obama to condemn Christian film maker before UN

That's not even remotely what he said.

{Understand that America will never retreat from the world. We will bring justice to those who harm our citizens and our friends. We will stand with our allies and are willing to partner with countries to deepen ties of trade and investment; science and technology; energy and development – efforts that can spark economic growth for all of our people, and stabilize democratic change. But such efforts depend upon a spirit of mutual interest and mutual respect. No government or company; no school or NGO will be confident working in a country where its people are endangered. For partnership to be effective, our citizens must be secure and our efforts must be welcomed.} - Fucktard Obama, to the U.N. General session.

That's exactly what he said.

It's odd that those attacking Obama for his condemnation of the film didn't show any displeasure when Romney did exactly the same thing.

Romney is an idiot that is running for president, Obama is actually president, and should know better. I will be happy to jump all over Romney once he wins, until then he is not worth my time.

What about when you condemned the ground zero mosque,

despite the 1st amendment right to freedom of religion?

As I have pointed out, repeatedly, my position is mine, and is guaranteed to me by me. The government, on the other hand, is constrained because it is limited by the power I decide to give it. Obama represents the government, a job he chose knowing that he would be constrained if he took it. If he wants to express his personal opinion he is free to resign and do so.

Romney wasn't a sitting President and he didn't condemn the movie BEFORE he condemned the murderers. That is the issue, I mean duh...

You're an idiot.

What's being president have to do with it?

Do you suddenly have to pretend that something offensive to you is not offensive to you simply because you're President?

Was the President out of line to speak out against the shooter in Arizona - who shot Gabby Giffords and the others?

Beyond that, the claim that Obama "condemn[ed] the movie BEFORE... the murderers" is based on the idea that he wrote the embassy tweet.

Actually, it is based on the fact that he condemned the movie before the murders took place, just like Romney.

{Understand that America will never retreat from the world. We will bring justice to those who harm our citizens and our friends. We will stand with our allies and are willing to partner with countries to deepen ties of trade and investment; science and technology; energy and development – efforts that can spark economic growth for all of our people, and stabilize democratic change. But such efforts depend upon a spirit of mutual interest and mutual respect. No government or company; no school or NGO will be confident working in a country where its people are endangered. For partnership to be effective, our citizens must be secure and our efforts must be welcomed.} - Fucktard Obama, to the U.N. General session.

No, it's not. He's saying people won't be confident working in places where people are not cooperative.

That was an excellent speech by Obama.

Poor Mitten.

Obama could take a shit on stage and you would declare it a "brilliant movement, demonstrating the wisdom of the ages."

It was a blunder. Obama continuing to condemn this hokey film gives license to the aggressors, explaining that we understand their anger, but wish they would express it more peacefully.

That was an excellent speech by Obama.

Poor Mitten.

Obama could take a shit on stage and you would declare it a "brilliant movement, demonstrating the wisdom of the ages."

It was a blunder. Obama continuing to condemn this hokey film gives license to the aggressors, explaining that we understand their anger, but wish they would express it more peacefully.

Actually, I believe this is the first speech that he ever made that I claimed was good.

So sad for your Mitten.

No, it's not. He's saying people won't be confident working in places where people are not cooperative.

You can't possibly be this stupid in real life.

Romney is an idiot that is running for president, Obama is actually president, and should know better. I will be happy to jump all over Romney once he wins, until then he is not worth my time.

As I have pointed out, repeatedly, my position is mine, and is guaranteed to me by me. The government, on the other hand, is constrained because it is limited by the power I decide to give it. Obama represents the government, a job he chose knowing that he would be constrained if he took it. If he wants to express his personal opinion he is free to resign and do so.

Then tell what law the president is violating.

Your position on the so-called ground zero mosque was exactly the same as the President's position on the film.

Forum List

Back