Obama throws Black brothers of the bus!

Figaro

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2014
With the stroke of a pen, Mr. Oby will strip black Americans and their children of their economic civil rights and opportunities in favor of illegal alien immigrants.
Obama throws his black brothers, sucking Latinos off...what the crap?
156541_600.jpg

YOU THINK YOU'VE HAD IT BAD BEFORE? WELL YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING YET!

Stupid fucken prog has nothing so she resorts to being a spelling Nazi.
You cant argue with the facts,obama threw blacks under the bus.
Having illegals flood our country wont hurt me in the least,it's the low income people who will suffer.
All it gets me is cheap labor. And you can bet I'll take advantage of it.

uhhhh let's see...

Making certain illegals come above board, forcing these employers that hire them illegally to pay these illegals what any person in the USA would have to be paid, paying taxes that have to be paid, doesn't hurt blacks etc., it actually LEVELS the playing field for the minorities and others to have the same opportunity to be hired, since now the illegals HAVE TO BE PAID, the minimum wage with SS taxes...they have to be paid the same as all others, including minorities, looking for a job....

it won't hurt minorities, it should open up doors for them.

uhhhh let's see...

Making certain illegals come above board, forcing these employers that hire them illegally to pay these illegals what any person in the USA would have to be paid, paying taxes that have to be paid, doesn't hurt blacks etc., it actually LEVELS the playing field for the minorities and others to have the same opportunity to be hired, since now the illegals HAVE TO BE PAID, the minimum wage with SS taxes...they have to be paid the same as all others, including minorities, looking for a job....

Aaaah yes the tax myth.
How much does one pay in taxes when they are at the bottom of the pay scale?
Yeah....that much.

Having illegals flood our country wont hurt me in the least,it's the low income people who will suffer.

He just has decided to turn back the clock on black Americans’ hard-won rights by his planned executive order. Back to good old America with the slavery!
But the question is, whether it will cause the war between black Americans and Latinos?)

The amount of illegals coming to the US is the lowest since the 1970's..

Net Migration from Mexico Falls to Zero and Perhaps Less Pew Research Center s Hispanic Trends Project

He just has decided to turn back the clock on black Americans’ hard-won rights by his planned executive order. Back to good old America with the slavery!
But the question is, whether it will cause the war between black Americans and Latinos?)
Got your Vaseline ready do ya?

As long as they go after the drug dealers and the gang members, I really don't care who is left behind. It makes no difference to me whether the guy who swings the hammer is black, brown, white or was born in Georgia or Guadalajara as long as he swings the hammer like he is paid to do.

70k Polish illegals, but all they bitch about is Hispanics, and they like to throw in da colored fellows also....

Oh yes he did, he showed where his allegiance is. And it's not with the Black people.

I hope they wake up to that PARTY of progressives after this. And realize they were used BIG TIME only for their vote. And then have Obama slap them as well as all of us in the face.

Last edited:
70k Polish illegals, but all they bitch about is Hispanics, and they like to throw in da colored fellows also....

So...your belief is those who criticize legalization of illegal immigrates, is really all about racism.

Really?

There is already a war between them. Latinos hate negroes almost as much as negroes hate negroes.
Let's see what happens when Wendy's has a couple of new job openings and two hundred near desperate newly legalised to work Latinos line up to apply. The Wendy's franchise owner already knows how much more dependable and hard working and 'keep your head down and work the Latinos will be.
Then along comes a few negro women with four inch fingernails and a couple of young negro men who are wearing their pants down to their knees like they just shit themselves.
Multiply this scenario tens of thousands of times and then watch how 'beneficial' BOBO's royal edict is to negroes.

Last edited:
uhhhh let's see...

Aaaah yes the tax myth.
Yeah....that much.

Here we go again....
Nonsense, as usual! :D

Taxes was not the focus of my post, and truly has nothing to do with the op's contention....but go ahead and point out what you wish to deflect from the point and the op.

:2up:

uhhhh let's see...

Aaaah yes the tax myth.
Yeah....that much.

Here we go again....
Nonsense, as usual! :D

Taxes was not the focus of my post, and truly has nothing to do with the op's contention....but go ahead and point out what you wish to deflect from the point and the op.

:2up:

And the point is..obama threw blacks under the bus.
Of course a lot of them dont care they'll just sign up for more welfare.

How about this for a him giving us the middle finger? I'm sure it was just by accident.:eusa_whistle:

SNIP:
Coincidence? Obama to Announce Executive Amnesty on National Revolution Day in Mexico
Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, November 20, 2014, 8:48 AM

Obama will announce his Executive Amnesty Plan tonight.
Today is National Revolution Day in Mexico

The Mexican Revolution, began on November 20, 1910, and continued for a decade. The United States, Mexico’s northern neighbor, was significantly affected by the human dislocation that resulted: if someone did not want to fight, the only alternative was to leave the country—and over 890,000 Mexicans did just that by legally emigrating during the second decade of the 20th century.

ALL of it here:
Coincidence Obama to Announce Executive Amnesty on National Revolution Day in Mexico The Gateway Pundit

Negroes are a failed race world wide. BOBO has always known that and so does the DNC.
When BOBO couldn't get the negroes out to save his party from humiliation a couple of weeks ago the decision was made to cut the negroes loose.
Now the DEMs are courting the Hispanics.
If the Hispanics don't get behind the DEM party the DEMs will all of a sudden 'discover' the native americans and eskimos and the Muslims.

With the stroke of a pen, Mr. Oby will strip black Americans and their children of their economic civil rights and opportunities in favor of illegal alien immigrants.
Obama throws his black brothers, sucking Latinos off...what the crap?
156541_600.jpg

YOU THINK YOU'VE HAD IT BAD BEFORE? WELL YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING YET!
It's funny hearing what has become of Obama's speech in the minds of these righties here......

What I did last night was watch the speech, and that's it.

It was radio silence at my place, because I found I could do without the MSNBC's and Fox's to tell me what I should think about it.

And I fell like the only sane person on this site today.

Because I realize what he did is no big deal.

Forum List

Back