Obama The Fraud

I didn’t mean to dodge it... shame on Obama, he should have complied more
Bwuhahahaha....you are embarrassing yourself...dodging the fact that Obama is documented as the most criminal President I US history.

'Shame on him'? Had he been Trump he would already have been IMPEACHED. Again, your desperation is laughably pathetic.

I didn’t mean to dodge it... shame on Obama, he should have complied more
Bwuhahahaha....you are embarrassing yourself...dodging the fact that Obama is documented as the most criminal President I US history.

'Shame on him'? Had he been Trump he would already have been IMPEACHED. Again, your desperation is laughably pathetic.
You say I’m dodging and then you quote me directly addressing the subject. Great logic there bud. And I don’t support impeaching Trump, so there’s strike 2

Last edited:
Are you seriously complaining about ignoring requests?!
No - Obama SETTING A RECORD for CRIMINAL NON-COMPLIANCE w/the FOIA & FRA.

That criminal non-compliance has gotten worse under Trump...

The Freedom of Information Act is getting worse under the Trump administration
There is no doubt Donny is doing crooked shit. The laughable thing is you don’t know or believe Ears was crooked too.

There is no doubt Donny is doing crooked shit. The laughable thing is you don’t know or believe Ears was crooked too.

Of course I think that Obama was crooked as hell. As was Bush II (though less than many) and as was Clinton and Bush I and Reagan and...

..o sure----forget about a racist ....is this what you are saying? forgive all the racists!!!!??

Dude, feel free to continue living your life in the past and obsessing over someone that no longer has any impact on your life...I am sure that hate keeps you warm in the winter.
RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so --you prove that you think racism is ok if it's a BLACK man
hypocrite

Many Americans still think O wasn’t an elitist phony, but he was. Just another lying crook, like so many of our presidents. He lied his way into the White House. Another sell out to the wealthy.

Many of us know this story but consumers of corporate news, are totally in the dark.

8edd173ea9bc8e782a07da85ade9ac806507c3bc.jpeg

Michael Froman, who is now U.S. trade representative but at the time was an executive at Citigroup, wrote an email to Podesta on October 6, 2008, with the subject “Lists.” Froman used a Citigroup email address. He attached three documents: a list of women for top administration jobs, a list of non-white candidates, and a sample outline of 31 cabinet-level positions and who would fill them. “The lists will continue to grow,” Froman wrote to Podesta, “but these are the names to date that seem to be coming up as recommended by various sources for senior level jobs.
The cabinet list ended up being almost entirely on the money. It correctly identified Eric Holder for the Justice Department, Janet Napolitano for Homeland Security, Robert Gates for Defense, Rahm Emanuel for chief of staff, Peter Orszag for the Office of Management and Budget, Arne Duncan for Education, Eric Shinseki for Veterans Affairs, Kathleen Sebelius for Health and Human Services, Melody Barnes for the Domestic Policy Council, and more. For the Treasury, three possibilities were on the list: Robert Rubin, Larry Summers, and Timothy Geithner.

The Most Important WikiLeaks Revelation Isn’t About Hillary Clinton
ODS is alive and well among the ridiculous right.

Of course I think that Obama was crooked as hell. As was Bush II (though less than many) and as was Clinton and Bush I and Reagan and...
Good. So your TDS hasn’t effected your ability to think.

I do not have TDS, I have given Trump credit for every good thing he was responsible for.
I praise him far more than any of you worshipers criticize him

I do not have TDS, I have given Trump credit for every good thing he was responsible for.
Yet every time I post criticism of Ears, you come to his defense. WTF?

I have never defended him, not once. Telling you to move on with your life is not a defense of Obama, it is some friendly advise

Maybe because ears was far better than lying MOUTH?

I have never defended him, not once. Telling you to move on with your life is not a defense of Obama, it is some friendly advise
LOL. Yeah we should ignore O’s lies and corruption but that MFer Trump, he’s going down.

As you must know, many Americans still believe O was a good potus. They only know what corporate news tell them, so naturally they are uninformed.

These same people are ENRAGED by Donny’s actions. Just goes to show how easy it is to fool some of the people all the time.

See?

As of now I would put Trump as the better president, but I think that Obama is the 2nd worst so that is not much of a bar

As of now I would put Trump as the better president, but I think that Obama is the 2nd worst so that is not much of a bar
As I rate you one of my favorite posters here I hate to disagree At the very least Obama kept a steady ship This garbage trump steered the ship all over the place and lost many of our allies who can't trust him Can you say foreign trust in America is important ?

and the better president just lost KY the state he won by 30% in 2016 to a blue governor AND lost the state house and senate in VA for the 1st time in 15 years I think on the whole Obama was far more respected by America and our allies

Forum List

Back