obama to condemn Christian film maker before UN

Yeah....I wouldn't call him a terrorist either.....I'd call him a hateful person who let his hatred consume him to the point where he did something without thinking things through. But much like a guy who drives drunk and ends up killing someone, we are all responsible for our actions....now, I don't blame him for the Libyan Embassy attack, that was premeditated. But his action started a new wave of unrest and hatred towards our country.

The solution? I don't know.

Do you realize how stupid you sound here?

He doesn't even understand how ill informed he is on his own faith.

The guy who made that film is not a Christian. Christians aren't supposed to be hateful. This man may CLAIM to be a Christian.....but, he's following Satan....not Christ.

Says the Jesus Boy who regularly cusses people on this board out....sure thing.

I bet you can count on one hand the number of times I've used the Lord's name in vain.

You wouldn't need a finger to count how often I have done it, asshole.

Lefties have won the right to burn the Flag in the streets and wear it on their dirty asses and the liberal artsy community reserves the "right" to display the Christian icon Virgin Mary smeared with shit and the Crucifix upside down in a vat of urine. Hollywood promoted a Brit made movie showing step by step instructions of how to assassinate president Bush while he was still in office...so the question is.. how the fuck does the president get away with attacking a citizen?

Was the right not to be criticized for burning a flag also won? When was that?

I bet you can count on one hand the number of times I've used the Lord's name in vain.

You just said fuck you to another poster....so your position is that that is ok as long as you don't use god 's name in vain?

Yep....fuck is a slang term for intercourse....nothing blasphemous there..... Shit is a slang term for bodily waste.....as is piss.....ass can be used in reference to a body part or a Domesticated beast of burden.....bitch is a female dog, bastard is an illegitimate child.....Just because most of those words aren't allowed on television, doesn't mean that they are biblically offensive.

Besides....many, many conservatives on here use the same language and most of them call themselves Christian in one breath and spew hatred with the next....I admitted getting angry on the board, but I also made it very clear that I don't hate anyone just because I disagree or get angry....So where's your outrage against your fellow conservatives for their language AND their UNAPOLOGETIC hatred towards people with:

A. a differing political viewpoint
B. a different religion
C. a different skin color
D. who happen to be working poor people and have to accept help from government to make ends meet?

That stuff is A-OK with you, I'd imagine.

It certainly is with you.

Here's a more accurate thread title:

obama to condemn Christian terrorist film maker before UN

Oh I see the actual murderers of our people are not the terrorists, so they get a pass because they whine, and commit murder and torture and generally terrorize.
And our own President is going to condemn free speech based on what? His fear? Your fear?

The people who committed those murders are not the people protesting in outrage over the film.

You just called Obama a liar.

Racist.

obama to condemn Christian film maker before UN

Here's a more accurate thread title:

obama to condemn Christian terrorist film maker before UN

It's very sad to see someone like yourself follow Obama so blindly. I guess everybody needs a hobby.

LaFuckup....would never think of questioning Obama OR for that matter ANY Democrat X.....even if he thinks Obama is wrong.....he wont say anything for one reason,and one reason only... .....he is worried someone like Dean or himself will call him a Bigot....

Last edited:
You just said fuck you to another poster....so your position is that that is ok as long as you don't use god 's name in vain?

Yep....fuck is a slang term for intercourse....nothing blasphemous there..... Shit is a slang term for bodily waste.....as is piss.....ass can be used in reference to a body part or a Domesticated beast of burden.....bitch is a female dog, bastard is an illegitimate child.....Just because most of those words aren't allowed on television, doesn't mean that they are biblically offensive.

Besides....many, many conservatives on here use the same language and most of them call themselves Christian in one breath and spew hatred with the next....I admitted getting angry on the board, but I also made it very clear that I don't hate anyone just because I disagree or get angry....So where's your outrage against your fellow conservatives for their language AND their UNAPOLOGETIC hatred towards people with:

A. a differing political viewpoint
B. a different religion
C. a different skin color
D. who happen to be working poor people and have to accept help from government to make ends meet?

That stuff is A-OK with you, I'd imagine.

It certainly is with you.

He is no Evangelical, my bet is Catholicism....they have been very successful at TELLING their people they are "christians" all the while keeping them in the dark as to what their faith actually entails.

We spend 800 billion dollars a year on our millitary to defend my right to speak as I will. This planet is full of fascist and intolerant people that would love to take that away.

This is why we spend this money.

Last edited:
then NO democrat should ever call himself a christian.

So says one of the most hateful posters on the USMB. Sorry dear, I am a Christian and a Democrat. I do my best to love all people....to try to understand instead of condemn. Do I always succeed? No....I fall short quite often. Mostly right here on this message board. This medium of communication has an astounding ability to anger and inflame even the most respectful people. But make no mistake, I consider you all my brothers and sisters, and even though I may disagree, and even get angry with you....I don't hate any of you.

