Obama to get MORE Free Advertising from ABC on "The View"...

Still waiting for an answer:

Did it not bother you that YOUR media did not report to you that a high level FDA appointee was apparently forced to resign based on allegations of racism?

answered. you can stop hitting refresh on your browser (as if you have something to PROVE) now.

:rofl:

Nope yuou did not answer it.

I will ask you another way:

You are calling Fox News bias. Cool. However, the bulk of the media did not report on the apparent forced resignation of a high level FDA appointee based on allegations of racism. Does this not show bias to you?

I noticed you did not answer my question......

Did it not bother you that YOUR media did not report to you that a high level FDA appointee was apparently forced to resign based on allegations of racism?

I don't react to information as reflexively as a fox news zombie, angry guy. Indeed, I don't rely on a single source for info and won't go down in flames defending what you assume is "my media". You see, this is why it's so funny when angry fox zombies get all defensive about their news tit.

now go punch a wall. I will make you feel better.

Wont answer the question. I will give it one last try:

Did it not bother you that YOUR media did not report to you that a high level FDA appointee was apparently forced to resign based on allegations of racism?[/

That is my answer to your question. Now, it may not be the answer that you DEMAND to hear... but... you ARE a fox news zombie so I guess it's no wonder that you want replies manipulated into information that you already want to hear.

Still waiting for an answer:

answered. you can stop hitting refresh on your browser (as if you have something to PROVE) now.

You are calling Fox News bias. Cool. However, the bulk of the media did not report on the apparent forced resignation of a high level FDA appointee based on allegations of racism. Does this not show bias to you?

Actually, I did answer it.

but, no, it doesn't. non-fox news doesn't have a bone to pick with a president, either way they fall. Sometimes, and I know this blows your fucking mind, news programs do more drone on and on and on about how evil a (non-conservative) president is. I assure you, angry man, what you seek you will find at michellemalkin.com if you are not already stroking your meat to "I used to be news but that shit just isn't fun around here" Megyn.

but, no, it doesn't. non-fox news doesn't have a bone to pick with a president, either way they fall. Sometimes, and I know this blows your fucking mind, news programs do more drone on and on and on about how evil a (non-conservative) president is. I assure you, angry man, what you seek you will find at michellemalkin.com if you are not already stroking your meat to "I used to be news but that shit just isn't fun around here" Megyn.

My question had nothing to do with Fox...so leave it out of your answer....becuase it leads you to AGAIN not answering the question.

SO I will ask a third way......

Does a news service that markets itself as an up to date news service with all of the news have the responsibility to report on the apparent forced resignation of a high level FDA appointee when the forced resignation is based on an accusation of racism?

You're high again aren't you?

Let me put it this way...as a statement.

It is the responsibility of a news agency to be the watchdoig of our government. ABC, NBC and CBS touted themselves as such over the years.
AP continually touts itself as such.

They do not have the right to market themselves as such if they cherry pick what they decide you should know about.

And I find it quite concerning that there are people out there that do not feel it necessary for a national news agancy to report the apparent FORCED resignation of a high ranking FDA appointee under allegations of racism.

You dont seem to be concerned.

I guess you prefer to be a follower.

Go for it.

My question had nothing to do with Fox...so leave it out of your answer....becuase it leads you to AGAIN not answering the question.

Does a news service that markets itself as an up to date news service with all of the news have the responsibility to report on the apparent forced resignation of a high level FDA appointee when the forced resignation is based on an accusation of racism?

Do you need some hot blond chick spoon feeding you vitriol to believe that my answer to you is, in fact, my answer to you?

A news organization, now I'm speaking of ACTUAL news organizations so you can put your masterbating hand away as I'll not be bringing up fox, has an obligation to report on a wide range of topics and, if what you call the MSM didn't leap on the fucking breitbart bandwagon fast enough for you then kudos to them given how that story turned out. Just because NBC didn't devote an hour to typical conservative shennanigans doesn't mean that they are less of a news source; they just don't have the OBVIOUS bone to pick that fox news does.

so, is that enough for you or do you want to go ahead and write my answer for me and hand it to some blond chick to read in between the hours of 1pm and 2?

Let me put it this way...as a statement.

It is the responsibility of a news agency to be the watchdoig of our government. ABC, NBC and CBS touted themselves as such over the years.
AP continually touts itself as such.

They do not have the right to market themselves as such if they cherry pick what they decide you should know about.

And I find it quite concerning that there are people out there that do not feel it necessary for a national news agancy to report the apparent FORCED resignation of a high ranking FDA appointee under allegations of racism.

You dont seem to be concerned.

I guess you prefer to be a follower.

Go for it.

your OPINION of how menacing a news organization 'should be" towards a standing president is laughable given the silence your kind enjoyed, nay DEMANDED between 2000 and 2008. It may blow your draconian brain a lil but some of us don't rely on one source for our information. WOA. I know, right? I'll give you a few minutes to think about that now that i've unraveled your vast media conspiracy knot.

but, zombie, tell me more about who is following whom after posting another laughable "news" schedule on fox.

Dubya was on Rush's show five times. That's not even a peg above a sewer.

:thup:

Rush admits to be a one sided view. He admits to be a conservative and he admits that he preaches from a conservative standpoint.

The cast of the view claims to be very unbiased.

It was quite evident as Walters stared at the floor as she questioned McCain.....not long after welcoming candidate Obama as if he were some hero that saved a baby from a fire.
Good point. Dubya never pretended to be anything but a rightwing "conservative" partisan.

Yeah, we all know President Bush was so partisan that he let Ted Kennedy write his "No Child Left Behind" act. Of course, that didn't stop Democrats, including Kennedy, from attacking him on it.

They may have had some valid points. After all, Teddy wrote it.

Do you need some hot blond chick spoon feeding you vitriol to believe that my answer to you is, in fact, my answer to you?

A news organization, now I'm speaking of ACTUAL news organizations so you can put your masterbating hand away as I'll not be bringing up fox, has an obligation to report on a wide range of topics and, if what you call the MSM didn't leap on the fucking breitbart bandwagon fast enough for you then kudos to them given how that story turned out. Just because NBC didn't devote an hour to typical conservative shennanigans doesn't mean that they are less of a news source; they just don't have the OBVIOUS bone to pick that fox news does.

so, is that enough for you or do you want to go ahead and write my answer for me and hand it to some blond chick to read in between the hours of 1pm and 2?

Breitbart?

Wow. You are so cloiuded in your thinking, you cant even read with proper comprehension.

I did not ask about Breitbart. I did not even bring Breitbart up. LMAO...your media has you so wrapped up in Breitbart, you dont even lknow the true story.

My question had to do with the apparent forced resignation of a high ranking FDA appoiintee under the accusation of racism.

And you are OK with YOUR media deciding that it was something you should not know about.

High ranking APPOINTEE. Claims the WH forced her to resign under allegations of racism.

And you would not want to know about it when it happens.

Sure. Quite credible of an answer you gave.

Shogun.....

What?

No more ranting an raving?

No more cast9ing insulkts to try to cover for your lack of debating material?

Hey Shogun.....as much as you tried to come across as the adult and paint me as the child...

You did nothing but rant, rave, curse and seemingly cry while I sat here and egged your sorry ass on.

Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back