Obama to Romney: Let's make a deal on your tax returns.

We need the American public to put heavy pressure on Romney to release his tax returns other than what Romney has already released. Mr Romney, what are you hiding?

he already whined that the dems would just be mean to him if he released them.

i guess he's embarrassed by the swiss bank accounts.
Link to the information on his Swiss accounts. Include the account numbers, please. :lmao:

It's the tax-returns stupid.

Explain it again how you are entitled. Explain one more time why you insist on returns why allowing corruption to continue without any voice of opposition.

I have you pegged correctly. LOW LIFE HACK.........

This is not about me... it's about Romney and his typical elitist attitude. Telling Americans to fuck off is not good form.

He's only telling Obama and his goons to fuck off, and that is good form. Americans, as a rule, don't give a damn about Romney's tax returns.

he already whined that the dems would just be mean to him if he released them.

i guess he's embarrassed by the swiss bank accounts.

tough shit, I like that he's not giving into the demoncraps temper tantrums.

So do I. It just might cost him the election.

Well, since the Democrat Parody house organ (also known as the lame stream media) would NEVER dream of covering the refusal of The ONE to share his academic record in the same way they oblige the incumbent by challenging Romney over his non-disclosure of tax filings, you MIGHT have a point.

But, I suspect you are wrong, anyway.

Few people (that's my hunch) who aren't liberal Democrat Parody faithful will buy into this canard about Mitt not releasing those tax filings.

Too bad for the incumbent. That poor bastard is stuck with his record.

Run, Obama, run FROM YOUR RECORD!

romney-biz.jpg

^ dildo schmuck makes dildo schmuck claim.

Romney's business record is a matter of already available record.

What dip-shits like you seek is his private earning information, which IS none of your fucking business.

You hypocritical obviously partisan hack libbies show no such interest in Sen. Reid's sudden acquisition of wealth... for some reason.
There are none so blind as them who will not see!

Exactly. And it's funny as hell how you CAN'T SEE how that applies to you.

:lol:

That's it!

When it comes to America... Romney doesn't trust American banks with his money, stocks and bonds.

Most sensible people wouldn't either. The American government's ability to seize entire banks is right up there with Venezuela. Our government is simply too unstable for any kind of sizeable financial account.

This has got to be a joke. How many Americans have lost a penny or more in US Depository institutions since 1941?

315 MILLION of us!!!

How much money has the US taxpayer spent bailing out the banks and S&L's in the last 30 years?

Why? You are not entitled.....

I dont care about the returns I DO CARE ABOUT the current cover up that rivals watergate.

But you dont have the intelligence to understand what real corruption is..........

What's Romney hiding? It's obvious he is hiding something... but what?

Ann Romney said they aren't releasing anymore returns because they will be fodder for dem criticism. Hmmmm.... So that must mean that even being legal with lawful deductions, etc. they might show things that could be criticized. Intereting. If as he has been saying he will close loopholes, people might wonder if that would really be true if his returns show his taking advantage of such loopholes. Do we believe he'd take away his and other wealthy people's advantages to keep more millions in their own pockets using loopholes not available to the middle and lower classes? I think that is the reason they won't release them. Romney is to mealy mouthed to defend his legal use of tricks for his taxes. If it is legal, why is there a problem?

Democrats aren't looking for legal tricks. They are looking for charitable contributions. Did Romney donate to anti gay groups, anti abortion groups? How much did he donate to the Mormon Church. Gay groups have long suspected that Romney was a major contributor to the Prop 8 campaign in California, they would certainly like to find out if that's true or not.

War on Women, Romney donated to Focus on the Family! That's what they are looking for.

Obama and the Dems really understand whats important in 2012.

Obama needs another "unseal Ryan's divorce record" moment because he clearly can't on "I killed bin laden" anymore (No you didn't somebody else did that)

BINGO!

This issue is clearly the sleazy work of David Axelrod. The Obama campaign is sticking to its standard operating procedure.

Last edited:
^ dildo schmuck makes dildo schmuck claim.

Romney's business record is a matter of already available record.

What dip-shits like you seek is his private earning information, which IS none of your fucking business.

You hypocritical obviously partisan hack libbies show no such interest in Sen. Reid's sudden acquisition of wealth... for some reason.
There are none so blind as them who will not see!

Exactly. And it's funny as hell how you CAN'T SEE how that applies to you.

:lol:
Is that a trick question? :eusa_shifty:

Obama needs another "unseal Ryan's divorce record" moment because he clearly can't on "I killed bin laden" anymore (No you didn't somebody else did that)

BINGO!

This issue is clearly the work of David Axelrod. The Obama campaign is sticking to its standard operating procedure.

It's par for the obama course, to dig around until he finds something unrelated and make it related. The public had no right to know what was in sealed divorce or child custody court papers, neither have they a right to know what's in Romney's tax returns.

Ah ah ah...This thread is about Romney's tax returns....Your strategy of "look over there" has nothing to do with it.

:lol: 2 thousand felonies :lol:

Obama turds seem to believe they get to decide what a thread is about. Their delusions of grandeur are an interesting spectacle to behold.

BINGO!

This issue is clearly the work of David Axelrod. The Obama campaign is sticking to its standard operating procedure.

It's par for the obama course, to dig around until he finds something unrelated and make it related. The public had no right to know what was in sealed divorce or child custody court papers, neither have they a right to know what's in Romney's tax returns.

You can take the politician out of Chicago, but you can't take the Chicago out of the politician...

<random collection of letters> you MIGHT have a point.
Thank you and good night. :clap2::eusa_whistle:

I got a "word" from a mod for quote alteration for doing something pretty much like what you just did.

I didn't think it was quote alteration, either.

But ... I don't get a vote.

oooh...Thanks for the heads up. I'll happily change it.

I hope you know me well enough to realize I was just playing around, but the mods probably don't...kinda like when I got banned from that other place for quoting Ann Coulter :)

Forum List

Back