Obama: U.S. Does Not Recognize 'Legitimacy of Continued Israeli Settlements'

didn't make a thing up asswipe.

Yes, you did. I've never stated that I don't have a problem with Hamas lobbing rockets at Israel, or that I support suicide bombers. That's a position you attempted to attribute to me without any basis.

very obvious asswipe, you only talk about Israels "aggression" they only get aggressive when they've had enough bullshit rockets and suicide bomber. Yet no voiced condemnation from you of Hamas or the Palestinian aggression. So I ain't making up nothing.

Newsmax.TV - Bolton: Obama's U.N. Speech "Unpresidential"

And then you post NEWSMAX as a source to back you up. Geez, some of you never fuckin' learn...:cuckoo:

very obvious asswipe, you only talk about Israels "aggression" they only get aggressive when they've had enough bullshit rockets and suicide bomber. Yet no voiced condemnation from you of Hamas or the Palestinian aggression. So I ain't making up nothing.

You did make it up. If you're look at the threads in the Israel and Palestine forum on this site, you'd see a large amount of criticism of the Palestinians coming from me. These settlements, however, predate both the rockets and the suicide bombers.

so you freely admit that Israel's aggression is justified in light of the continued attacks from Hamas and Palestine? Good then we have no argument.

Do you support collective punishment in general, or only against Palestinians?

If anyone doesn't 'get the Obama policy' in the past week, diplomats or not, they are fools. Our traditional allies are on their own. Our traditional enemies have a friend in DC. Trust me, none have missed the messages from abroad. Home? Another matter.

Scorecard:

Israel: f you
Poland: f you
Chech: f you
Palestinians: Talk to me baby
Iran: Talk to me baby, want a b job?
US soldier: F you

Yes, you did. I've never stated that I don't have a problem with Hamas lobbing rockets at Israel, or that I support suicide bombers. That's a position you attempted to attribute to me without any basis.

And then you post NEWSMAX as a source to back you up. Geez, some of you never fuckin' learn...:cuckoo:

don't like the source asswipe? go find your own.

If anyone doesn't 'get the Obama policy' in the past week, diplomats or not, they are fools. Our traditional allies are on their own. Our traditional enemies have a friend in DC. Trust me, none have missed the messages from abroad. Home? Another matter.

Scorecard:

exactly Annie!

Scorecard:

F you

You did make it up. If you're look at the threads in the Israel and Palestine forum on this site, you'd see a large amount of criticism of the Palestinians coming from me. These settlements, however, predate both the rockets and the suicide bombers.

so you freely admit that Israel's aggression is justified in light of the continued attacks from Hamas and Palestine? Good then we have no argument.

Do you support collective punishment in general, or only against Palestinians?

where did I say punish Palestine? I said Israel's "aggression" was in response to Hamas and Palestinain aggression. It's just that simple.

Annie, our enemies, actually, have friends in fools like you and those who think and act like you.

We are just keeping the score cards straight is all, here. Oh, and did you hear -- you lost the election.

Scorecard:

F you

no! fuck you

Scorecard:

You left out the U.K. Apparently he's blown off Gordon Brown's five requests to meet with President Obama either in New York or Prior to the G-20 summit. In fairness to the President, let me just suggest that perhaps Barack is still a bit miffed about that Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed Al Megrahi thingy.

Scorecard:

F you

no! fuck you

yes! thank you, little girl

don't like the source asswipe? go find your own.

In this case I don't have to. My source is the Prez's speech, which in my opinion is spot-on. OTOH the guy in the wingnut source you quoted can only give HIS opinion from the sidelines because he and the rest of his ilk have been largely repudiated.

:D

The rightwing is anti-Semitic because they encourage false hopes in Israel that the U.S. will endorse Jewish colonization in the West Bank. That nonsense is over forever.

Before the world body and to warm applause, he called for an end to "the occupation that began in 1967" of Palestinian lands, using a term shunned by previous presidents and condemned by Israelis. But he also called for the acceptance of "a Jewish state of Israel, with security for all Israelis."

"We must remember that the greatest price of this conflict is not paid by us. It is paid by the Israeli girl in Sderot who closes her eyes in fear that a rocket will take her life in the middle of the night. It is paid by the Palestinian boy in Gaza who has no clean water and no country to call his own," he said. "These are God's children. And after all of the politics and all of the posturing, this is about the right of every human being to live with dignity and security."

Obama, at U.N., Sets New Tone for U.S. - WSJ.com

how isn't it an occupation? did the people in the land of israel before it became a state want the people the rest of the world rejected and forced on them?

Fuck no,

But they terrorized the Palestinians and Brits and carved out the Jewish State out of Palestine.

Last edited:

Israel has the right to defend herself from attack. That does not justify settlement expansion in violation of international law.

uh oh :eek:

[youtube]BT5gDjg1coc[/youtube]

[youtube]5Y-5fwppzGQ[/youtube]

its called fauxtography. there all fakes. Hamas has been running these scams for years. Hamas has its own editing studio complete with action reporters mind you, who go out and tape the injured and dead which amazingly spring back to life and walk away. to get world sympathy from muslim lovin' suckers like you :lol::lol:

here's an oldie but a goodie. pallywood :lol::lol:

[youtube]xRz5WnHemkw[/youtube]

In declaring that it is time for Middle East peace "without preconditions," President Obama used his speech to the U.N. General Assembly Wednesday to fire a warning at Israel that "America does not accept the legitimacy of continued Israeli settlements.":

WHAT?

That is so wrong.

He was supposed to say that the US does not recognize the legitimacy of Israel....that the Jewish State Has NO right to exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reread what he said. That is exactly what he did say. Supposedly we dont accept the legitimacy of continued Israeli settlement. All of Israel is an Israeli settlement. Hence, why it's called Israel.

And quite frankly id doesnt matter if we accept their settlement or not, because it is they and not us who determines their settlements.

Forum List

Back