a 1,000 bucks the settlement problem won't be solved while Obama is president, whether its 4 or 8 years.

Any takers?

The settlement problem nor the P/I conflict won't be solved when there is one Palestinian entity ruling Gaza and different one ruling the West Bank!

I support Israels right to defend itself.

If Nuevo Laredo was launching rockets at us, what American WOULDN'T advocate overthrow and occupation?

we sure as fuck would not Cast Lead Nuevo Larado and make excuses about killing a barrel full of civvies.

So against Kalam aka Racist Muslim, what would be an acceptable response? Would you be cool with Israel allowing Its border cities to fire 1000s of daily missiles at random targets into Gaza? Of course not because you are a hypocritical Muslim antisemite!+

How about isreal learns that jews are not the sum total of the universe like we here in America learned that whites were not given how much ethnic equality your silly little **** ass enjoys here... THAT is an acceptable response. Acting like ironic jews wearing kosher jack boots doesn't minimize the punchline of your swapped roles, mr final arab solution.

YOU are accusing someone of hatred? You profess your hatred towards Palestinians and Arabs here all the fucking time calling them regularly different animal names! Yet you have the audacity to call Kalam an anti-semite? He never said anything nearly hateful of Israelis. You're such a big fucking pussy and you've always been one.

Forum List

Back