obama to condemn Christian film maker before UN

Really? where do you draw your conclusions from? Oh....Rush gave them to you? That's what I thought.

You keep saying we need to apologize to Muslims for THEIR bad acts, claiming they were driven to it. Yet since Christians don't riot about sacrilege and insults to their religion we can just ignore them and PAY to insult them. You keep repeating it with every post you make. COWARD.

Render to no man evil for evil. It's Christian to turn the other cheek and be peacemakers...."blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called the children of God"

Let he that is without sin cast the first stone

Really? where do you draw your conclusions from? Oh....Rush gave them to you? That's what I thought.

You keep saying we need to apologize to Muslims for THEIR bad acts, claiming they were driven to it. Yet since Christians don't riot about sacrilege and insults to their religion we can just ignore them and PAY to insult them. You keep repeating it with every post you make. COWARD.

Render to no man evil for evil. It's Christian to turn the other cheek and be peacemakers...."blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called the children of God"

I have been told I am not a Christian because I am a Mormon. Wanna try again? This time explaining why we apologize to the people rioting, destroying killing, but have no desire to apologize for Piss Christ or Shit Mary? Or for that display in Norway that attacked the Jews? How about the Movie September Dawn?

THE ONLY difference is the behavior. Muslims riot, burn destroy and murder. The other groups did not. And the President was clear, he will not apologize for any of the bad acts against the Jews or Christians or Mormons.

I have a clue, it is called rank COWARDICE.

It helps to remind oneself, during conversations like this,

that 1) there is broad based hostility on the Right towards Islam in the first place, 2) the Right generally believes there's no such thing as a hate crime or hate speech, and 3) that anything Obama does has to be somehow denigrated, no matter how big the stretch.

Here's a more accurate thread title:

obama to condemn Christian terrorist film maker before UN

really...a terrorist? :lmao:

Of course, To a Left winger like Lakhota making a Movie is the same as Killing Innocent Civilians to effect Politician Change you know.

America is fast approaching the day when Hoping to change things at the Polls peacefully will give way to Violence.

You can not Reason with the unreasonable.

Last edited:
And no abortion supporter should ever call himself/herself a Roman Catholic.

Who supports abortion? I despise abortion. I just happen to think that it's a personal choice and a sin....If my 19 year old daughter were to get pregnant and she wanted to get an abortion...My wife and I would do everything in our power to keep her from having that stain on her soul. Even raise the child ourselves until she got out of college and started her career. But, if she refused and went through with it anyway....that would be her choice, and that decision would be hers to have to live with for the rest of her life.

I have enough sins on my own ledger that I don't feel the need to legislate other people's choices.

So explain slowly and carefully why Obama needs to apologize to Muslims over this film but has no worry and won't apologize for Urine Jesus and shit Mary? If the answer is because the Muslims riot then he is a coward. And so are you for supporting him in his cowardice.

You have no idea if what he says will be an apology. I suspect it will be an education of how free speech works in the US, and call the nut who made this film a scumbag seeking to incite violence.

that 1) there is broad based hostility on the Right towards Islam in the first place, 2) the Right generally believes there's no such thing as a hate crime or hate speech, and 3) that anything Obama does has to be somehow denigrated, no matter how big the stretch.

And yet the ONLY group perpetrating violence IS the Muslims, over a FILM. One they haven't even seen. And while every religion has been insulted and sacrilege committed by film and art, OBAMA will only apologize to the group KILLING people.

Oh I see the actual murderers of our people are not the terrorists, so they get a pass because they whine, and commit murder and torture and generally terrorize.
And our own President is going to condemn free speech based on what? His fear? Your fear?

if *cough* offending is now a terrorist act... the whole koran is a terrorist handbook. It is offensive to me and just about everyone to promote lying and deceitfulness, holy war on anything not muslim and all of its offensive dogma against other religions.

Oh I see the actual murderers of our people are not the terrorists, so they get a pass because they whine, and commit murder and torture and generally terrorize.
And our own President is going to condemn free speech based on what? His fear? Your fear?

The people who committed those murders are not the people protesting in outrage over the film.

protesting in outrage.... over a film..... just think about that. Amazing.

Yeah....I wouldn't call him a terrorist either.....I'd call him a hateful person who let his hatred consume him to the point where he did something without thinking things through. But much like a guy who drives drunk and ends up killing someone, we are all responsible for our actions....now, I don't blame him for the Libyan Embassy attack, that was premeditated. But his action started a new wave of unrest and hatred towards our country.

The solution? I don't know.

Why are you people focusing on the Film Maker. He did nothing wrong, he has an Opinion and a right to say it out loud. You are all pathetic, scared assholes, so afraid of a Bunch of Ass Backwards, Intolerant Muslims you are looking for "Solutions" to the Problem.

