Obama Tells Us What His Experience Was Being Employed...

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
...In the Private Sector...

He deemed it as 'being behind enemy lines'...

Co-Workers: Obama Inflated His Resume

Dreams From My Father

… And so, in the months leading up to graduation, I wrote to every civil rights organization I could think of, to any black elected official in the country with a progressive agenda, to neighborhood councils and tenant rights groups. When no one wrote back, I wasn’t discouraged. I decided to find more conventional work for a year, to pay off my student loans and maybe even save a little bit. I would need the money later, I told myself. Organizers didn’t make any money; their poverty was proof of their integrity.

Eventually a consulting house to multinational corporations agreed to hire me as a research assistant. Like a spy behind enemy lines, I arrived every day at my mid-Manhattan office and sat at my computer terminal, checking the Reuters machine that blinked bright emerald messages from across the globe. As far as I could tell I was the only black man in the company, a source of shame for me but a source of considerable pride for the company’s secretarial pool. They treated me like a son, those black ladies; they told me how they expected me to run the company one day…

Obama’s Account of New York Years Often Differs From What Others Say

Why was this man ever elected?

Tell you people something of his intent? WHY he is doing what he is to the US Economy?

And This guy wants to get re-elected on his record?

Folks? He TOLD all of us in his writings what he was going to do...BEFORE he got elected...

*WAKE UP*

Forum List

Back