obama to condemn Christian film maker before UN

then NO democrat should ever call himself a christian.

So says one of the most hateful posters on the USMB. Sorry dear, I am a Christian and a Democrat. I do my best to love all people....to try to understand instead of condemn. Do I always succeed? No....I fall short quite often. Mostly right here on this message board. This medium of communication has an astounding ability to anger and inflame even the most respectful people. But make no mistake, I consider you all my brothers and sisters, and even though I may disagree, and even get angry with you....I don't hate any of you.

You hate. and very deeply and sincerely. Admit it.

No.....I don't. Why would I hate people I don't even know, other than their writings on a message board that is anonymous...where people can and do post stuff just to piss others off?

You don't know me....you know my politics, but my politics don't define me....not by a longshot. Does your politics define you as a person? Do you speak to everyone in your private life like you do the people on this board?

If you really believe that this message board is representative of our real life society, you need to get out more.

The guy who made that film is not a Christian. Christians aren't supposed to be hateful. This man may CLAIM to be a Christian.....but, he's following Satan....not Christ.

And no abortion supporter should ever call himself/herself a Roman Catholic.

Who supports abortion? I despise abortion. I just happen to think that it's a personal choice and a sin....If my 19 year old daughter were to get pregnant and she wanted to get an abortion...My wife and I would do everything in our power to keep her from having that stain on her soul. Even raise the child ourselves until she got out of college and started her career. But, if she refused and went through with it anyway....that would be her choice, and that decision would be hers to have to live with for the rest of her life.

I have enough sins on my own ledger that I don't feel the need to legislate other people's choices.

Who supports abortion? I despise abortion. I just happen to think that it's a personal choice and a sin....If my 19 year old daughter were to get pregnant and she wanted to get an abortion...My wife and I would do everything in our power to keep her from having that stain on her soul. Even raise the child ourselves until she got out of college and started her career. But, if she refused and went through with it anyway....that would be her choice, and that decision would be hers to have to live with for the rest of her life.

I have enough sins on my own ledger that I don't feel the need to legislate other people's choices.

So explain slowly and carefully why Obama needs to apologize to Muslims over this film but has no worry and won't apologize for Urine Jesus and shit Mary? If the answer is because the Muslims riot then he is a coward. And so are you for supporting him in his cowardice.

So explain slowly and carefully why Obama needs to apologize to Muslims over this film but has no worry and won't apologize for Urine Jesus and shit Mary? If the answer is because the Muslims riot then he is a coward. And so are you for supporting him in his cowardice.

this

Ummmm......oh yeah.....I remember now.....fuck you. It's not cowardice....it's diplomacy....it's not apologizing, it's mending fences.

Just because you think whatever Americans do or say shouldn't have consequences, just because you might want to see another trillion or more dollars pissed away into the sandtrap of the world....not to mention more American lives in some kind of war against a religion and people you seem to hate, doesn't mean you're gonna get your way.

BTW....I love it that when we try to do something to help the people of our country....we're broke....but the idea of making war on Muslims? You support it...

Just goes to show that the Conservative meme isn't about the debt....it's about hatred.

I guess the feeling among Liberals is that Christians\Catholics just need to STFU and take whatever crap
the left wants to throw at them but Islam is to be revered.

I guess the feeling among Liberals is that Christians\Catholics just need to STFU and take whatever crap
the left wants to throw at them but Islam is to be revered.

Really? where do you draw your conclusions from? Oh....Rush gave them to you? That's what I thought.

No apology, obviously, brainwashed hater dupes. Only on the lying, hateful Pub propaganda machine...the whole party is a worldwide laughingstock disgrace horror, for ugly 'Merican chumps of the greedy rich.

Most of my friends out here are racist a-holes as far as their politics goes- that's why you don't talk about it LOL. Like you morons, they are clueless. Change the channel.

Last edited:
Instead of condemning this guy and yes he does deserve that but maybe instead Obama should talk about freedom of speech and freedom of expression and point out to those who can't or refuse to understand what that means. That being that in this country we have the right to express views and opinions that not everyone likes or agrees with we even have the right to express ugly, hateful, and downright stupid views and those who disagree have the right to condemn them and protest against them what we don't have the right to do though is go on a rampage and destroy, property, burn cars, and murder people over it. I think this would be a far better speech than yet again kissing the Muslim worlds ass because they are again throwing a two year old like tantrum because their paper thin feelings got hurt finally I would like to see the President point out the hypocrisy of these people railing about the insult to Islam and the Prophet Muhammad given how intolerant they are of other religions.

Last edited:

Ummmm......oh yeah.....I remember now.....fuck you. It's not cowardice....it's diplomacy....it's not apologizing, it's mending fences.

Just because you think whatever Americans do or say shouldn't have consequences, just because you might want to see another trillion or more dollars pissed away into the sandtrap of the world....not to mention more American lives in some kind of war against a religion and people you seem to hate, doesn't mean you're gonna get your way.

BTW....I love it that when we try to do something to help the people of our country....we're broke....but the idea of making war on Muslims? You support it...

Just goes to show that the Conservative meme isn't about the debt....it's about hatred.

diplomacy? with whom?

why doesn't obama apologize for his drone attacks? his war on terror? his gitmo prisoners? oh no....he has to apologize for a frackin film maker.

disgusting.

so he's going to stir up more contention over the video. I recommend against getting mad about this. It's what he wants.

Onviously its Islam "uber alles" with this forksucker. Four more years and Sharia will be the law of the land.The Constitution, which he swore to protect and defend, means less to him than his next bowel movement. Putrid.

The guy who made that film is not a Christian. Christians aren't supposed to be hateful. This man may CLAIM to be a Christian.....but, he's following Satan....not Christ.

Says the Jesus Boy who regularly cusses people on this board out....sure thing.

I bet you can count on one hand the number of times I've used the Lord's name in vain.

You just said fuck you to another poster....so your position is that that is ok as long as you don't use god 's name in vain?

I haven't seen the film so maybe you shed some light on this. What is so hateful about the film?

Forum List

Back