We should be focusing on the Intolerant, Violent Reactions from a HUGE swath of Muslims we are seeing once again. That is what should be condemned.

The guy who made that film is not a Christian. Christians aren't supposed to be hateful. This man may CLAIM to be a Christian.....but, he's following Satan....not Christ.

then NO democrat should ever call himself a christian.

So says one of the most hateful posters on the USMB. Sorry dear, I am a Christian and a Democrat. I do my best to love all people....to try to understand instead of condemn. Do I always succeed? No....I fall short quite often. Mostly right here on this message board. This medium of communication has an astounding ability to anger and inflame even the most respectful people. But make no mistake, I consider you all my brothers and sisters, and even though I may disagree, and even get angry with you....I don't hate any of you.

Though I be suspicious of the grounds on which you fault Willow, I appreciate the sentiment, Steelplate. And I will always be civil to persons who present their ideas in a civil tone, no matter how much I may disagree. Most times I ignore incivility. What I have no tolerance for are the moral outrages and flagrant lies of bootlick statists. A man who will abuse language or logical categories, that is, a man who will lie, twist and pervert reality, slander truth, will murder too given the power.

I loath leftists, for they are not merely wrong, but insanely wrong. They are morally and intellectually bankrupt barbarians. Frankly, for the life of me, I cannot understand how any Christian can break bread with the Democrat Party of today.

Take the issue at hand on this thread, for example, the morally clear cut stance is that in America we have free speech. Period. The only crimes committed relative to this video, a previously obscure and irrelevant bit of nonsense that no thinking man gives a hoot about, are those that were perpetrated against American lives and sovereignty. That's the only message that the President should be delivering to the world. He has no business condemning the maker of this film on the world stage in any way, shape or form. That is to say, he has no business providing any room for an excuse of these crimes.

This Administration's response to this crisis has been cowardly and disgraceful, and it has repeatedly lied to the American people about the nature and the motive of the attack on the American consulate in Libya, an act of war.

The vast majority of the Libyan people are appalled by the barbaric and unprovoked attack on an interest that helped to liberate them from the rule of a monster. They want peaceful and productive relations with the United States. They have proven themselves to be more worthy of the title American than the President of America himself who has in effect repeatedly slandered them by attributing the assault on 9/11 of all days to a (non-existent) protest that got out of hand.

With his equivocations, Obama stupidly undermines the position of the Libyan president, the fledgling Libyan government and the Libyan people who oppose the Islamofascist elements in their country. This is the same President who met with members of the Muslim Brotherhood as he spurned the leader of Israel, the same President that embraced the legitimacy of that Iranian, holocaust-denying lunatic as he spurned the leaders of the Iranian uprising.

Obama is a treacherous whore, who, incidentally, despises the ethos of America's founding.

These observations are the stuff of honor, fidelity, truth.

Anything other is the white noise of moral chaos and defeat.

Last edited:
This absolutely pathetic. The filmmaker knew what he was doing with the making of this film and that was to incite Muslims. Well, he succeeded and how many American citizens died? And people defend this scum? Absolutely pathetic.

Absolutely, you Pathetic asshole. I defend everyone's right to free speech. Even yours, when all you use it for is to say stupid ass shit.

People make Films designed to Offend Other Groups all the time, and you fucking Losers don't say shit. Oh no, Don't piss off the Peaceful Tolerant Muslims, or they will kill us.

Fuck that.

Peaceful and Tolerant my ass.

You think Obama will come out and condemn the cross in the piss?

If enough Christians get Violent, Apparently.

This is the worst Move I have seen Obama make yet. Totally and Completely weak, and pathetic, and it will be completely Ineffective. The protests are not all about this stupid Movie, the Movie is simply being used as an Excuse, the Protests are being Organized by Radical Jihadists. Obama could promise to Execute the Film Maker and it wont change shit. They don't fucking care about the Movie, it just an Excuse.

And yet the ONLY group perpetrating violence IS the Muslims, over a FILM. One they haven't even seen. And while every religion has been insulted and sacrilege committed by film and art, OBAMA will only apologize to the group KILLING people.

I still haven't been able to find the apology that Obama's made for the movie...or any other apology to Muslims for that matter.
Can I have a link please?
The closest I've been able to find is this;
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyGbXA-VQR4&feature=related]Romney: Attack on U.S. consulate in Libya is disgusting - YouTube[/ame]

I'm not conceding the claim that Obama was or is apologizing to the killers, since it's a lie, so you'll have to restate your attempt at a point with the lie removed.

Forum List

Back