*Obama To Get Freak On Over Guns: Gets IMPEACHED!!!*

obama's going to use children as political props to argue for gun control. Just when you think he's plumbed the depths of disgusting, he finds a new floor.

Republicans should use abortion survivors to argue against abortion.

Of course, the GOP never stooped to "think of the children!" in the war on terror when the size and scope of federal powers were dramatically increased. Naaaaaaah...

The victims of 9/11 were NEVER invoked by the right wing to justify warrantless wiretaps, waterboarding, Gitmo, the war in Afghanistan, the war in Iraq, the creation of Homeland Security, the color-coded alert system, etc., etc., etc.

So where is that new floor you were talking about?

The appeal to emotion never collects dust in any politician's toolbox.

Last edited:
This thread is retarded. But my main question is why does the OP always start his posts with "Sorry about that?" Is it some weird compulsion or is he apologizing to us because he knows what he's about to say is stupid? It's very odd.

I'm used to that now. I was taken aback by the OP suggesting someone else was getting their "freak on"!

You lost.

Have you looked at your paycheck lately? Less take-home pay and increased health care costs for most Americans. Everyone loses.

You clearly have only looked at your paycheck lately. If you had been paying attention all along you would have noticed it has been heavier than it should have been for the past TWO YEARS. Now it is back to normal.

You had a tax holiday and did not even know it!

Jesus, you people are so easily kept in the dark, like little mushrooms. "Duuuuuuuuh, I did not notice my payroll taxes until I was told to by my puppeteers! They did not tell me it went down for all that time. They told me it went UP lately!"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back