Obama turning against long held U.S. allies...to give Iran a bomb!

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
This imp of a President we have have is making enemies of our friends to get his way with our enemy.

Obama Admin Threatens U.S. Allies for Disagreeing with Iran Nuke Deal Washington Free Beacon

Another Western source familiar with the talks said the White House is sacrificing longstanding alliances to cement a contentious deal with Iran before Obama’s term in office ends.

“The President could be hammering out the best deal in the history of diplomacy, and it still wouldn’t be worth sacrificing our alliances with France, Israel, and Saudi Arabia—key partners in Europe, the eastern Mediterranean, and the Gulf,” the source said. “But he’s blowing up our alliances to secure a deal that paves Iran’s way to a bomb.”

Thank the Repub traitors. They're the ones who told Iran they would turn a blind eye to anything they want to do.

Just shows what an idiot he is. And he's pressuring France with them involved in the talks. Bet some interesting stuff will come out there when they walk away from the table.

well , might be revenge on the supporters and voters for mrobama because they and their kids will have a long time to live under the threat of a nuke armed and very religious 'iran' . Sounds pretty delicious !! Didn't look at the link yet , just going by the summation !!

Thank the Repub traitors. They're the ones who told Iran they would turn a blind eye to anything they want to do.
Didn't know they were involved in the talks
Last I heard, Obama got pissed just because they sent a letter to Iran wanting to be involved.

yeah , I don't know what Luddley is talking about , looks like she just wants to call names .

yeah , I don't know what Luddley is talking about , looks like she just wants to call names .
Must be the drugs...

That might explain the getup too.

Wonder why it seems so many Libs dress as clowns? Think they're trying to tell us something?

well Luddley and Old School take it seriously enough . Me , well , its seem plausible enough to me and some others . I mean , I know how mrobama works and I know his goals 'kiwiman' !!

paeMNPa.jpg

What I'd like to know is why no-one seems to consider un-named sources might have an agenda divergent from that of the US.

The sides are hoping to reach a framework agreement by March 31 amid reports that Iran is demanding Saudi Arabia immediately halt airstrikes in Yemen, where Iran-aligned forces are working to bring down the Western-backed government.

That should go over good. Iran is already demanding that they be allowed to take over Yemen.

Was that what Obama meant by a success story?

Obama is doing that. What is his excuse? Are you trying to say that the Repubs said something in the past so it's okay for Obama to do it now? Lame.

Forum List

Back