Obama The Fraud

Good. So your TDS hasn’t effected your ability to think.

I do not have TDS, I have given Trump credit for every good thing he was responsible for.
I praise him far more than any of you worshipers criticize him
Yet every time I post criticism of Ears, you come to his defense. WTF?
Maybe because ears was far better than lying MOUTH?

As of now I would put Trump as the better president, but I think that Obama is the 2nd worst so that is not much of a bar
As I rate you one of my favorite posters here I hate to disagree At the very least Obama kept a steady ship This garbage trump steered the ship all over the place and lost many of our allies who can't trust him Can you say foreign trust in America is important ?

Respectful disagreement is not a bad thing.

Trump is a mess that is for sure!

Good. So your TDS hasn’t effected your ability to think.

I do not have TDS, I have given Trump credit for every good thing he was responsible for.

As of now I would put Trump as the better president, but I think that Obama is the 2nd worst so that is not much of a bar
As I rate you one of my favorite posters here I hate to disagree At the very least Obama kept a steady ship This garbage trump steered the ship all over the place and lost many of our allies who can't trust him Can you say foreign trust in America is important ?

Trump is president because of Obama. If President Obama had been the person Candidate Obama said he was going to be, there is no President Trump.

Trump is president because of Obama. If President Obama had been the person Candidate Obama said he was going to be, there is no President Trump.
You notice Obamas approval rating on his way out the door ?? What's Trumps now? Trump won because repubs did a great job of throwing their feces at Hillary

You notice Obamas approval rating on his way out the door ?? What's Trumps now? Trump won because repubs did a great job of throwing their feces at Hillary

Their approval ratings have been close to the same but that does not address what I said.

Well if he didn't meet your expectations I'd say most of the blame goes to your republican friends who did all they could to see Obama fail BUT even with that opposition most of America think he did a great job IF he was allowed to run again you don't think he'd beat the pants off of Trump??

Well if he didn't meet your expectations I'd say most of the blame goes to your republican friends who did all they could to see Obama fail BUT even with that opposition most of America think he did a great job IF he was allowed to run again you don't think he'd beat the pants off of Trump??

These kinds of replies are some of the most dishonest replies devised. Because partisans are grand hypocrites by and large is not impressive.

I supported nearly everything Candidate Obama said. I supported very little of what President Obama did.

The Republicans did not force him to go back on his promise of keeping the lobbyists out of the White House.

The Republicans did not force him to go back on his promise to prosecute the bankers that broke our laws.

The Republicans did not force him to not get us out of the wars like he promised.

The Republicans did not force him to start new stupid wars.

Shall I continue?

Obviously, if Obama runs for President again, some folks will not support him.

These kinds of replies are some of the most dishonest replies devised. Because partisans are grand hypocrites by and large is not impressive.

I supported nearly everything Candidate Obama said. I supported very little of what President Obama did.

The Republicans did not force him to go back on his promise of keeping the lobbyists out of the White House.

The Republicans did not force him to go back on his promise to prosecute the bankers that broke our laws.

The Republicans did not force him to not get us out of the wars like he promised.

Shall I continue?
The republicans were like little angels When did they raise a fuss about any of the above ?? OR were they too busy with BENghazi and E mails?

Shall I continue?
The republicans were like little angels When did they raise a fuss about any of the above ?? OR were they too busy with BENghazi and E mails?

I don't speak or support the Republicans. What they did is irrelevant to what I posted. The problem is the Democrats did not speak up when Obama did these things.

Aside from protecting Hillary from Indictment for proven crimes to keep her own the ballot ... aside from ordering the Counter-Intelligence Op against Trump and his team in an attempt to control the outcome of the 2016 election ... and aside from learning about Russia's activities in the US back in 2014 yet allowing it to continue un-checked for 2 years, Obama had nothing to do with the 2016 election.

Hillary was a proven criminal who was publicly defended and protected by the previous administration. She should have been running for President of CELL BLOCK 'D', not of the US.
-- Comey declaring Hillary had broken laws but was too stupid to know she was doing it did not reflect kindly or help convince voters someone so stupid should be President.

