Obama thinks we're all stupid. Some of you really are.

You are deceived. Grandfathering gave insurance companies a choice. They made the decision. Some took advantage and some didn't.

The fact that you are ignorant of that doesn't make it go away.
If Obama were so concerned about people, he would have made grandfathering mandatory for all policies.

This is called "logic". You will fail to comprehend it.

That's typical Republican problem avoidance. He gave the insurance companies a choice. For some it made sense. For others, not.

Republicans are obscuring the truth. Nothing in Obamacare (until next year) changed the demand for, or cost of health care. So all of this fuss is over how that cost gets allocated and paid by the insurance companies and recovered through premiums.
Obama lied to you, boy. You only look more and more foolish insisting he didn't.

Reality says otherwise.

Obama said you could keep your coverage. Full stop. No caveats, no context, no spin.

But you say he didn't lie. Why? Because Obama TOLD you he didn't lie.

Propaganda. And you unthinkingly and unquestioningly bought it.

Think for yourself, kid. I don't care what conclusions you come to -- but reach them by yourself.

Repeating propaganda doesn't make it less so. It's still propaganda. It's still self serving spin. It's still thought control.

The only thing you repeating it does is make you complicit in it, rather than just a victim.
...says the thought-controlled sheep. :lmao:

The middle chooses to pay full time workers well below a living wage. That's the cause of the need for subsidies.
Yes, that's a common whine from people who:

1. Don't understand economics, and

2. Want stuff they haven't earned.

It has nothing to do with economics. It has to do with companies working together to pay wealth creating workers as little as possible, and wealth consuming executives as much as possible.
That's right. What workers are paid has nothing to do with economics.

Stop drinking the bong water, kid.

Yes, that's a common whine from people who:

1. Don't understand economics, and

2. Want stuff they haven't earned.

It has nothing to do with economics. It has to do with companies working together to pay wealth creating workers as little as possible, and wealth consuming executives as much as possible.

Our economic system for competitive markets is capitalism. It is based on each worker being compensated in proportion to the value that he or she adds.

Companies colluding to hold workers wages down and executive compensation up is not capitalism.

It's not economics.

It's price fixing.

Reality says otherwise.

Obama said you could keep your coverage. Full stop. No caveats, no context, no spin.

But you say he didn't lie. Why? Because Obama TOLD you he didn't lie.

Propaganda. And you unthinkingly and unquestioningly bought it.

Think for yourself, kid. I don't care what conclusions you come to -- but reach them by yourself.

Repeating propaganda doesn't make it less so. It's still propaganda. It's still self serving spin. It's still thought control.

The only thing you repeating it does is make you complicit in it, rather than just a victim.

You're the propaganda addict. I know what I know from mainstream media. News. Not opinion. I make my own opinions.

If Obama were so concerned about people, he would have made grandfathering mandatory for all policies.

This is called "logic". You will fail to comprehend it.

That's typical Republican problem avoidance. He gave the insurance companies a choice. For some it made sense. For others, not.

Republicans are obscuring the truth. Nothing in Obamacare (until next year) changed the demand for, or cost of health care. So all of this fuss is over how that cost gets allocated and paid by the insurance companies and recovered through premiums.
Obama lied to you, boy. You only look more and more foolish insisting he didn't.

He didn't gramps. Republican propaganda lied to you.

Our economic system for competitive markets is capitalism. It is based on each worker being compensated in proportion to the value that he or she adds.

Companies colluding to hold workers wages down and executive compensation up is not capitalism.

It's not economics.

It's price fixing.
You're not worth more than minimum wage, kid.

You're the propaganda addict. I know what I know from mainstream media. News. Not opinion. I make my own opinions.
:lmao:

The funniest part is you really believe that.

He didn't gramps. Republican propaganda lied to you.
Yes. Republicans EDITED ALL THE VIDEO OF ALL 28 TIMES Obama said if you like your coverage, you can keep it.

:lmao:

It's not economics.

It's price fixing.

If publically owned companies could fix prices, then why would executive pay at these companies be "held up?"

It's not logical.

It's Marxist blather.

Last edited:

It's not economics.

It's price fixing.

If publically owned companies could fix prices, then why would executive pay at these companies be "held up?"

It's not logical.

It's Marxist blather.

Companies collude to hold labor costs down and executive compensation up.

They do that by searching for benchmark companies that may be successful at paying workers less than they, and copying them.

But in the board room the opposite tactic is used. Finding companies paying more to executives and copying them.

The only explanation for executive pay 1,000 X worker pay.

And you're worried about DOA Marxism.

Last edited:
The majority of the American electorate believes it.
Do you think they still believe it?

Errr, I mean, "What does the MSM tell you to think?"

Look up the reputation of the Republican Party. It has deservedly been falling like a rock as there is more and more evidence that they are unaffordable.
And history shows that progressivism is unsustainable.

And no, it will NOT work here in America. Period.

Do you think they still believe it?

Errr, I mean, "What does the MSM tell you to think?"

Look up the reputation of the Republican Party. It has deservedly been falling like a rock as there is more and more evidence that they are unaffordable.

Mankind has never stopped progressing. If that's not sustainable, I don't know what is.

Mankind has never stopped progressing. If that's not sustainable, I don't know what is.
You're confusing progressivism with progress. The two bear nothing in common except some letters.

Progressives want the US to "progress" to the condition of the USSR circa 1964, minus the strong military.

That's not progress, kid. That's the exact opposite.

You're confusing progressivism with progress. The two bear nothing in common except some letters.

Progressives want the US to "progress" to the condition of the USSR circa 1964, minus the strong military.

Progressive is derived from progress.

As far as " Progressives want the US to "progress" to the condition of the USSR circa 1964, minus the strong military ", I've never read anything even remotely like that here except in this post.

So, I think that you are debating with yourself on this one. I wonder who will win?

In the meantime I will always admire progress and work towards achieving it.

Fear the control. :eek:

Do not attempt to influence... or CONTROL the overlords. THEY know what is best for the masses. THEY know what thier guidance is worth. These things are above the average man's ability to understand. The prices for the things you need are none of your business. Just know you are lucky that they have not figured out how to charge you for the air you breath. If they could..they would and you had better not complain about it.

Progressive is derived from progress.

As far as " Progressives want the US to "progress" to the condition of the USSR circa 1964, minus the strong military ", I've never read anything even remotely like that here except in this post.

So, I think that you are debating with yourself on this one. I wonder who will win?

In the meantime I will always admire progress and work towards achieving it.

Wow. One step above Franco. Maybe. The second dumbest poster on this board. At least you excel at something.

Forum List

Back