Obama Tells Reporters What to Say

Media Matters.. George Soros.. Scumbags.
The public doesn't seem to have free speech on their minds, as with all the screeching of silly season that elections are, they think the Constitution is safe.

The way the administration refuses to answer unsolicited questions is not a good sign, imho. Keeping its secret agendas concealed from the public is not possible when the press has access to the source.

When the source makes himself unavailable, and when he does, points out that the buck stops.... >>>> there, the people might not like it very much.

Ensuring that the President never has to say those words is something that should prickle the hair on the back of everyone's neck about what they are dealing with in this executive branch that closes access to all things in Obama's past, most things present, and all things to come such as secretive bargaining chips Obama plans on using without citizens wiser prior to his gaining himself a second term:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI0DYcHtTlI"]VIDEO: Obama Caught Telling Russian Leader To Wait Until After Election On Missile Defense - YouTube[/ame]

Did Obama forget to tell CBS to not talk about that one?
Who removed all the dozens of other youtubes of Obama's gaffe that were there last month? The CBS one was there were to be found. ;)

The coordination between the media and any candidate is disturbing. This corruption is a threat to our nations vitality.
Are journalism schools doing something to encourage new recruits to tell people what to think? Reporters used to simply present facts as they were encountered.

Seems today it's not enough to simply show and/or tell facts, it's to go along with whatever is being pushed by one's favorite person, who may not be qualified to fill the position his ambitions cause him and his supporters to covet.

As a consequence, our nation is now led by a cadre of makeup and mock-up people who
(1) prearrange questions the incumbent/candidate has rehearsed ahead of time to show candidate in a hero's light that does not reflect his course of past actions in any way, shape, or form
(2) prearrange conditions of issues that may not be discussed or embarrassing to incumbent/candidate
(3) prearrange calumnies against incumbent/candidate's opposition sans one inkling of the virtue of veracity, delivered mercilessly to show evil where no evil exists
(4) prearrange humorous dialogue to create an effect on viewers and reflect incumbent/candidate in the best possible light
(5) drive home votes for incumbent/candidate with assured posturing, lack of factual questioning, avoidance of any errors or items for which a candidate may have to apologize, except by prearrangement and premeiring the entire discussion to give arrogant incumbent/candidate the appearance of humility where none is.

While I can appreciate that practice makes perfect, having basic questions go unanswered that remain unanswered for four years by prearrangement 100% of the time truly removes any trace of the public being able to see a truly arrogant, obnoxious, obfuscating, and misleading incumbent/candidate in the light of truth and whatever virtue there is about arrogant lying that has gotten our nation two downgrades in the financial sector that makes this nation a has-been.

That would be harsh for the extreme poverty cases in the world that virtuous moral authority has to clean house on societies that use genocide in place of answering truthfully the questions citizens might have of those who wield power there.

Known this was going on for a few weeks. They are telling some interviewers to not ask questions about politics whatsoever, like his interview with the NM local radio station (Again interesting since he should have NM locked up and yet he's campaigning there iwth softball questions).

A friend of mine who is a hard core Obama supporter was bragging last night about how Obama will know all the questions for the debates before hand. He seemed to think it was obvious that the media would tell him the questions and didnt seem to see the problem with that. It was an odd conversation, but then he is an odd individual.

you do realize they know about the questions before hand is not something new at all just because Obama is in office.

Its quite enjoyable watching you people get all outraged over normal stuff that has been going on for a long time.

Amateurs

White House Cleans House on First Amendment.

Read the link.

OK, here's just a sample of how Obama only wants to be asked certain questions so he can use his limited time to beat up the right:

Donna Deegan of FCN Jacksonville initially seemed to apologize for not broaching the appointed subject right away.
“Mr. President, I know we were asked to talk about sequestration today,” she said, but then added she wanted to talk about something else first. Finally, she got to it:
“Let’s talk a little bit about sequestration, because I know that’s why you invited us here,” she said.
Obama used an interview with WVEC Norfolk to specifically bash Republicans

Well, how do you like them apples?
Hmm I wonder if that is why Donna Deegan left FCN.. I wonder if she got in trouble for that. It says she left to do other things . But now I am wondering if this is the real reason.. She was an anchor for 30 years and is a breast cancer survivor ..

Known this was going on for a few weeks. They are telling some interviewers to not ask questions about politics whatsoever, like his interview with the NM local radio station (Again interesting since he should have NM locked up and yet he's campaigning there iwth softball questions).

A friend of mine who is a hard core Obama supporter was bragging last night about how Obama will know all the questions for the debates before hand. He seemed to think it was obvious that the media would tell him the questions and didnt seem to see the problem with that. It was an odd conversation, but then he is an odd individual.

you do realize they know about the questions before hand is not something new at all just because Obama is in office.

