Obama to skip Nancy Reagan funeral

Please pete, why do you object to Obama not politicizing funerals.

He should have sent Biden and Hillary to Thatcher's though.
Didn't he send aids to a criminals funeral? Just wondering..

Did you actually think he would go? It would infer "class" to attend the funeral and Obama has none of that.

Were you expecting any different, given Obama's glaring, sneering, scolding grudge against white people, sir? Despite being raised in a pampered, Ivy-league white lifestyle. Nothing Americans do or don't do will satisfy the 3 most obnoxious, malicious, vengeance-filled, attention-whoring, perpetually butthurt crybaby minorities on this planet: muslims, basketball-Americans and transsexuals (who make regular gays look like easygoing saints by comparison). Tired of all three and their oh-so-delicate, precious, victim-mentality angst. As a white male, I detest these 3 deliberate-asshole minorities just as much as they detest me.

Were you expecting any different, given Obama's glaring, sneering, scolding grudge against white people, sir? Despite being raised in a pampered, Ivy-league white lifestyle. Nothing Americans do or don't do will satisfy the 3 most obnoxious, malicious, vengeance-filled, attention-whoring, perpetually butthurt crybaby minorities on this planet: muslims, basketball-Americans and transsexuals (who make regular gays look like easygoing saints by comparison). Tired of all three and their oh-so-delicate, precious, victim-mentality angst. As a white male, I detest these 3 deliberate-asshole minorities just as much as they detest me.

jeeze, you're a moron.\

and you're projecting your hatred of black people on him.

now go post on another thread celebrating the killing of black teens and say you're not racist.

Please pete, why do you object to Obama not politicizing funerals.

He should have sent Biden and Hillary to Thatcher's though.

I have no problem with the meat puppet faggot avoiding the funeral. It's one of the very few things he has done that I agree with.

He actually politicizes the funerals by snubbing them just to be accurate.

Forum List

Back