Obama throws Bush under the bus......accuses him of torture

We were much safer under Bush than we are today.

I don't really give a fuck about torture. If they have information we need get it any way possible. We are the only country in the world that promises a paradise existence after we catch you. The rest will do what they have to. Why hamstring ourselves with this bullshit we are the only ones willing to practice?

Torture away. Do we need the info? Yes. Get it. In any way possible. Nobody else gives a fuck if they capture one of ours so fuck them. We play by your rules, you torture we torture. You stop doing that and we will stop. Until it's equal on both sides I don't really care about the liberal bleeding heart bullshit.

You are a propaganda controlled idiot drone. Bush absolutely let 9/11 happen on his watch & let Bin Laden go free. Bush did the opposite of keeping US safe. Bush got about 9,000 of US killed & created more terrorist. Over 60,000 US soldiers & citizens dead or wounded & retards claim Bush kept us safe. Get out your wallet because this was & continues to be a huge expense.

The Bush admin had all the intelligence necessary to prevent 9/11 but REFUSED to stop the attack. Bush & the Neoconservative leaders at Pentagon wanted an offensive war instead of defending US citizens from a real attack. Neocons from the Pentagon told Bush that the C.I.A. had been fooled; Bin Laden was merely pretending to be planning an attack to distract him from Saddam Hussein, who is a greater threat. Intelligence officials protested that the idea of Bin Laden, an Islamic fundamentalist, conspiring with Mr. Hussein, an Iraqi secularist, as ridiculous. Bush receives another Presidential Daiy Brief entitled “The U.S. is not the target of a disinformation campaign by Usama Bin Laden”, Bush ignored it.

So allowing the Bush admin to torture everyone on the planet would not have stopped 9/11. He had the intel, but allowed it to happen anyway because he wanted a war with Saddam. Torture has not produced any good intel, negotiations have gotten us good cooperation.

You should read the letters to Obama from the people from the NSA. They said they gave Bush all the intel necessary to stop 9/11. After 9/11 Bush converted the NSA from spying on our enemies gathering precise information to protect US, to a huge unmanageable agency collecting & storing all available data on everyone. They claim the NSA can no-longer be proactive in preventing attacks like the Boston Bombing. They can only find archived info on them after they attack.

:clap:

Add in militarizing the CIA and the use of contractors was a huge clusterfuck as well.

We were much safer under Bush than we are today.

I don't really give a fuck about torture. If they have information we need get it any way possible. We are the only country in the world that promises a paradise existence after we catch you. The rest will do what they have to. Why hamstring ourselves with this bullshit we are the only ones willing to practice?

Torture away. Do we need the info? Yes. Get it. In any way possible. Nobody else gives a fuck if they capture one of ours so fuck them. We play by your rules, you torture we torture. You stop doing that and we will stop. Until it's equal on both sides I don't really care about the liberal bleeding heart bullshit.

Good comments! Obama and those supporting him are dumbasses!

Bush's wars put us in the danger we are today. He walked away leaving us all holding the bag.

Last edited:
Obama: U.S. 'crossed a line,' tortured after 9/11 - CNN.com

(CNN) -- President Barack Obama acknowledged Friday that the United States "crossed a line" and tortured al Qaeda detainees after the 9/11 terror attacks.
The comments at a White House news conference were the President's strongest on the controversial subject since he came into office denouncing what he described as the Bush years of torturing alleged terrorists, also known as "enhanced interrogation."
"When we engaged in some of these enhanced interrogation techniques, techniques that I believe and I think any fair-minded person would believe were torture, we crossed a line," Obama said. "And that needs to be ... understood and accepted. And we have to, as a country, take responsibility for that so that hopefully we don't do it again in the future."

About time our country stopped covering for the abuses of Bush/Cheney

Obama targeted and murdered an American kid with drone strike.

