Obama to get MORE Free Advertising from ABC on "The View"...

Jarhead,

Megyn Kelly reports the News, but within her show she has Debates. Objective news reporters don't "argue a side."

Megyn Kelly is now 1-3PM and it is not a news show.

ANd yes, when she was a news anchor, she had debates. One from each side of any given topic. She never allowed a one sided debate on any given topic.
But then she opted to go to the commentary side....and she is touted as such. She does not report the news. She analyzes it from a conservative standpoint. But she is open about it.

Yea, real anchors don't debate.....or offer ANY point of view. They simply report on facts.

? -->what's the name of her show from 1-3?

In this case, yes. Giving face time to a sitting president is not some kind of amazing feat.

I notice you shut the fuck up when I posted a link to Bush's interview on the very first episode of Hannity's America. Why is that, dude? Didn't you want to finish that tangent before launching into another impotent "b-b-but look at them!" attempt?

Eh?...

:)

peace...

scroll up. it was funny to see other people come along and remind you that, yes in fact, Bush was on Hannity too.

peace.

:thup:

Hannity's America?... That was my Question... Scroll up your Bad Shogun Self and see!... :rofl:

peace...

9AM-1PM all news.
3PM-4PM all news
4PM to 5PM business news
6PM to 7PM all news
7PM to 8PM all news.

I thought you were more knowledgabel about Fox ssing as you were so quick to make a comment about them.

I guess it is obvipus you will comment on anything you know little or nothing about.

that you seem to think time bracket schedules with buckshot holes shot through the reality of fox's talking head syndrome means something to anyone other than a fox news shill says more than your fucked up spelling and first grade retort ever could.

My spelling is actually quite good. My typing, on the other hand has a lot to be desired.

Say what you wish about Fox.

All I know is you guys spent 8 years saying that Bush was a liar and "if only you knew".....

And now you have a News Channel willing to "let you know" and you turn them away.

I find it quite pathetic. However, it is humorous watching people like you get so bent out of shape over Fox when, in fact, you have the other news agencies cherry picking what it is they want you to know about.

blah blah blah. you mean fox news NOW wants to "let us know" about the (democrat) president?!?!?!

no shit!?

Jarhead,

Megyn Kelly reports the News, but within her show she has Debates. Objective news reporters don't "argue a side."

Megyn Kelly is now 1-3PM and it is not a news show.

ANd yes, when she was a news anchor, she had debates. One from each side of any given topic. She never allowed a one sided debate on any given topic.
But then she opted to go to the commentary side....and she is touted as such. She does not report the news. She analyzes it from a conservative standpoint. But she is open about it.

Yea, real anchors don't debate.....or offer ANY point of view. They simply report on facts.

? -->what's the name of her show from 1-3?

The Anchors on Fox NEVER get in a debate. The chair the debate. They report a story and then have 2 oindividuals with opposing views on the topic to offer a fair and balanced analysis of the story.

Her show is America Live and it is not a news show. It is a news analysis show and she usually has opposing views for each story

that you seem to think time bracket schedules with buckshot holes shot through the reality of fox's talking head syndrome means something to anyone other than a fox news shill says more than your fucked up spelling and first grade retort ever could.

My spelling is actually quite good. My typing, on the other hand has a lot to be desired.

All I know is you guys spent 8 years saying that Bush was a liar and "if only you knew".....

And now you have a News Channel willing to "let you know" and you turn them away.

I find it quite pathetic. However, it is humorous watching people like you get so bent out of shape over Fox when, in fact, you have the other news agencies cherry picking what it is they want you to know about.

blah blah blah. you mean fox news NOW wants to "let us know" about the (democrat) president?!?!?!

no shit!?

I have been watching Fox for 10 years now. I did not vote for Bush the second time BECUASE of the news I got from Fox News on Bush.

I would have voted for Hillary if she won the primary based on the news I got from Fox News on McCain and on Hillary.

Got a question for you Shogun.....

Did it not bother you that YOUR media did not report to you that a high level FDA appointee was apparently forced to resign based on allegations of racism?

no shit!?

I have been watching Fox for 10 years now. I did not vote for Bush the second time BECUASE of the news I got from Fox News on Bush.

