obama to condemn Christian film maker before UN

I bet you can count on one hand the number of times I've used the Lord's name in vain.

You just said fuck you to another poster....so your position is that that is ok as long as you don't use god 's name in vain?

Yep....fuck is a slang term for intercourse....nothing blasphemous there..... Shit is a slang term for bodily waste.....as is piss.....ass can be used in reference to a body part or a Domesticated beast of burden.....bitch is a female dog, bastard is an illegitimate child.....Just because most of those words aren't allowed on television, doesn't mean that they are biblically offensive.

Besides....many, many conservatives on here use the same language and most of them call themselves Christian in one breath and spew hatred with the next....I admitted getting angry on the board, but I also made it very clear that I don't hate anyone just because I disagree or get angry....So where's your outrage against your fellow conservatives for their language AND their UNAPOLOGETIC hatred towards people with:

A. a differing political viewpoint
B. a different religion
C. a different skin color
D. who happen to be working poor people and have to accept help from government to make ends meet?

That stuff is A-OK with you, I'd imagine.

I don't pretend to be an adherent to a religion;)

You don't even see your own hatred....you are what your christ would call lukewarm...golly what was said about "god" and his "lukewarm" followers....

Son,you are no ambassador of "christ", you are a hate filled crackpot who justifies his hatred by saying "everybody" else is doing it.

You are the type of "christian" people laugh at.

oh

and obama should be up in front of he UN praising the filmmaker for his not being terrorized into silence and exercising his right to free speech in a free society.

Oh I see the actual murderers of our people are not the terrorists, so they get a pass because they whine, and commit murder and torture and generally terrorize.
And our own President is going to condemn free speech based on what? His fear? Your fear?

The people who committed those murders are not the people protesting in outrage over the film.

sigh

You do not get the point. Have you any understanding of fundamental Islam? Do you not understand that this so called film was used as a patsy? No one has even seen anything but a 14 minute cartoonish clip. When it gets to where a Christian is condemning this man for his free speech, then we are apt to go back a few thousand years.

What do you know about the muslim brotherhood? The blind sheik?

Oh....I have a great understanding of fundamentalism.....and other extremism for that matter. The truth is....extremism isn't mainstream....most people are normal, hardworking, everyday people. Don't forget, the people who promote this hatred towards Islam have agendas just like the extremists in the Middle East does.

That's one thing that bothers me about the far left and the far right alike. Both sides are way too gullible. They think "the other guys" have an agenda, and their side is telling the absolute truth.

You just said fuck you to another poster....so your position is that that is ok as long as you don't use god 's name in vain?

Yep....fuck is a slang term for intercourse....nothing blasphemous there..... Shit is a slang term for bodily waste.....as is piss.....ass can be used in reference to a body part or a Domesticated beast of burden.....bitch is a female dog, bastard is an illegitimate child.....Just because most of those words aren't allowed on television, doesn't mean that they are biblically offensive.

Besides....many, many conservatives on here use the same language and most of them call themselves Christian in one breath and spew hatred with the next....I admitted getting angry on the board, but I also made it very clear that I don't hate anyone just because I disagree or get angry....So where's your outrage against your fellow conservatives for their language AND their UNAPOLOGETIC hatred towards people with:

B. a different religion
D. who happen to be working poor people and have to accept help from government to make ends meet?

You don't even see your own hatred....you are what your christ would call lukewarm...golly what was said about "god" and his "lukewarm" followers....

Son,you are no ambassador of "christ", you are a hate filled crackpot who justifies his hatred by saying "everybody" else is doing it.

Really? what hatred do I have? Never claimed to be an "ambassador of Christ" I simply do my best to be a good Christian.

But, like I thought....profanities and angry words are acceptable, even encouraged when it comes to your political brethren....but when it comes to someone who does not share your ideology, it's hatred.

Let them laugh. I am firm in my faith and quite comfortable in the fact that the things I believe in politically are compatible with my beliefs.

The guy who made that film is not a Christian. Christians aren't supposed to be hateful. This man may CLAIM to be a Christian.....but, he's following Satan....not Christ.

So you are a Christian? You must be to speak for them.

So you've seen the film! So what is hateful about the film?

