Obama: U.S. Does Not Recognize 'Legitimacy of Continued Israeli Settlements'

Obama was right on the money. Our support for Israel does not mean we will issue a blank check for aggression.

sure you will asswipe, you don't have a problem with hamas and the palestinians lobbing rockets, and suicide bombers blowing people to smithereens .. long as they are jews. stfu.

And there you go, off to making shit up.

Obama was right on the money. Our support for Israel does not mean we will issue a blank check for aggression.

sure you will asswipe, you don't have a problem with hamas and the palestinians lobbing rockets, and suicide bombers blowing people to smithereens .. long as they are jews. stfu.

didn't make a thing up asswipe.

your the terrorist lover. so we know your full a shit !!!!

Well, that's nice that he recognized the truth. Now, what is he going to do about it? Words that are not supported by actions are just that - words.

Yes, you did. I've never stated that I don't have a problem with Hamas lobbing rockets at Israel, or that I support suicide bombers. That's a position you attempted to attribute to me without any basis.

Yes, you did. I've never stated that I don't have a problem with Hamas lobbing rockets at Israel, or that I support suicide bombers. That's a position you attempted to attribute to me without any basis.

very obvious asswipe, you only talk about Israels "aggression" they only get aggressive when they've had enough bullshit rockets and suicide bomber. Yet no voiced condemnation from you of Hamas or the Palestinian aggression. So I ain't making up nothing.

Newsmax.TV - Bolton: Obama's U.N. Speech "Unpresidential"

Before the world body and to warm applause, he called for an end to "the occupation that began in 1967" of Palestinian lands, using a term shunned by previous presidents and condemned by Israelis. But he also called for the acceptance of "a Jewish state of Israel, with security for all Israelis."

"We must remember that the greatest price of this conflict is not paid by us. It is paid by the Israeli girl in Sderot who closes her eyes in fear that a rocket will take her life in the middle of the night. It is paid by the Palestinian boy in Gaza who has no clean water and no country to call his own," he said. "These are God's children. And after all of the politics and all of the posturing, this is about the right of every human being to live with dignity and security."

Obama, at U.N., Sets New Tone for U.S. - WSJ.com

Don't try to debate willow, she can't tell her ass from her elbow. Every village has an idiot, USMB has Willow ...

Before the world body and to warm applause, he called for an end to "the occupation that began in 1967" of Palestinian lands, using a term shunned by previous presidents and condemned by Israelis. But he also called for the acceptance of "a Jewish state of Israel, with security for all Israelis."

"We must remember that the greatest price of this conflict is not paid by us. It is paid by the Israeli girl in Sderot who closes her eyes in fear that a rocket will take her life in the middle of the night. It is paid by the Palestinian boy in Gaza who has no clean water and no country to call his own," he said. "These are God's children. And after all of the politics and all of the posturing, this is about the right of every human being to live with dignity and security."

Obama, at U.N., Sets New Tone for U.S. - WSJ.com

how isn't it an occupation? did the people in the land of israel before it became a state want the people the rest of the world rejected and forced on them?

Don't try to debate willow, she can't tell her ass from her elbow. Every village has an idiot, USMB has Willow ...

Hey. I'm on Israel's side. that makes you the idiot.

I didn't realize this was a village or that off topic logical fallacies contributed to the debate

Israel need to give every "Palestinian" a one way ticket to the Arab mecca of their choice

very obvious asswipe, you only talk about Israels "aggression" they only get aggressive when they've had enough bullshit rockets and suicide bomber. Yet no voiced condemnation from you of Hamas or the Palestinian aggression. So I ain't making up nothing.

You did make it up. If you're look at the threads in the Israel and Palestine forum on this site, you'd see a large amount of criticism of the Palestinians coming from me. These settlements, however, predate both the rockets and the suicide bombers.

You did make it up. If you're look at the threads in the Israel and Palestine forum on this site, you'd see a large amount of criticism of the Palestinians coming from me. These settlements, however, predate both the rockets and the suicide bombers.

there was a war in 1967. Israel won.

so you freely admit that Israel's aggression is justified in light of the continued attacks from Hamas and Palestine? Good then we have no argument.

No, dumbshit, that's not what taking this kind of stance against Isreal means. It's a false dichotomy and another reason why the country stopped listening to rightwingnuts like that prick Bolton.

Forum List

Back