I would have voted for Hillary if she won the primary based on the news I got from Fox News on McCain and on Hillary.

that's great. do you want a fucking cookie on your way out of the confessional? So you've been watching fox for 10 years. Despite who you "would have" voted for :)lol: yea.. right) if you can't admit what kind of farcical news outlet fox is because of it's blatant bias then maybe you should quote another birdshot "news" schedule peppered in between right wing vitriol.

scroll up. it was funny to see other people come along and remind you that, yes in fact, Bush was on Hannity too.

peace.

Funny thing. Those same people did not refer to it as Hannity and Colmes.
Back in the days of Bush, it was Hannity and Colmes.

ah yes.. BIG H, little c...

STILL fox.

umadbro?

Mad? Why? You threw your childish Blah Blah Blah at me; you compared me to a first grader...you know...your typical "dont know what to say so I will insult you crap"....and I expect it from you.

So no, I am not at all mad.

Thanks for asking.

Did it not bother you that YOUR media did not report to you that a high level FDA appointee was apparently forced to resign based on allegations of racism?

Oh.. you mean two days of accusations of racism from talking heads at fox news? before or AFTER Andrew Breitbart was treated like a fucking saint for bringing the video to light?

no shit!?

that's great. do you want a fucking cookie on your way out of the confessional? So you've been watching fox for 10 years. Despite who you "would have" voted for :)lol: yea.. right) if you can't admit what kind of farcical news outlet fox is because of it's blatant bias then maybe you should quote another birdshot "news" schedule peppered in between right wing vitriol.

What you mean to say:

Since you dont think about something as I do, I will call you a liar and do my best to cast insults as I divert from the topic of the debate.

You are as pathetic a debater as TruthMatters.

Oh.. you mean two days of accusations of racism from talking heads at fox news? before or AFTER Andrew Breitbart was treated like a fucking saint for bringing the video to light?

I noticed you did not answer my question......

Funny thing. Those same people did not refer to it as Hannity and Colmes.
Back in the days of Bush, it was Hannity and Colmes.

STILL fox.

umadbro?

Mad? Why? You threw your childish Blah Blah Blah at me; you compared me to a first grader...you know...your typical "dont know what to say so I will insult you crap"....and I expect it from you.

Thanks for asking.

make sure you wipe the rage from your lips with quivering fingers before typing your next response, k' angry guy?

Still can't shake that Hannity premier, I see. typical.

:rofl:

STILL fox.

umadbro?

Thanks for asking.

make sure you wipe the rage from your lips with quivering fingers before typing your next response, k' angry guy?

Still can't shake that Hannity premier, I see. typical.

Hey, if that image makes you feel warm and toasty inside, go for it.

Still waiting for an answer:

I don't react to information as reflexively as a fox news zombie, angry guy. Indeed, I don't rely on a single source for info and won't go down in flames defending what you assume is "my media". You see, this is why it's so funny when angry fox zombies get all defensive about their news tit.

now go punch a wall. I will make you feel better.

Still waiting for an answer:

answered. you can stop hitting refresh on your browser (as if you have something to PROVE) now.

I don't react to information as reflexively as a fox news zombie, angry guy. Indeed, I don't rely on a single source for info and won't go down in flames defending what you assume is "my media". You see, this is why it's so funny when angry fox zombies get all defensive about their news tit.

now go punch a wall. I will make you feel better.

Wont answer the question. I will give it one last try:

Did it not bother you that YOUR media did not report to you that a high level FDA appointee was apparently forced to resign based on allegations of racism?[/

well, you know, it's no Hannity's America...

:rolleyes:

So (43) was on Hannity's America?...

peace...

the premier episode.

George W. Bush Reflects on Presidency in Premiere of 'Hannity' - Hannity - FOXNews.com

I Missed the Show and this Post...

It was an Honest Question... Unlike what Gunny Obesses on, I don't Watch nor Listen to Hannity...

His MessageBoard used to be Cool but some of the Mods have Serverly Misplaced God Complexes... :rofl:

I Bump my Bar there every couple of Days and Occasionally Post something I Posted her First.

I Post here... And Contribute... And Believe me you, Contributing doesn't give you ANY Assistance! :rofl:

peace...

Forum List

Back