Obama to Romney: Let's make a deal on your tax returns.

Courtesy.................

Here is the Webster definition since the left is unfamiliar with the word.........

Courtesy - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

a : behavior marked by polished manners or respect for others : courteous behavior b : a courteous and respectful act or expression

Oh so, your bullshit "legally obligated" excuse is out the window? .......Ok......:lol:

Ok I will ask you... Maybe you will have more stones then the pussy democrats who post here............

Why do you insist on disclosure while giving the white house a free pass on factually reported corruption. A minimum of two thousand felonies have been committed.

Not a word....WHY?

Ah ah ah...This thread is about Romney's tax returns....Your strategy of "look over there" has nothing to do with it.

:lol: 2 thousand felonies :lol:

Why Romney won't release his taxes:

* Releasing them won't gain him any votes

* Not releasing them won't lose him any votes

* Not obligated to do so

* The vast majority of those whining for him to release them are the leftwingnutz. Annoying them is a better strategery....

* The issue isn't hurting him in the polls

Nothing to be gained by releasing his taxes...

Similar strategery being employed by Barry 0bama and his transcripts... Nothing to be gained by releasing them...

Logic, people... Try to use it...

If the Romney camp wasn't trying to hide something they would have Romney release his tax returns in a heartbeat... you can bet the house on that. It's only logical to conclude that Romney is a typical fat-cat Republican tax-cheater.

We need the American public to put heavy pressure on Romney to release his tax returns other than what Romney has already released. Mr Romney, what are you hiding?

he already whined that the dems would just be mean to him if he released them.

i guess he's embarrassed by the swiss bank accounts.

Are Swiss bank accounts illegal? No.

If you have evidence that he has not paid the amount he is legally obligated to pay, let's see it. However, like a true leftwing herder, you're just following your media's instructions on what you should think. How embarrassing for you. Hack.

* Not obligated to do so

* The vast majority of those whining for him to release them are the leftwingnutz. Annoying them is a better strategery....

Similar strategery being employed by Barry 0bama and his transcripts... Nothing to be gained by releasing them...

If the Romney camp wasn't trying to hide something they would have Romney release his tax returns in a heartbeat... you can bet the house on that. It's only logical to conclude that Romney is a typical fat-cat Republican tax-cheater.

If Obama wasn't trying to hide something, he'd have released his college transcripts... so we can all bow down in awe at the most intelligent president in the history of the country. :lol::lol::lol:

Oh so, your bullshit "legally obligated" excuse is out the window? .......Ok......:lol:

Ok I will ask you... Maybe you will have more stones then the pussy democrats who post here............

Why do you insist on disclosure while giving the white house a free pass on factually reported corruption. A minimum of two thousand felonies have been committed.

Not a word....WHY?

Ah ah ah...This thread is about Romney's tax returns....Your strategy of "look over there" has nothing to do with it.

Damn you are one stupid mother fucker for sure.

Transferring a weapon to a known felon is a felony... It occurred 2000 times.

Now dont you feel stupid........

* Not obligated to do so

If he was a tax cheater, that's different, the government would go through his tax returns and audit them so we KNOW he's not a tax cheater otherwise he'd be audited right now, before now and likely he has been audited, most people in any kind of business are.

Merely having bank accounts or investment accounts isn't cheating no matter how the DNC says it is.

Nice to see Obama treating this like a game show contest......LET'S MAKE A DEAL

and the prize?

The prize being Romney exposed as a typical, fat-cat Republican tax-cheater.

I must point out again that you are low lifing it again.

You are worried about possible tax cheating while remaining silent on the oBama turds that have cheated and still havent paid.

We can start with your treasury sec.

I will never let low life employ a double standard.

Quit while you have some dignity remaining.

* Not obligated to do so

You're making assumptions thay you KNOW there's harmful stuff in there... You know what happens when you assume, right?

Your conclusion is a logical fallacy.... Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc to be precise, but others can also apply...

We need the American public to put heavy pressure on Romney to release his tax returns other than what Romney has already released. Mr Romney, what are you hiding?

If you have evidence that he has not paid the amount he is legally obligated to pay, let's see it. However, like a true leftwing herder, you're just following your media's instructions on what you should think. How embarrassing for you. Hack.

That makes sense only if you ignore the over 20 repubs who also said he should release them too.

Not a word....WHY?

Damn you are one stupid mother fucker for sure.

Transferring a weapon to a known felon is a felony... It occurred 2000 times.

Now dont you feel stupid........

What's Mitt the Twitt hiding? Hmmmm?

That makes sense only if you ignore the over 20 repubs who also said he should release them too.

Can you list the over 20 repubs?

He's under no obligation to pay them any mind... Lots of libs told 0bama he should close GITMO and he ignored them...

Obama Thesis: How smoking pakololo helped me cope with the unending pressures of being a persecuted foreign born homosexual and why Marxism rules

Just to show how important Romney's tax returns are, even the press has abandoned the issue in favor of asking just how it is that obama finds time to give interviews to People magazine, but not answer questions of the Washington Press Corp.

I'm not overly interested in the opinions of anyone... left or right... It's the ranting left winger obsession with rates that I find fascinating. If you're upset that he hasn't paid what you feel he should have paid... that's fine. Take it up with the government... because they set the rate, not the individual.

Seems to me that a lot of people struggle to tell the difference between income and capital gains. Two completely different things and completely different rates... try upping those rates and watch how fast those affected move their primary residence outside the US. You want easy answers and there are no easy answers.

Since I have an understanding of the issues... income vs capital gains - I'm just laughing at the fucking ignorance of y'all.

Nice to see Obama treating this like a game show contest......LET'S MAKE A DEAL

and the prize?

The prize being Romney exposed as a typical, fat-cat Republican tax-cheater.

I must point out again that you are low lifing it again.

You are worried about possible tax cheating while remaining silent on the oBama turds that have cheated and still havent paid.

We can start with your treasury sec.

I will never let low life employ a double standard.

Quit while you have some dignity remaining.

Mr Romney.... release your tax-returns now!

Yes, the future of our great republic hinges on Mitt Romney's tax returns!!!!

Oh, the desperation of the Obamabots.

Forum List

Back