Obama to free Gitmo terrorist ‘because he took up yoga’

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
f you thought President Obama’s release of five top Taliban commanders in exchange for POW Bowe Bergdahl was bad, wait until you see what his Gitmo parole board plans.

Desperate to empty the Guantanamo Bay prison by the end of his term, Obama quietly is giving “get out of jail free” cards for the flimsiest of excuses.

One al Qaeda suspect captured in Afghanistan is considered reformed because he took up yoga and read a biography of the Dalai Lama. Another is eligible for release because of his “positive attitude.”
Obama to free Gitmo terrorist ?because he took up yoga? | New York Post

Just keep them all locked up so Republicans can be happy with the millions spent to keep these guys locked up.

Wait...they would still be mad.

Maybe Obama should simply order his military to charge them within 30 days or let them go?

Who here would complain about that from either side of the aisle.

f you thought President Obama’s release of five top Taliban commanders in exchange for POW Bowe Bergdahl was bad, wait until you see what his Gitmo parole board plans.

Desperate to empty the Guantanamo Bay prison by the end of his term, Obama quietly is giving “get out of jail free” cards for the flimsiest of excuses.

One al Qaeda suspect captured in Afghanistan is considered reformed because he took up yoga and read a biography of the Dalai Lama. Another is eligible for release because of his “positive attitude.”
A few weeks ago I would be very dubious. Now, well things have changed.

you sound ridiculous.

gizmo should have been closed years ago but for congress.

but you keep repeating wakco stuff.

Just keep them all locked up so Republicans can be happy with the millions spent to keep these guys locked up.

Millions?

Ever think about that?

120 Prisoners held in a facility with 1 dollar a year rent...with the hospitality staff being military and it costs millions to keep them there?

What is wrong with THAT picture.

you sound ridiculous.

and all you do is say things without backing them up like a good little legal secretary.

Grow up child.

Millions?

Ever think about that?

120 Prisoners held in a facility with 1 dollar a year rent...with the hospitality staff being military and it costs millions to keep them there?

New report: Gitmo costs U.S. $2.7 million per prisoner
https://news.yahoo.com/new-report--gitmo-costs-u-s---2-7-million-per-prisoner-134148004.html

you sound ridiculous.

and all you do is say things without backing them up like a good little legal secretary.

Grow up child.
The standards for soldiers and legal secretaries are in a tailspin. We're fucking doomed!

the only reason I referred to her as a legal secretary is that she claims to be an attorney but in any thread regarding any type of law, she proves to know less than a notary public.

I sort of feel bad. I did not mean to insult legal secretaries by comparing her to them. They have a hell of a lot more integrity.

Millions?

Ever think about that?

New report: Gitmo costs U.S. $2.7 million per prisoner
https://news.yahoo.com/new-report--gitmo-costs-u-s---2-7-million-per-prisoner-134148004.html
I did not question the validity of your statement.

I question why it costs us 2.7 million per prisoner.

We pay no rent for the facility. We have the military guarding them. And there is not a single prison in the US that would stay open if each prisoner cost 2.7 million to keep incarcerated.

Something is seriously wrong with that picture.

I recall when they were talking about closing it.

The proposed cost to CLOSE it was 80 Million.

80 million to ship 120 guys to the states and turn off the gas, plumbing and electricity.

Fucked up if you ask me.

you sound ridiculous.

Why?

Grow up child.
The standards for soldiers and legal secretaries are in a tailspin. We're fucking doomed!

the only reason I referred to her as a legal secretary is that she claims to be an attorney but in any thread regarding any type of law, she proves to know less than a notary public.

I sort of feel bad. I did not mean to insult legal secretaries by comparing her to them. They have a hell of a lot more integrity.
My ex is an attorney. Czech taxi drivers have more integrity than lawyers.

you sound ridiculous.

Grow up child.

you defend the nutcase and you tell *me* to grow up?

arrrogant ass

I defend my positions. I don't defend anyone on this board.

But you are one of those people that believes anyone who doesn't agree with you is a nutjob whacko

Not to mention that you lie about your profession...er...job.

You have zero integrity.

you sound ridiculous.

Why?

that was the point I was making in my post. She will make a statement like that and not back it up.

I will tell you why...

"because they say it should be closed"

That's why.

LMAO.....she is a farce.

true.

But she is not an attorney.

Saying you are when you are not is pretty funny when you think of it.

She is so ashamed of her true career...she makes believe she is something many are ashamed to be.

true.

But she is not an attorney.

Saying you are when you are not is pretty funny when you think of it.

She is so ashamed of her true career...she makes believe she is something many are ashamed to be.
She must be a crack whore. After an attorney how much further down can you go? Come to think of it...maybe.

Forum List

Back