Hacked and released Democratic Party e-mails revealed the DNC stacked the deck against Sanders, helped Hillary cheat in debates, and eventually GAVE her the nomination she could not win herself. DNC Chairwoman Donna Brazile publicly confirmed this herself.
-- Sanders supporters were so pissed 'many' of them reportedly voted for Trump.

Hillary and her team hired thugs to beat and bloody Americans - Trump supporters - AT TRUMP RALLIES....

Hillary purchased Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence propaganda from a foreign spy in an attempt to alter the outcome of the 2016 election further.

Being completely ignorant of how the process to elect a US President worked AND being so arrogant - believing the MSM's claim that she would in in a 'landslide', Hillary ran the worst Presidential campaign in US history. She did not even visit several states she believed she already had won without doing so. Losses in those states made the difference in her winning and losing. It was not OBAMA who cost her these states!

Aside from protecting Hillary from Indictment for proven crimes to keep her own the ballot ... aside from ordering the Counter-Intelligence Op against Trump and his team in an attempt to control the outcome of the 2016 election ... and aside from learning about Russia's activities in the US back in 2014 yet allowing it to continue un-checked for 2 years, Obama had nothing to do with the 2016 election.

Trump barely squeeked out the win despite that claims of his supporters. Those like myself will not vote any longer for Republicans that will allow people to pee wherever they want. That was Hillary and Obama. We either stayed home or voted third party.

Hillary was a proven criminal who was publicly defended and protected by the previous administration. She should have been running for President of CELL BLOCK 'D', not of the US.
-- Comey declaring Hillary had broken laws but was too stupid to know she was doing it did not reflect kindly or help convince voters someone so stupid should be President.

Hacked and released Democratic Party e-mails revealed the DNC stacked the deck against Sanders, helped Hillary cheat in debates, and eventually GAVE her the nomination she could not win herself. DNC Chairwoman Donna Brazile publicly confirmed this herself.
-- Sanders supporters were so pissed 'many' of them reportedly voted for Trump.

Hillary and her team hired thugs to beat and bloody Americans - Trump supporters - AT TRUMP RALLIES....

Hillary purchased Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence propaganda from a foreign spy in an attempt to alter the outcome of the 2016 election further.

Being completely ignorant of how the process to elect a US President worked AND being so arrogant - believing the MSM's claim that she would in in a 'landslide', Hillary ran the worst Presidential campaign in US history. She did not even visit several states she believed she already had won without doing so. Losses in those states made the difference in her winning and losing. It was not OBAMA who cost her these states!

If President Obama had been the person Candidate Obama said he would be the world is a very different place and Hillary wins despite being so undeserving.

Many Americans still think O wasn’t an elitist phony, but he was. Just another lying crook, like so many of our presidents. He lied his way into the White House. Another sell out to the wealthy.

Many of us know this story but consumers of corporate news, are totally in the dark.

8edd173ea9bc8e782a07da85ade9ac806507c3bc.jpeg

Michael Froman, who is now U.S. trade representative but at the time was an executive at Citigroup, wrote an email to Podesta on October 6, 2008, with the subject “Lists.” Froman used a Citigroup email address. He attached three documents: a list of women for top administration jobs, a list of non-white candidates, and a sample outline of 31 cabinet-level positions and who would fill them. “The lists will continue to grow,” Froman wrote to Podesta, “but these are the names to date that seem to be coming up as recommended by various sources for senior level jobs.
The cabinet list ended up being almost entirely on the money. It correctly identified Eric Holder for the Justice Department, Janet Napolitano for Homeland Security, Robert Gates for Defense, Rahm Emanuel for chief of staff, Peter Orszag for the Office of Management and Budget, Arne Duncan for Education, Eric Shinseki for Veterans Affairs, Kathleen Sebelius for Health and Human Services, Melody Barnes for the Domestic Policy Council, and more. For the Treasury, three possibilities were on the list: Robert Rubin, Larry Summers, and Timothy Geithner.

The Most Important WikiLeaks Revelation Isn’t About Hillary Clinton
What an excellent example of how well prepared Obama was to take the job, compared to Trump's total blundering and incompetence.

Why are you posting an article from over three years ago?