Steel hasn't seen it, he is just playing at being the Holy Spirit and passing judgment.

Not passing judgment, just railing against hatred and trying to make the case against fanning.flames that could start yet ANOTHER war in a part if the world that we have already lost trillions of dollars that are never coming back and thousands of American lives.

You guys, on the other hand, seem quite content....even excited about the idea.

Like I said....helping out our fellow countrymen? Fuck 'em....we're broke. Getting into another war many times more expensive? Go get 'em!

Guess what, jerky? This is how free speech works.

You make shitty film, and people tell you so.

The filmmaker is as Christian as Larry Flynt.

Isn't Obama the guy that claims he works for all Americans? How can he believe that and condemn law abiding Americans in an international forum?

Lefties have won the right to burn the Flag in the streets and wear it on their dirty asses and the liberal artsy community reserves the "right" to display the Christian icon Virgin Mary smeared with shit and the Crucifix upside down in a vat of urine. Hollywood promoted a Brit made movie showing step by step instructions of how to assassinate president Bush while he was still in office...so the question is.. how the fuck does the president get away with attacking a citizen?

Here's a more accurate thread title:

obama to condemn Christian terrorist film maker before UN

How come a guy that makes a video that mocks a dead idiot is a terrorist, but the people that actually kill American ambassadors are peaceful protestors?

So you've seen the film! So what is hateful about the film?

Steel hasn't seen it, he is just playing at being the Holy Spirit and passing judgment.

Not passing judgment, just railing against hatred and trying to make the case against fanning.flames that could start yet ANOTHER war in a part if the world that we have already lost trillions of dollars that are never coming back and thousands of American lives.

You guys, on the other hand, seem quite content....even excited about the idea.

Like I said....helping out our fellow countrymen? Fuck 'em....we're broke. Getting into another war many times more expensive? Go get 'em!

Unfortunately, you have not made your case. What is hateful about the film? Make your case and then people will listen to you.

B. a different religion

Really? what hatred do I have? Never claimed to be an "ambassador of Christ" I simply do my best to be a good Christian.

But, like I thought....profanities and angry words are acceptable, even encouraged when it comes to your political brethren....but when it comes to someone who does not share your ideology, it's hatred.

Let them laugh. I am firm in my faith and quite comfortable in the fact that the things I believe in politically are compatible with my beliefs.

As I suspected, you really don't know much about your own faith.

Are you Catholic?

Every "believer" is an "ambassador"of "christ" according to the Bible....this shows me you sit in a pew and are told what to believe, all the while never really knowing what your faith is about.

Here's a more accurate thread title:

obama to condemn Christian terrorist film maker before UN

Really? Who, exactly... And I do mean exactly has been terrorized by this moron's shitty little movie?

Dipshit.

Lakhota pissed her pants when she heard about it, does that count?

Yeah....I wouldn't call him a terrorist either.....I'd call him a hateful person who let his hatred consume him to the point where he did something without thinking things through. But much like a guy who drives drunk and ends up killing someone, we are all responsible for our actions....now, I don't blame him for the Libyan Embassy attack, that was premeditated. But his action started a new wave of unrest and hatred towards our country.

The solution? I don't know.

Do you realize how stupid you sound here?

So says one of the most hateful posters on the USMB. Sorry dear, I am a Christian and a Democrat. I do my best to love all people....to try to understand instead of condemn. Do I always succeed? No....I fall short quite often. Mostly right here on this message board. This medium of communication has an astounding ability to anger and inflame even the most respectful people. But make no mistake, I consider you all my brothers and sisters, and even though I may disagree, and even get angry with you....I don't hate any of you.

You hate. and very deeply and sincerely. Admit it.

No.....I don't. Why would I hate people I don't even know, other than their writings on a message board that is anonymous...where people can and do post stuff just to piss others off?

You don't know me....you know my politics, but my politics don't define me....not by a longshot. Does your politics define you as a person? Do you speak to everyone in your private life like you do the people on this board?

If you really believe that this message board is representative of our real life society, you need to get out more.

Actually, my politics are defined by my being who I am. The only people that separate their politics from themselves are politicians and hacks, which are you?

Forum List

Back