OBAMA:The Leech King

CandySlice

This is a Dark ride
Apr 7, 2009
Houston Texas
Obama: The Leech King

America has always been like a great fat healthy beast, lumbering through a very hostile terrain. There have always been parasites and she bears them gladly because she's always been a generous and benevolent beast, managing to shake off the worst of them along the way.

But in the last 4 years a new kind of parasite has entered the mix, an Uber Parasite if you please, that multiplys faster than she can manage them. The next 4 years will see the downfall of that great healthy beast as the King Of the Leeches holds sway. She was once a great thriving entity but she's weakened now and the King of the Parasites will at last manage to bring her down.

Oh, it'll be high times for the blood suckers for a while, but with nobody there to administer even the most minute transfusion she will sadly succumb, giving her last for the unworthy and the greedy. They'll just suck and grab until the coffers are empty and then they'll move on to the next viable host.

The surprise will be when they realize there is no other viable host out there. They will kill the Beast, unthinking and unknowing but it will mean their demise also.

Parasites don't think ahead.

I'm new here, just joined a few minutes ago, so I know it will be very apparent that I'm a conservative since I chose this to respond to!
I firmly agree with the above post. I received and email after the election that said the "number of people in the cart now exceeds the number pulling the cart." I agree with that statement and it reflects the thoughts of the above post.

I admit I'm not totally sure what defubes the Clean Debate Zone and hope I haven't overstepped any rules.

Parasites always kill off the host. Always.

It does seem that way. They had their way with the Election, and it seems that they think they now have command of our morals, values, ethics, invention, discovery, and vision. Funny isn't it? Not that this wasn't expected from this breed of parasite.

Yes, the corporate leeches did have their way, and very nearly destroyed us. Fortunately, wise and moral citizens voted them down.

I'm new here, just joined a few minutes ago, so I know it will be very apparent that I'm a conservative since I chose this to respond to!
I firmly agree with the above post. I received and email after the election that said the "number of people in the cart now exceeds the number pulling the cart." I agree with that statement and it reflects the thoughts of the above post.

I admit I'm not totally sure what defubes the Clean Debate Zone and hope I haven't overstepped any rules.

Well....if you got that in and email, it must be important.

It was to me.....:eusa_angel:

It was to me.....:eusa_angel:

Oh? Who sent the email? Who is in the cart and who is pulling?

How many able bodied, mentally capable adults are there who refuse to work an available job and instead live off of our tax dollars?

How many, Debbie?

Obama: The Leech King

America has always been like a great fat healthy beast, lumbering through a very hostile terrain. There have always been parasites and she bears them gladly because she's always been a generous and benevolent beast, managing to shake off the worst of them along the way.

But in the last 4 years a new kind of parasite has entered the mix, an Uber Parasite if you please, that multiplys faster than she can manage them. The next 4 years will see the downfall of that great healthy beast as the King Of the Leeches holds sway. She was once a great thriving entity but she's weakened now and the King of the Parasites will at last manage to bring her down.

Oh, it'll be high times for the blood suckers for a while, but with nobody there to administer even the most minute transfusion she will sadly succumb, giving her last for the unworthy and the greedy. They'll just suck and grab until the coffers are empty and then they'll move on to the next viable host.

The surprise will be when they realize there is no other viable host out there. They will kill the Beast, unthinking and unknowing but it will mean their demise also.

Parasites don't think ahead.

One thing that I thought interesting was the spamming of facebook and other social media this past weekend by everyone of the Obama supporters I have on my friends list (and I DO mean every single one of them). All marching in lockstep with the Papa Johns boycott requests...then later one about boycotting Walmart during the holidays.

I had even posted a thank you to the troops link from Applebee's where they were offering a free meal to vets. I was told by one of them..."how dare they pretend not to have money in this economy and then do a huge give away". Then spent the rest of the afternoon and early evening arguing with me about it. LOL

I thought it curious that these same we must be "fair" people....had not one good message for the vet's this weekend and infact resented them for getting something out of appreciation from the big bad buisness. Just goes to show...we are only allowed to "give away" freebies to designated and approved "causes". And being "fair" is just a decoy word. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back