If President Obama had been the person Candidate Obama said he would be the world is a very different place and Hillary wins despite being so undeserving.
Obama could not run for a 3rd term...Trump did not run against Obama. If Obama had been a SAINT, with as many successes as Trump has had, he would have still been protecting HILLARY from indictment and still would have had to order a Counter-Intel Op against Trump in an attempt to help her crooked ass win, thereby protecting his own 'legacy'...which President Trump has all but wiped from the record / history books.

"If President Obama had been the person" he lied about by saying he WOULD be....

This reminds me of 2 quotes:

"A lamb can not become a lion, no matter how hard he tries to be. He was born a lamb."

"If 'if's and 'but's were candy and nuts every day would be Christmas."

Translation: Barry was always a lying, criminal, America-hating, globalist, terrorist-supporting POS - before he ran for the Presidency, while he made those false promises', and after he entered the WH. One can change habits and small aspects about themselves but not the vary core / nature of who they are. 'If's and 'But's are fantasy, strawman arguments....IF you put lipstick on a pig it doesn't change the fact that its still a pig...and IF that 'wolf' you placed in the 'hen house' would have been a 'bunny rabbit' all of your 'chickens' wouldn't have been eaten.....

Obama could not run for a 3rd term...Trump did not run against Obama. If Obama had been a SAINT, with as many successes as Trump has had, he would have still been protecting HILLARY from indictment and still would have had to order a Counter-Intel Op against Trump in an attempt to help her crooked ass win, thereby protecting his own 'legacy'...which President Trump has all but wiped from the record / history books.

"If President Obama had been the person" he lied about by saying he WOULD be....

This reminds me of 2 quotes:

"A lamb can not become a lion, no matter how hard he tries to be. He was born a lamb."

"If 'if's and 'but's were candy and nuts every day would be Christmas."

Translation: Barry was always a lying, criminal, America-hating, globalist, terrorist-supporting POS - before he ran for the Presidency, while he made those false promises', and after he entered the WH. One can change habits and small aspects about themselves but not the vary core / nature of who they are. 'If's and 'But's are fantasy, strawman arguments....IF you put lipstick on a pig it doesn't change the fact that its still a pig...and IF that 'wolf' you placed in the 'hen house' would have been a 'bunny rabbit' all of your 'chickens' wouldn't have been eaten.....

"Lock her up". What happened to that? Was that a lie?

Everyone would have a great insurance plan that everyone was going to love. What happened to that? A lie?

Should I continue?

Those who support liars really have no soap box to stand on in condemning liars.

Thanks, 'Common Core'. Look up the definition of 'statute of limitations'. Its how the Dems prevented former NSA Director Clapper from escaping Indictment the 2nd time for his Felony Perjury before Congress.

Thanks, 'Common Core'. Look up the definition of 'statute of limitations'. Its how the Dems prevented former NSA Director Clapper from escaping Indictment the 2nd time for his Felony Perjury before Congress.

He should be in prison but it doesn't address my point.......not that my point generally gets addressed.

Where's that 6 percent GDP growth Trump promised?

Hell, where's 4 percent?

Even after juicing the GDP by spending the biggest government budget in the history of the Universe, and running a trillion dollar deficit, Trump still couldn't get it up.

Sad.

He should be in prison but it doesn't address my point.......not that my point generally gets addressed.

What was your point?

Trump pointed out that Hillary most definitely broke the law - Comey said so, in public and during his testimony under oath. Americans called for 'equal justice' when chanting 'Lock Her Up', but we all know there is no such thing as 'Equal Justice' where Democrats are involved. NOT dividing the country by spending millions of dollars and precious time on a proven criminal who lost the election so we could focus on why politicians were elected in the 1st place - to serve the people - was a higher priority to Trump / Republicans than for the Democrats, who have spent 4 years, millions of dollars, and precious time on witch hunts, sedition, and exposed coup attempts.

Where's that balanced budget Trump promised?

Yeah, let's talk about who's a fraud.

Trump ran a trillion dollar deficit. He had to borrow so much money that the repo market ran out of cash, and caused a spike in interest rates in the double digits!

And Trump is so retarded, he demands negative interest rates when his behaviors are working at exactly the opposite cross purposes!

What a fucking moron.

Forum List

Back