Obama to get MORE Free Advertising from ABC on "The View"...

well, you know, it's no Hannity's America...

:rolleyes:

So (43) was on Hannity's America?...

:)

peace...
Hannity interviewed Bush when he was running for a second term back in fall 2004.

Obama urges liberals to 'keep up the fight' - Politics - msnbc.com

Delivering promised change
In his remarks to the annual Netroots Nation gathering, the president said the combat mission in Iraq would soon end, and that the administration is working to repeal the military's "don't ask, don't tell" policy for gays and close the U.S. prison for terrorism suspects at Guantanamo Bay.

---

^Excuse that one, mmmkay...

Ravi, can you tell the Class who was in Attendance @ this Pep Rally? :lol:

peace...

Obama to appear on ABC's 'The View' on Thursday - MSN TV News

The View... Really?...

That's like a Peg above Jerry Springer.

What an Amateur.

peace...
Dubya was on Rush's show five times. That's not even a peg above a sewer.

:thup:

Rush admits to be a one sided view. He admits to be a conservative and he admits that he preaches from a conservative standpoint.

The cast of the view claims to be very unbiased.

It was quite evident as Walters stared at the floor as she questioned McCain.....not long after welcoming candidate Obama as if he were some hero that saved a baby from a fire.

I dont watch the view. It is hosted by what I percieve as Hollywood elitists who use their celebrity to gain "credibility" as they attempt to convince mindless people to think like they think.

congrats. you just described Fox News. job well done.

Hannity? Beck ? O'Reiily? The cast of Fox and Friends? Yep.

Fox News? Not even close.

uh huh... what, the half hour between 6:30 and 7:00 in "news" while...

gimme a fucking break.

:rofl:

So (43) was on Hannity's America?...

peace...
Hannity interviewed Bush when he was running for a second term back in fall 2004.

Obama urges liberals to 'keep up the fight' - Politics - msnbc.com

Delivering promised change
In his remarks to the annual Netroots Nation gathering, the president said the combat mission in Iraq would soon end, and that the administration is working to repeal the military's "don't ask, don't tell" policy for gays and close the U.S. prison for terrorism suspects at Guantanamo Bay.

---

^Excuse that one, mmmkay...

Ravi, can you tell the Class who was in Attendance @ this Pep Rally? :lol:

peace...

OH NOEEZZZ! a news organization quotes a president! As if Bush wasn't out tickling the balls of conservatives for 8 years.. ON FOX.

WEAK.

Obama to appear on ABC's 'The View' on Thursday - MSN TV News

The View... Really?...

That's like a Peg above Jerry Springer.

What an Amateur.

peace...

Rush admits to be a one sided view. He admits to be a conservative and he admits that he preaches from a conservative standpoint.

It was quite evident as Walters stared at the floor as she questioned McCain.....not long after welcoming candidate Obama as if he were some hero that saved a baby from a fire.
Good point. Dubya never pretended to be anything but a rightwing "conservative" partisan.

why doesn't obama man up and try beck or o'reilly....

the view....30 minute informercial for obama and dem policies

Good point. Dubya never pretended to be anything but a rightwing "conservative" partisan.

LMAO...

Bush conservative.....

Its an oxymoron.

gimme a fucking break.

9AM-1PM all news.
3PM-4PM all news
4PM to 5PM business news
6PM to 7PM all news
7PM to 8PM all news.

I thought you were more knowledgabel about Fox ssing as you were so quick to make a comment about them.

I guess it is obvipus you will comment on anything you know little or nothing about.

why doesn't obama man up and try beck or o'reilly....

the view....30 minute informercial for obama and dem policies

He has trouble with NBC.
He will NEVER allow for the difficult questions.

But ABCNews, CNN, the NYT, the AP... Perfectly Objective... :lol:

peace...

In this case, yes. Giving face time to a sitting president is not some kind of amazing feat.

I notice you shut the fuck up when I posted a link to Bush's interview on the very first episode of Hannity's America. Why is that, dude? Didn't you want to finish that tangent before launching into another impotent "b-b-but look at them!" attempt?

Eh?...

peace...

peace...

In this case, yes. Giving face time to a sitting president is not some kind of amazing feat.

I notice you shut the fuck up when I posted a link to Bush's interview on the very first episode of Hannity's America. Why is that, dude? Didn't you want to finish that tangent before launching into another impotent "b-b-but look at them!" attempt?

key word "golfing" :lol::lol:

gimme a fucking break.

9AM-1PM all news.
3PM-4PM all news
4PM to 5PM business news
6PM to 7PM all news
7PM to 8PM all news.

I thought you were more knowledgabel about Fox ssing as you were so quick to make a comment about them.

I guess it is obvipus you will comment on anything you know little or nothing about.

that you seem to think time bracket schedules with buckshot holes shot through the reality of fox's talking head syndrome means something to anyone other than a fox news shill says more than your fucked up spelling and first grade retort ever could.

peace...

Eh?...

peace...

scroll up. it was funny to see other people come along and remind you that, yes in fact, Bush was on Hannity too.

peace.

gimme a fucking break.

9AM-1PM all news.
3PM-4PM all news
4PM to 5PM business news
6PM to 7PM all news
7PM to 8PM all news.

that you seem to think time bracket schedules with buckshot holes shot through the reality of fox's talking head syndrome means something to anyone other than a fox news shill says more than your fucked up spelling and first grade retort ever could.

My spelling is actually quite good. My typing, on the other hand has a lot to be desired.

Say what you wish about Fox.

All I know is you guys spent 8 years saying that Bush was a liar and "if only you knew".....

And now you have a News Channel willing to "let you know" and you turn them away.

I find it quite pathetic. However, it is humorous watching people like you get so bent out of shape over Fox when, in fact, you have the other news agencies cherry picking what it is they want you to know about.

Jarhead,

Megyn Kelly reports the News, but within her show she has Debates. Objective news reporters don't "argue a side."

Jarhead,

Megyn Kelly reports the News, but within her show she has Debates. Objective news reporters don't "argue a side."

Megyn Kelly is now 1-3PM and it is not a news show.

ANd yes, when she was a news anchor, she had debates. One from each side of any given topic. She never allowed a one sided debate on any given topic.

But then she opted to go to the commentary side....and she is touted as such. She does not report the news. She analyzes it from a conservative standpoint. But she is open about it.

Eh?...

peace...

scroll up. it was funny to see other people come along and remind you that, yes in fact, Bush was on Hannity too.

peace.

Funny thing. Those same people did not refer to it as Hannity and Colmes.
Back in the days of Bush, it was Hannity and Colmes.

Forum List

Back