Obama trying to divert attention from mass murder of christians?

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
my guess is the reason the butchers identity is being protected is because he murdered christians. heard on the O'Baxter factor he lined them up and shot christians in the head and others in the leg.

More likely trying to divert attention from the public cornholing Putin is putting to him.

like we all agree,,,,if a nutcase wants to take out 20/30 kids,,,,he doesnt need a gun,,,what if he went into a classroom and played a yoko ono CD at 250 decibles and all the kids died from the instant anyrism? then what would obama have said 3 hours later?

I had read: The shooter was on a message board the night before saying he was going to kill a bunch of people and some of the other users encouraged him, giving advice on how his mass murder could be more effective, others called him a chicken arm chair killer, others were disgusted....

Wonder how those that encouraged him feel now?

Last edited:
Obama is saying all lives matter

No, Obama is saying "If we don't disarm America, we Democrats are ultimately sunk."

He doesn't give a rat's ass about people. Any people. The agenda is everything.

President Obama is sick of all these mass killings....Everyone should be

No other country deals with them to the extent we do

We just shrug them off

Obama is saying all lives matter

No, Obama is saying "If we don't disarm America, we Democrats are ultimately sunk."

He doesn't give a rat's ass about people. Any people. The agenda is everything.

President Obama is sick of all these mass killings

No. What he is sick of is his impotence in disarming America. He knows that it will never happen.

Were it otherwise he would speak of Chicago and all the other Democrat-run criminal amusement parks.

I'm surprised BOBO even had time to mention the shootings.
He mentioned himself 24 times in 12 minutes.
The shooter had recently converted to Islam. He is listed as an 'Independent'. He's part/mostly negro race.

When obozo gave that speech he already knew that it was a black guy killing Christians. It's a wonder he wasn't more forceful like demanding his sons go out and personally disarm those crackas.

Forum List

Back