obama to condemn Christian film maker before UN

That was an excellent speech by Obama.

Poor Mitten.

I especially liked the part where Obama expressed the American peoples outrage over the murder of our Ambassador and three other Americans by Libyan terrorists.

Does anyone have that quote?

Then tell what law the president is violating.

Oh, there is no law against being a drooling, fucking moron. No one is looking to arrest Fucktard Obama, we just want the idiot out of office, before he does even more damage.

That's not what the Windbag is saying. He is saying the president is violating the law, or the Constitution, or both.

Take it up with him.

What about when you condemned the ground zero mosque,

despite the 1st amendment right to freedom of religion?

As I have pointed out, repeatedly, my position is mine, and is guaranteed to me by me. The government, on the other hand, is constrained because it is limited by the power I decide to give it. Obama represents the government, a job he chose knowing that he would be constrained if he took it. If he wants to express his personal opinion he is free to resign and do so.

Your position on the so-called ground zero mosque was exactly the same as the President's position on the film.

Was it?

As I have pointed out, repeatedly, my position is mine, and is guaranteed to me by me. The government, on the other hand, is constrained because it is limited by the power I decide to give it. Obama represents the government, a job he chose knowing that he would be constrained if he took it. If he wants to express his personal opinion he is free to resign and do so.

Your position on the so-called ground zero mosque was exactly the same as the President's position on the film.

Was it?

Yes, you condemned it as offensive but acknowledged their right to do it. Exactly the same position as the president has on this film.

Oddly though, you say that the president condemning the film is condemning free speech.

Aren't you thus condemning freedom of religion by condemning the mosque?

Romney is an idiot that is running for president, Obama is actually president, and should know better. I will be happy to jump all over Romney once he wins, until then he is not worth my time.

but i made this argument that Obama is the "figure head" and thus speaks for us to the world. You argued that Obama wasnt a dictator and this didnt speak for us blah blah blah.....

You are full of shit and have no real solid opinion on this because its evident it changes when you think nobody is looking.

{Understand that America will never retreat from the world. We will bring justice to those who harm our citizens and our friends. We will stand with our allies and are willing to partner with countries to deepen ties of trade and investment; science and technology; energy and development – efforts that can spark economic growth for all of our people, and stabilize democratic change. But such efforts depend upon a spirit of mutual interest and mutual respect. No government or company; no school or NGO will be confident working in a country where its people are endangered. For partnership to be effective, our citizens must be secure and our efforts must be welcomed.} - Fucktard Obama, to the U.N. General session.

So did I get this right, we won't retreat, unless we aren't welcome?

Ahahahahaaa!!!
Very funny!
In the speech he also said
Understand that America will never retreat from the world. We will bring justice to those who harm our citizens and our friends. We will stand with our allies and are willing to partner with countries to deepen ties of trade and investment; science and technology; energy and development – efforts that can spark economic growth for all of our people, and stabilize democratic change. But such efforts depend upon a spirit of mutual interest and mutual respect. No government or company; no school or NGO will be confident working in a country where its people are endangered. For partnership to be effective, our citizens must be secure and our efforts must be welcomed.

Uh, oh.
His agenda has been revealed - he really does hate the American people.

{Understand that America will never retreat from the world. We will bring justice to those who harm our citizens and our friends. We will stand with our allies and are willing to partner with countries to deepen ties of trade and investment; science and technology; energy and development – efforts that can spark economic growth for all of our people, and stabilize democratic change. But such efforts depend upon a spirit of mutual interest and mutual respect. No government or company; no school or NGO will be confident working in a country where its people are endangered. For partnership to be effective, our citizens must be secure and our efforts must be welcomed.} - Fucktard Obama, to the U.N. General session.

This is fun
Understand that America will never retreat from the world. We will bring justice to those who harm our citizens and our friends. We will stand with our allies and are willing to partner with countries to deepen ties of trade and investment; science and technology; energy and development – efforts that can spark economic growth for all of our people, and stabilize democratic change. But such efforts depend upon a spirit of mutual interest and mutual respect. No government or company; no school or NGO will be confident working in a country where its people are endangered. For partnership to be effective, our citizens must be secure and our efforts must be welcomed.
He's going to destroy the free market!!!

Last edited:

He really is a madman!!
He must be stopped!!!

Was it?

Yes, you condemned it as offensive but acknowledged their right to do it. Exactly the same position as the president has on this film.

Oddly though, you say that the president condemning the film is condemning free speech.

If I said that, how does that compare to Obama calling Youtube and asking them to remove the video?

but i made this argument that Obama is the "figure head" and thus speaks for us to the world. You argued that Obama wasnt a dictator and this didnt speak for us blah blah blah.....

You are full of shit and have no real solid opinion on this because its evident it changes when you think nobody is looking.

If he is a figure head he shouldn't lie and claim that the US has never supported the view that it is permissible to mock other people's beliefs. We mock other people's beliefs all the time, it is part of our culture.

If he is a figure head he shouldn't lie and claim that the US has never supported the view that it is permissible to mock other people's beliefs. We mock other people's beliefs all the time, it is part of our culture.

that really wasnt his point,but sure punt away

It wasn't his point?

Here is the exact quote I am referring to, explain how that wasn't his point.

"We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others."

If I said that, how does that compare to Obama calling Youtube and asking them to remove the video?

You don't remember what you said? That's interesting, but not surprising.
Is the right to ask another one of those rights you believe the President doesn't have?

It wasn't his point?

there is a difference between mocking and being a bigot.

The fact you can't seem to understand the difference is quite telling.

You don't remember what you said? That's interesting, but not surprising.
Is the right to ask another one of those rights you believe the President doesn't have?

Do I remember exactly what I said about the Mosque other than saying the government had better not stop it? Not at all, because the only thing that matters is the that the the government stay out of it.

Strangely enough, that is exactly my position now.

How do you come up with that nonsense, weak head?

Film maker had the right of free speech. All the rest of us sensible ones have the right of free speech to tell him how wrong he was for deliberately creating a fire storm.

Part of free speech, wackos, is that you can be criticized for what you say because that is part of free speech.

Obama to Condemn Christian Filmmaker Before United Nations

Once again somehow someway it's America's fault. Always funny how it always turns out this way.

Last edited:

It wasn't his point?

there is a difference between mocking and being a bigot.

The fact you can't seem to understand the difference is quite telling.

I understand the difference, I also understand it is irrelevant. Even bigots have a right to free speech.

Forum List

Back