Obama to Romney: Let's make a deal on your tax returns.

We need the American public to put heavy pressure on Romney to release his tax returns other than what Romney has already released. Mr Romney, what are you hiding?

he already whined that the dems would just be mean to him if he released them.

i guess he's embarrassed by the swiss bank accounts.

0bama already whined the the repubs would be mean to him if he released his transcripts.

I guess he's embarrassed by the grades.

The college transcripts for the tax returns or go boof glass shards in your new white house brewery, turd sandwich.

The disinterest the public has in seeing Romney's tax returns might be the result of invasion of privacy overload. What's the difference between showing tax returns to the DNC and an employer demanding Facebook and Twitter account passcodes? How far does the right to know personal information go?

If it wasn't democrats keeping this asinine demand going, the issue would be dead because no one besides them cares. Now obama is in a snit because no one cares but him and his friends. If Romney has a Swiss bank account does that mean I don't have to pay $4.39 a gallon for gas, or that I can be assured there won't be a rolling blackout today? Of course not. It might mean that a little class envy could be excited enough to get obama another one vote.

No, Romney is obviously hiding something.

I am curious. You insist on.. demand from.. Just from curiosity, yet you show no interest in the thousands of felonies being covered up by this admin.

Are you a low life political hack?

It's the tax-returns stupid.

Explain it again how you are entitled. Explain one more time why you insist on returns why allowing corruption to continue without any voice of opposition.

I have you pegged correctly. LOW LIFE HACK.........

So fucking what?

Even if your accusation were true, you have no right to see his returns and he is under no legal obligation to release them.

He's not legally obligated to release anything. So why only release the two years he planned to run for president?

Courtesy.................

Here is the Webster definition since the left is unfamiliar with the word.........

Courtesy - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

a : behavior marked by polished manners or respect for others : courteous behavior b : a courteous and respectful act or expression

Courtesy?

Typical elitist attitude displayed by Romney I would say instead

He's not legally obligated to release anything. So why only release the two years he planned to run for president?

Here is the Webster definition since the left is unfamiliar with the word.........

a : behavior marked by polished manners or respect for others : courteous behavior b : a courteous and respectful act or expression

Courtesy?

Typical elitist attitude displayed by Romney I would say instead

MAYBE.....HOWEVER GIVEN THE LOW LIFE MOTIVES i REMAIN UNIMPRESSED.

So fucking what?

Even if your accusation were true, you have no right to see his returns and he is under no legal obligation to release them.

Oh so, your bullshit "legally obligated" excuse is out the window? .......Ok......:lol:

I am curious. You insist on.. demand from.. Just from curiosity, yet you show no interest in the thousands of felonies being covered up by this admin.

Are you a low life political hack?

It's the tax-returns stupid.

Explain it again how you are entitled. Explain one more time why you insist on returns why allowing corruption to continue without any voice of opposition.

I have you pegged correctly. LOW LIFE HACK.........

This is not about me... it's about Romney and his typical elitist attitude. Telling Americans to fuck off is not good form.

Obama and the Dems really understand whats important in 2012.

Obama needs another "unseal Ryan's divorce record" moment because he clearly can't on "I killed bin laden" anymore (No you didn't somebody else did that)

The college transcripts for the tax returns or go boof glass shards in your new white house brewery, turd sandwich.

Seriously. If the turd snadwich wants the giant douche tax returns, he should give up the college transcripts.

Saying "lets make a deal, give me what i want and i will shut up." is a deal you make with a fucking 5 year old to get them to stop asking why.

What an arrogant turd Obama is. I hope he JOTCOMs, then DIAF after he KHS.

Last edited:
Why Romney won't release his taxes:

* Releasing them won't gain him any votes

* Not releasing them won't lose him any votes

* Not obligated to do so

* The vast majority of those whining for him to release them are the leftwingnutz. Annoying them is a better strategery....

* The issue isn't hurting him in the polls

Nothing to be gained by releasing his taxes...

Similar strategery being employed by Barry 0bama and his transcripts... Nothing to be gained by releasing them...

Logic, people... Try to use it...

Oh so, your bullshit "legally obligated" excuse is out the window? .......Ok......:lol:

I'm the one that said "not legally obligated", and the FACT is that it's NOT 'bullshit'. Unless and until you can show how ANY tax returns are REQUIRED to be released, your whiny-assed bitching about them will remain unheeded, as it rightly should.

Ok I will ask you... Maybe you will have more stones then the pussy democrats who post here............

Why do you insist on disclosure while giving the white house a free pass on factually reported corruption. A minimum of two thousand felonies have been committed.

Not a word....WHY?

Nothing...As far as I know.. The onus is on you........

No, Romney is obviously hiding something.

So fucking what?

LOL. It's not like he's running for the presidency or anything on a platform of fiscal responsibility while touting that we are too tough on rich people. Nah, that wouldn't matter at all.

A turd sandwich of course.

ObamaTurd.jpg

Just look at those happy turd sandwich fans!

I'm the one that said "not legally obligated", and the FACT is that it's NOT 'bullshit'. Unless and until you can show how ANY tax returns are REQUIRED to be released, your whiny-assed bitching about them will remain unheeded, as it rightly should.

None of them are required to release any tax returns so why did Romeny release any? What purpose does that serve? Go ahead crybaby...here's your chance to add to your resume as a fiction writer

Seriously. If the turd snadwich wants the giant douche tax returns, he should give up the college transcripts.

Saying "lets make a deal, give me what i want and i will shut up." is a deal you make with a fucking 5 year old to get them to stop asking why.

What an arrogant turd Obama is. I hope he JOTCOMs, then DIAF after he KHS.

You seem nice.

Forum List

Back