Last edited:

(CNN) -- President Barack Obama acknowledged Friday that the United States "crossed a line" and tortured al Qaeda detainees after the 9/11 terror attacks.
The comments at a White House news conference were the President's strongest on the controversial subject since he came into office denouncing what he described as the Bush years of torturing alleged terrorists, also known as "enhanced interrogation."
"When we engaged in some of these enhanced interrogation techniques, techniques that I believe and I think any fair-minded person would believe were torture, we crossed a line," Obama said. "And that needs to be ... understood and accepted. And we have to, as a country, take responsibility for that so that hopefully we don't do it again in the future."

Obama targeted and murdered an American kid with drone strikes

Nope, BHO did not. The kid's dad put him in mortal danger.

Is it really news when Obama throws Bush under the bus?
Barrack has done it every chance he gets.

first :fu: i would love to use some of my own enhanced interrogation techniques about his illegal presiduncy on that fucking muslime mulatto illegal alien you liberfools love so much.

why do you liberliars support his destruction of my country, THE United States of America ?

once more........... :fu:

Destruction of the USA? Not according to economic indicators, but the Military Industrial Complex is pissed...

Bush had information that Bin Laden may attempt an attack on the United States in some unspecified manner at some point in time using an unspecified manner of attack by unidentified persons.

obama had information given to him by the Russians that the Tsaranev brothers had received bomb making training in terrorist training camps, they were here to commit an attack by bomb. obama actually had the brothers in custody, questioned them, found them innocent refugees and let them go.

Only obama is directly responsible for the attack that occurred under this administration.

Since Obama did the same and worse, drones, are you ready to turn Obama over to the Hague?

Without rounding up & torturing civilians, Obama killed 10 times more terrorist than Bush with a 5 times lower collateral damage to innocent civilians. Bush let Bin Laden go at Torra Borra Afghanistan. Obama killed the Bin Laden terrorist.

Presidents-Pakistan.jpg

You left out some key facts there first being the Navy Seals killed Bin Laden not Obama he ordered the go ahead on the mission which I have given him due credit for doing as for the drone strikes they program did not start till the late 90s and from then up till the 9-11 attacks it was used for spying and surveillance not as an attack weapon. After that they did start to redo the drones for attack purposes but it takes time to get everything needed to do this set up in place and working right Obama got the broken in ready to go version of the attack drone from the Bush administration which to his credit he has used effectively.

But Obama haters consistently argue that Obama is responsible for every bad thing that happens on his watch but all good things like killing terrorists with drones are simply his dumb luck to follow the great GW Bush.

The fact is 'drone killings being developed over time' was set back when Bush needlessly diverted most of the US military and intelligence assets in lives and cash to Iraq.

After 2003 the Taliban hardened their anti-government insurgency and developed a strong network of IED capabilty that amounted to the largest death and injury toll on American troops and our allies for almost a decade.

What? The Great Bush could not fight two wars aggressively, only the wrong one?

Both McCain and Petraeus came out against the Bush/Cheney torture policy. That should have ended the debate right there, but Bush dingbats cling on to their guns, their border fears, and their bibles and modern day myths about the world and what's going on.

Last edited:
Bush had information that Bin Laden may attempt an attack on the United States in some unspecified manner at some point in time using an unspecified manner of attack by unidentified persons.

obama had information given to him by the Russians that the Tsaranev brothers had received bomb making training in terrorist training camps, they were here to commit an attack by bomb. obama actually had the brothers in custody, questioned them, found them innocent refugees and let them go.

Only obama is directly responsible for the attack that occurred under this administration.

WOW, Oblama gets around in his black leather trench coat and fedora hat, investigating and chasing leads on the street..

Last edited:

Bullshit on both counts.

Somebody should have thrown Bush II under a bus in 2000, the US would be 2 trillion plus richer, and thousands of Americans would still be alive.

only 2 trillion ? had anyone with the guts to truly investigate the muslime mulatto, he would have never even been a senator. :up:

Too damned funny...can't beat intelligence like that.

Forum List

Back