Though I be suspicious of the grounds on which you fault Willow, I appreciate the sentiment, Steelplate. And I will always be civil to persons who present their ideas in a civil tone, no matter how much I may disagree. Most times I ignore incivility. What I have no tolerance for are the moral outrages and flagrant lies of bootlick statists. A man who will abuse language or logical categories, that is, a man who will lie, twist and pervert reality, slander truth, will murder too given the power.

I loath leftists, for they are not merely wrong, but insanely wrong. They are morally and intellectually bankrupt barbarians. Frankly, for the life of me, I cannot understand how any Christian can break bread with the Democrat Party of today.

Take the issue at hand on this thread, for example, the morally clear cut stance is that in America we have free speech. Period. The only crimes committed relative to this video, a previously obscure and irrelevant bit of nonsense that no thinking man gives a hoot about, are those that were perpetrated against American lives and sovereignty. That's the only message that the President should be delivering to the world. He has no business condemning the maker of this film on the world stage in any way, shape or form. That is to say, he has no business providing any room for an excuse of these crimes.

This Administration's response to this crisis has been cowardly and disgraceful, and it has repeatedly lied to the American people about the nature and the motive of the attack on the American consulate in Libya, an act of war.

The vast majority of the Libyan people are appalled by the barbaric and unprovoked attack on an interest that helped to liberate them from the rule of a monster. They want peaceful and productive relations with the United States. They have proven themselves to be more worthy of the title American than the President of America himself who has in effect repeatedly slandered them by attributing the assault on 9/11 of all days to a (non-existent) protest that got out of hand.

With his equivocations, Obama stupidly undermines the position of the Libyan president, the fledgling Libyan government and the Libyan people who oppose the Islamofascist elements in their country. This is the same President who met with members of the Muslim Brotherhood as he spurned the leader of Israel, the same President that embraced the legitimacy of that Iranian, holocaust-denying lunatic as he spurned the leaders of the Iranian uprising.

Obama is a treacherous whore, who, incidentally, despises the ethos of America's founding.

These observations are the stuff of honor, fidelity, truth.

Anything other is the white noise of moral chaos and defeat.

Thanks for PMing me your post.....It's a crock...but thanks anyway. You guys hate the guy so much that any spin on any given issue is the absolute, unadulterated truth you people. Just your terminology displays it...."leftists".....Who's a leftist? Let me guess.....anyone with a D behind their name, right? Anyone who doesn't walk the Conservative line?

I've been on this board for about a year and a half....and both extremes, be it left or right, do the exact same thing.....they scour the Internet looking for "gotcha" articles, or quote their favorite idiot box pundit for something quotable to piss off fellow posters with. Such is the way of Message Boards.

My own political stances has been stated MANY times. I am NOT a leftist....I am certainly not a Conservative either. Life is too complicated to be pigeon homed into a black/white, right/left paradigm. I know it makes it easier for the less intelligent and the lazy to think that way....but it's almost always much more complicated.than that.

It helps to remind oneself, during conversations like this,

that 1) there is broad based hostility on the Right towards Islam in the first place, 2) the Right generally believes there's no such thing as a hate crime or hate speech, and 3) that anything Obama does has to be somehow denigrated, no matter how big the stretch.

It helps to remind everyone during conversations like this that;

• There is broad based hostility on the left to everyone who disagrees with them. ?This hatred is so extensive that they are willing to ally themselves with people that would kill them in order to counter people who simply point out their mistakes.
  • Legally, there is no such thing as hate speech, and speaking is not a hate crime.
  • That anything Obama does has to be supported in order for people on the left not to be considered racists. This includes ignoring the fact that the protestors on the ground have repeatedly said in interviews that they are protesting the way the US uses drones indiscriminately, even when civilians are killed.
  • And, finally, that NYcaribiner is not as intelligent as a carabiner.

Last edited:
This absolutely pathetic. The filmmaker knew what he was doing with the making of this film and that was to incite Muslims. Well, he succeeded and how many American citizens died? And people defend this scum? Absolutely pathetic.

So what?

Freedom of speech is for this kind of speech. To back down to an intolerant people would be unAmerican.

So says one of the most hateful posters on the USMB. Sorry dear, I am a Christian and a Democrat. I do my best to love all people....to try to understand instead of condemn. Do I always succeed? No....I fall short quite often. Mostly right here on this message board. This medium of communication has an astounding ability to anger and inflame even the most respectful people. But make no mistake, I consider you all my brothers and sisters, and even though I may disagree, and even get angry with you....I don't hate any of you.

