Obama...the New Franklin Pierce

Bush was the guy whose party turned against him, not BHO. Not yet at least. :lol:

Bush was the guy whose party turned against him, not BHO. Not yet at least. :lol:

Why do you insist on proving that you are unable to process the information to which you are seemingly replying?

Just stupid?

Have someone with an IQ with more than two digits explain post #18 to you.

If you were going to waste time making such a historical comparison, why not compare Obama 2014 to Bush 2006?

If it was a waste of time....how come it brought you scurrying out from under your rock to try to cloud the issue?

It was your waste of time, not mine. Isn't Bush 2006 a good analogy? If not, why not?

I'm always willing to debate you civilly and seriously; every once in a while you should do me the honor of doing so.

If you were going to waste time making such a historical comparison, why not compare Obama 2014 to Bush 2006?

If it was a waste of time....how come it brought you scurrying out from under your rock to try to cloud the issue?

It was your waste of time, not mine. Isn't Bush 2006 a good analogy? If not, why not?

I'm always willing to debate you civilly and seriously; every once in a while you should do me the honor of doing so.

So.....you're not wasting time here?

Someone put a gun to your head?

I would like to discuss the failings of Franklin Pierce. Would you, or would you rather just toss out insults?

It's up to you.

Not just the electorate....not just the Democrat Party.....

...even Obama knows the job of President is beyond his limited ability:

"If you’re President of the United States, and therefore unofficial Leader of the Free World, then your most important job every day is to make everyone feel calm and secure even as chaos reigns.

POTUS is supposed to be a global figurehead for stability.

That’s why when George W Bush was told about the second World Trade Center attack while sitting in a classroom full of kids, he didn’t jump up and race out of the room. He remained sitting, determined not to exude fear or panic in front of the cameras.

It’s what Presidents have to do.

That’s also why Martin Sheen’s character President Jed Bartlet in the West Wing was so popular – he took everything, even being shot, in his easy, confident, reassuring stride.

Yet today, Barack Obama gave a speech to fellow Democrats in New York where he said the following words:
‘There’s a sense possibly that the world is spinning so fast and nobody is able to control it.’
[Speaking for himself, of course.]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2785467/The-problem-isn-t-world-spinning-fast-Mr-President-s-flip-flopping-How-Obama-s-broken-promises-America-danger.html#ixzz3Fal0PWVh

I would like to discuss the failings of Franklin Pierce. Would you, or would you rather just toss out insults?

It's up to you.

That's right.

It's up to you.

That's right.

You don't want to discuss Franklin Pierces' support for states rights being his downfall?

It's up to you.

That's right.

You don't want to discuss Franklin Pierces' support for states rights being his downfall?

Release the hems of my garment and stop begging.

It's up to you.

That's right.

That's an odd characterization of someone's willingness to debate you on a topic posted on a debate forum.

It seems that some are mistaking the weakness and lack of leadership found in some Democratic politicians in tight races for a problem on Obama's part.

For six years half of the leadership of this nation has left no stone unturned in an effort to ensure that the citizenry has no confidence in said leadership. Knowing full well that the party who has the WH is the party that will be the party who suffers most at the polls.

Frightened Democratic loser politicians are, therefore, running as far away from the WH as possible. They think they have to. They don't deserve the office that they seek.

It's insidious and effective. And USMB nutters applaud it.

It's up to you.

That's right.

That's an odd characterization of someone's willingness to debate you on a topic posted on a debate forum.

You certainly should be used to rejection by now, shouldn't you?

It seems that some are mistaking the weakness and lack of leadership found in some Democratic politicians in tight races for a problem on Obama's part.

For six years half of the leadership of this nation has left no stone unturned in an effort to ensure that the citizenry has no confidence in said leadership. Knowing full well that the party who has the WH is the party that will be the party who suffers most at the polls.

Frightened Democratic loser politicians are, therefore, running as far away from the WH as possible. They think they have to. They don't deserve the office that they seek.

".... a problem on Obama's part."

When you're dead, you don't know you're dead: it's only a reality for others. And that relates to you: it's the same when you're stupid.

7. "President Obama’s approval ratings have now dropped below those of Richard Nixon, Jimmy Carter, George W. Bush, Geoffrey Dahmer and Genghis Khan. Although I’m not sure those last two were actually presidents. But the point is, only around forty percent of the people now think the president is doing a good job. This raises an important question: FORTY PERCENT??? WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY THINKING???

.... please welcome loyal Democrat voter Ms. Babbitty Stupid. Ms. Stupid, thank you for being here.

.... some of us on the right are mystified as to why you continue to support Barack Obama.

BS: Barrack, Barack!

Yes, but our Gross National Product has taken a disastrous downturn

But the president has corrupted the IRS and the Justice Department, abandoned our borders, lied to us. He’s ignored the legislative process so often even liberal law professor Jonathan Turley has said he’s “becoming the very danger the constitution was designed to avoid.”

But look at his foreign policy! He lost the war in Iraq we’d already won, and has allowed our enemies to grow stronger everywhere.

BS: Barack!

Y’know, I hate to say this, but some of us are beginning to believe that people like you are ignoring the disaster of this administration simply because the president is black.

BS: Black, black!

It seems a very pernicious form of racism to exempt someone from simple standards of honesty and competence because of the color of his skin.

BS: Black!

But if we continue to follow the nonsensical logic of identity politics instead of the guidelines of integrity and constitutional law, what will befall us in the future?

BS: [Pause] Hillary Clinton?"

Andrew Klavan Who Still Supports Barack Obama Truth Revolt

It's up to you.

That's right.

You certainly should be used to rejection by now, shouldn't you?

To the point of being bored with it? yes.

".... a problem on Obama's part."

When you're dead, you don't know you're dead: it's only a reality for others. And that relates to you: it's the same when you're stupid.

Weak. You always disappoint.

Forum List

Back