Rush and Sarah in 2012

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
The American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees, one of the nation’s largest and most politically active labor unions, and Americans United for Change, a labor advocacy group, have joined together to produce a TV ad that mashes clips of Republican congressional leaders’ reactions against the $787 billion stimulus package with Rush Limbaugh’s opposition to the White House initiative.

The commercial, which a group spokesman said would be broadcast on some cable networks and possibly the Sunday news shows early next week, attempts to paint Mr. Limbaugh, the talk radio show host, as the titular head of the Republican party.

It intersperses clips of American workers, teachers and foreclosure signs with the leaders using the word “no.” And the ad ends with Mr. Limbaugh’s declaration toward President Obama from a few weeks ago: “I want him to fail,” and then a narrator concludes: “Tell them America won’t take no for an answer.”

Alex Conant, a spokesman for the Republican National Committee, offered this response to the ad: “The Democrats are running a permanent campaign rather than doing the bipartisan work of governing. These ads are part of the Democrats’ larger strategy to do something, anything to try to take the focus of their massive spending binge.”
(And the RNC is doing nothing period but bitching and no action.)

The American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees, one of the nation’s largest and most politically active labor unions, and Americans United for Change, a labor advocacy group, have joined together to produce a TV ad that mashes clips of Republican congressional leaders’ reactions against the $787 billion stimulus package with Rush Limbaugh’s opposition to the White House initiative.

The commercial, which a group spokesman said would be broadcast on some cable networks and possibly the Sunday news shows early next week, attempts to paint Mr. Limbaugh, the talk radio show host, as the titular head of the Republican party.

It intersperses clips of American workers, teachers and foreclosure signs with the leaders using the word “no.” And the ad ends with Mr. Limbaugh’s declaration toward President Obama from a few weeks ago: “I want him to fail,” and then a narrator concludes: “Tell them America won’t take no for an answer.”

Alex Conant, a spokesman for the Republican National Committee, offered this response to the ad: “The Democrats are running a permanent campaign rather than doing the bipartisan work of governing. These ads are part of the Democrats’ larger strategy to do something, anything to try to take the focus of their massive spending binge.”
(And the RNC is doing nothing period but bitching and no action.)

And after 8 years of the dems just assuming the political missionary position and taking karl rovers spin and attacks on American common sense.. its about time they punch first...

I think he nailed it here:

The Democrat's massive spending binge actually surpasses GWB's spending. I didn't think that was possible.

Government employees union advocating for the massive growth of government.

Just a bit predictable, yes?

The Democrat's massive spending binge actually surpasses GWB's spending. I didn't think that was possible.
Just wait till they start submitting full budgets and begin jacking taxes.

Too late they are already going to count the wonderful $13.00/8.00 stimulas as income,so that you have to claim it on your taxes the next year...and end up paying it back in a lump sum. Be prepared.

Forum List

Back