Though I be suspicious of the grounds on which you fault Willow, I appreciate the sentiment, Steelplate. And I will always be civil to persons who present their ideas in a civil tone, no matter how much I may disagree. Most times I ignore incivility. What I have no tolerance for are the moral outrages and flagrant lies of bootlick statists. A man who will abuse language or logical categories, that is, a man who will lie, twist and pervert reality, slander truth, will murder too given the power.

I loath leftists, for they are not merely wrong, but insanely wrong. They are morally and intellectually bankrupt barbarians. Frankly, for the life of me, I cannot understand how any Christian can break bread with the Democrat Party of today.

Take the issue at hand on this thread, for example, the morally clear cut stance is that in America we have free speech. Period. The only crimes committed relative to this video, a previously obscure and irrelevant bit of nonsense that no thinking man gives a hoot about, are those that were perpetrated against American lives and sovereignty. That's the only message that the President should be delivering to the world. He has no business condemning the maker of this film on the world stage in any way, shape or form. That is to say, he has no business providing any room for an excuse of these crimes.

This Administration's response to this crisis has been cowardly and disgraceful, and it has repeatedly lied to the American people about the nature and the motive of the attack on the American consulate in Libya, an act of war.

The vast majority of the Libyan people are appalled by the barbaric and unprovoked attack on an interest that helped to liberate them from the rule of a monster. They want peaceful and productive relations with the United States. They have proven themselves to be more worthy of the title American than the President of America himself who has in effect repeatedly slandered them by attributing the assault on 9/11 of all days to a (non-existent) protest that got out of hand.

With his equivocations, Obama stupidly undermines the position of the Libyan president, the fledgling Libyan government and the Libyan people who oppose the Islamofascist elements in their country. This is the same President who met with members of the Muslim Brotherhood as he spurned the leader of Israel, the same President that embraced the legitimacy of that Iranian, holocaust-denying lunatic as he spurned the leaders of the Iranian uprising.

Obama is a treacherous whore, who, incidentally, despises the ethos of America's founding.

These observations are the stuff of honor, fidelity, truth.

Anything other is the white noise of moral chaos and defeat.

Thanks for PMing me your post.....It's a crock...but thanks anyway. You guys hate the guy so much that any spin on any given issue is the absolute, unadulterated truth you people. Just your terminology displays it...."leftists".....Who's a leftist? Let me guess.....anyone with a D behind their name, right? Anyone who doesn't walk the Conservative line?

I've been on this board for about a year and a half....and both extremes, be it left or right, do the exact same thing.....they scour the Internet looking for "gotcha" articles, or quote their favorite idiot box pundit for something quotable to piss off fellow posters with. Such is the way of Message Boards.

My own political stances has been stated MANY times. I am NOT a leftist....I am certainly not a Conservative either. Life is too complicated to be pigeon homed into a black/white, right/left paradigm. I know it makes it easier for the less intelligent and the lazy to think that way....but it's almost always much more complicated.than that.
So basically you don't have enough of a back bone to take a stance... got it.

I don't pretend to be an adherent to a religion;)

You don't even see your own hatred....you are what your christ would call lukewarm...golly what was said about "god" and his "lukewarm" followers....

Son,you are no ambassador of "christ", you are a hate filled crackpot who justifies his hatred by saying "everybody" else is doing it.

You are the type of "christian" people laugh at.

Really? what hatred do I have? Never claimed to be an "ambassador of Christ" I simply do my best to be a good Christian.

But, like I thought....profanities and angry words are acceptable, even encouraged when it comes to your political brethren....but when it comes to someone who does not share your ideology, it's hatred.

Let them laugh. I am firm in my faith and quite comfortable in the fact that the things I believe in politically are compatible with my beliefs.

As I suspected, you really don't know much about your own faith.

Are you Catholic?

Every "believer" is an "ambassador"of "christ" according to the Bible....this shows me you sit in a pew and are told what to believe, all the while never really knowing what your faith is about.

No....I'm not Catholic. I know plenty about my faith.

Obama to Condemn Christian Filmmaker Before United Nations

Once again somehow someway it's America's fault. Always funny how it always turns out this way.

:rolleyes:

Next time, just type out an OP that states, "Hi, I'm a hysterical bedwetter."

This from the girl that thinks it is wrong to insult Muslims, but fine to insult Christians. Can anyone explain the difference between the tow groups, other than Muslims killing people who insult them?

Yeah....I wouldn't call him a terrorist either.....I'd call him a hateful person who let his hatred consume him to the point where he did something without thinking things through. But much like a guy who drives drunk and ends up killing someone, we are all responsible for our actions....now, I don't blame him for the Libyan Embassy attack, that was premeditated. But his action started a new wave of unrest and hatred towards our country.

The solution? I don't know.

Do you realize how stupid you sound here?

Oh...I see...you don't have a rebuttal....I know, it's much easier to simply attack than to offer a valid argument.....Lazy as shit...but much easier.

Forum List

Back