Obama to Romney: Let's make a deal on your tax returns.

What's Romney hiding? It's obvious he is hiding something... but what?

It cracks me up how libbies say of course Obama won't release his grades, the Republicans will try to make political hay out of it when it doesn't matter.

Then about the taxes ... you say this ...

Mr. President, here's a proposed deal.

Romney releases two more years of his post gubernatorial tax returns after YOU release all of your fucking college applications, loan applications, student aid applications, and transcripts.

Deal?

Have your waffling mouthpieces get back to us.

Why hasn't Romney released his college applications, loan applications and transcripts?

Is there any reason to care about his?

:lol: :lol: This is hilarious...You dont care about Romney's but care a whole lot about Obamas. Neither one has released this but you only find fault with one.

:lol::lol:

Thanks for your concern about the purity of the Republican party. you'll have to excuse us if we don't give a shit about your opinion.

The only way Romney didn't pay taxes and I assume we are talking income taxes, is if he didn't make any income, which is legal. He surely paid property taxes. And all the other bullshit taxes we all pay everyday if we dare to spend any of OUR earned money.

I don't care about this issue it's been run into the ground.

Of course you don't care, you're a typical hypocrite that has infected the republican party.

We need the American public to put heavy pressure on Romney to release his tax returns other than what Romney has already released. Mr Romney, what are you hiding?

he already whined that the dems would just be mean to him if he released them.

i guess he's embarrassed by the swiss bank accounts.

tough shit, I like that he's not giving into the demoncraps temper tantrums. fuck obama

We need the American public to put heavy pressure on Romney to release his tax returns other than what Romney has already released. Mr Romney, what are you hiding?

Are you embarrassed about the empty space in your skull?

We could compare his claims in his FAFSA to his tax returns just to make sure.

Really? Cool. Than show me the President's FAFSA claims.

Well, this is a two person agreement, remember?

So far we have all the necessary tax records from Obama and no college records.

From Romney we don't have the appropriate college records or the tax returns.

So he needs to catch up.

Want to explain that $296,000 that Obama claims as foreign income or why he sold off his U.S Treasury bonds? Doesn't he believe in this country?

That's it!

When it comes to America... Romney doesn't trust American banks with his money, stocks and bonds.

Most sensible people wouldn't either. The American government's ability to seize entire banks is right up there with Venezuela. Our government is simply too unstable for any kind of sizeable financial account.

Just as I thought. Romney is as un-American as one can get.

Ahahaha...Of course this isnt a compromise. Republicans think compromise is a bad thing. Compromise consists of Repubs demanding and Dems accepting. Anything else is unfair :lol:

How about Obama gives his grades and Mitt gives his Tax returns... What Obama did was Obama logic... IF MItt gave 5 years of tax returns and everything was ok how does that stop the mass of ignorant hater Obama-bots from demanding another 5 years?

I’m fully aware that Obama-bots feel Mitt Romney should just give any and all information to the public because they ask for it, but I also know that Obama-bots feel there is no reason for Obama to do the same when more people ask for his information.

tough shit, I like that he's not giving into the demoncraps temper tantrums.

So do I. It just might cost him the election.

This offer is obscene. If it is coming from the Obama Campaign, it is a bad move. The governor is a wounded animal who didn't need this sort of taunting. It looks bad.

The tax record dodge is all his and the President would do well to let the governor crucify himself on the issue. It's destroying the governor's campaign and making him look even more aloof.

This is a mistake by the Obama campaign.

Your delusions are charming, if not convincing to others.

That makes sense only if you ignore the over 20 repubs who also said he should release them too.

Can you list the over 20 repubs?

He's under no obligation to pay them any mind... Lots of libs told 0bama he should close GITMO and he ignored them...

Even tho I know this is a request just to muddy the waters. I will post it and then you can ignore it and continue to claim only the liberals or liberal media is asking for it. Maybe you will even go personal and denounce them all as being democratic plants, RINOS or one of them many other excuses you use to remain in the bubble. Here:

Now what you got? Hurry....make it personal!

Most of that unlinked stuff is mostly pundits and others with suggestions that it be done...

I already told you that suggestions are just that - suggestions...

I also explained why it is illogical to release them...

You're free to make it personal if you want... go for it...

romney-biz.jpg

^ dildo schmuck makes dildo schmuck claim.

Romney's business record is a matter of already available record.

What dip-shits like you seek is his private earning information, which IS none of your fucking business.

You hypocritical obviously partisan hack libbies show no such interest in Sen. Reid's sudden acquisition of wealth... for some reason.
There are none so blind as them who will not see!

Want to explain that $296,000 that Obama claims as foreign income or why he sold off his U.S Treasury bonds? Doesn't he believe in this country?

That's it!

When it comes to America... Romney doesn't trust American banks with his money, stocks and bonds.

Most sensible people wouldn't either. The American government's ability to seize entire banks is right up there with Venezuela. Our government is simply too unstable for any kind of sizeable financial account.

This has got to be a joke. How many Americans have lost a penny or more in US Depository institutions since 1941?

Forum List

Back