Obama Trickery

So it's wrong when we call out when Obama says he's for smaller government then puts into action more government, more government programs, and more government spending?

Whether it be this writer who pointed it out, or whomever, the fact is there that Obama is talking out of both sides of his mouth and in many cases flat out lying (as evidenced by his actions)

Mona Charen is a graduate of Columbia, with another law degree from G. Washington University.

She is a regular commentator on CNN, and a Pulitzer Prize judge.

Her opinion is highly regarded, and quite influential, and on the matter of Obama's hypocrisy, quite correct.

He's always said he's for doing away with failed programs and increasing those that work. complicated problems require complicated answers.

and one of the reasons we are where we are is that bush thought all problems were black and white.....so instead of formulating intelligent policy, he had platitudes... and failed every step of teh way.

i stand by my original post... she was wrong about EVERYTHING for the past eight years... her analysis is superficial and silly now.

same ole same ole...

He's always said he's for doing away with failed programs and increasing those that work. complicated problems require complicated answers.

and one of the reasons we are where we are is that bush thought all problems were black and white.....so instead of formulating intelligent policy, he had platitudes... and failed every step of teh way.

i stand by my original post... she was wrong about EVERYTHING for the past eight years... her analysis is superficial and silly now.

same ole same ole...

You really need to start doing your homework. And in a show of irony, one of many examples disputing your ridiculously inept statement...

Obama supports failed "portfolio-assessment" education programs

same ole same ole...

You really need to start doing your homework. And in a show of irony, one of many examples disputing your ridiculously inept statement...

who says they're failed? 24ahead, your wingnut site?

puleeze.

same ole same ole...

who says they're failed? 24ahead, your wingnut site?

puleeze.

Your use of wingnut discredits you.

I did have the honor of instructing nearly 4000 students, and have advised on two national text books.

And you?

Your assertion that Obama wishes to eliminate failed programs is false. He will support programs that fit his ideology, and attempt to eliminate those that do not.

Such is politics.

The Obama strategy is no mystery.

Cram as many spending bills and entitlements down our throats and expand government power and expense as fast as possible so by the time people start saying "Hey, cut the shit!" it'll be too late.

And of course if useless idiot, neocon, Mona Charen says it, it must be true.

You guys got it wrong for eight years.... you aren't getting it right now.

Neocons are actually liberals who changed parties. You libbies should love her ,since she is apparently one of you.

Mona Charen is a graduate of Columbia, with another law degree from G. Washington University.

She is a regular commentator on CNN, and a Pulitzer Prize judge.

Her opinion is highly regarded, and quite influential, and on the matter of Obama's hypocrisy, quite correct.

not to mention there's not a thing she wrote in the op that I could argue with. Seems about right to me.

same ole same ole...

The only answer Obama can seem to find is to throw taxpayer money at the problem. What the hell is complicated about that?

Forum List

Back