Its quite enjoyable watching you people get all outraged over normal stuff that has been going on for a long time.

Amateurs
Broad brushes refract nothing more than bristle marks of the broom upon which the person flew into the discussion with the telltale obfuscation of sharing blame with pseudonymous entities. But I'll bet that as chief sophist, you knew that. ;)

Last edited:

Read the link.

OK, here's just a sample of how Obama only wants to be asked certain questions so he can use his limited time to beat up the right:

Donna Deegan of FCN Jacksonville initially seemed to apologize for not broaching the appointed subject right away.
“Mr. President, I know we were asked to talk about sequestration today,” she said, but then added she wanted to talk about something else first. Finally, she got to it:
“Let’s talk a little bit about sequestration, because I know that’s why you invited us here,” she said.

it ws the president's press conference. he has the right to call it for the purpose that he chooses.

that isn't telling them *what* to write. but he generally gets to set the subject he's prepared to discuss.

did he refuse to answer her after?

i'm guessing no, or you would have written that.

dismissed.

Amateurs
Broad brushes refract nothing more than bristle marks of the broom upon which the person flew into the discussion with the telltale obfuscation of sharing blame with pseudonymous entities. But I'll bet that as chief sophist, you knew that. ;)

look at you trying to be clever.
The point remains you are "outraged" over nothing

Read the link.

And this surprises you? This admin. is using the media as its spin puppets...and the willing accomplices in the media are just happy to oblige.

Remember the Clinton Admin. was handing out questions to be "randomly" asked at town hall debates. Nothing new from Democrats.

Read the link.

This is what all candidates for President do. Is this news to you? It is classic campaign tactics. Their campaign managers arrange interviews in small local markets so the candidate gets more air time in that market. It's big news in a small pond when a major party candidate comes to town, and the campaign chooses a friendly local station for an "exclusive". They also work out ahead of time what the questions will be.

This is heavily used in "battleground states".

This is not an Obama thing. This is an every campaign thing. Romney is out there doing exactly the same.

Read the link.

it ws the president's press conference. he has the right to call it for the purpose that he chooses.

that isn't telling them *what* to write. but he generally gets to set the subject he's prepared to discuss.

dismissed.
Thanks for ignoring the entire thread. I will take that into consideration.

White House Sets Ground Rules for Local Interviews

by Keith Koffler on August 21, 2012, 11:20 am

The White House is doing something with its local TV interviews that it could not easily get away with in encounters with the White House press corps, which President Obama has been studiously ignoring: choosing the topic about which President Obama and the reporter will talk.

No views: Nobody's surprised of this assault by the White House on free speech by the press?
The liberals here would not be upset by this method of skewing the media toward more exposure for liberal liberal ideals and less of same for conservative views. The ends justifies the means with them.

Obama sees the media as his most powerful tool...if he can just get them to stay away from topics that expose him and his cronies as the inept, crooked, lying professional politicians they are.

Read the link.

This is what all candidates for President do. Is this news to you? It is classic campaign tactics. Their campaign managers arrange interviews in small local markets so the candidate gets more air time in that market. It's big news in a small pond when a major party candidate comes to town, and the campaign chooses a friendly local station for an "exclusive". They also work out ahead of time what the questions will be.

This is not an Obama thing. This is an every campaign thing. Romney is out there doing exactly the same.
This is what all candidates for President do

No it isn't.

It is by those who use it.

This is not an Obama thing.

You could have fooled me.

This is an every campaign thing.

Not historically speaking.

Romney is out there doing exactly the same.

Example, please.

White House Sets Ground Rules for Local Interviews

by Keith Koffler on August 21, 2012, 11:20 am

The White House is doing something with its local TV interviews that it could not easily get away with in encounters with the White House press corps, which President Obama has been studiously ignoring: choosing the topic about which President Obama and the reporter will talk.
No views: Nobody's surprised of this assault by the White House on free speech by the press?
The liberals here would not be upset by this method of skewing the media toward more exposure for liberal liberal ideals and less of same for conservative views. The ends justifies the means with them.

Obama sees the media as his most powerful tool...if he can just get them to stay away from topics that expose him and his cronies as the inept, crooked, lying professional politicians they are.

I think he learned it from his handlers to compensate for his inept policy decisions, silence on his collaborators Reid and Pelosi parking their armored cars outside the US Treasury for free loans to businesses for the sole purpose of benefiting their relatives on their watch, and public confusion over his telling one group of agenda-first voters one thing and another group the diametric, blaming his predecessor for everything he himself has done in the last 4 years that failed.

I'm tired of a press that enables his bullshit to go forward unanswered. I'm sorry he produces campaign promises that make people believe he will carry them through, only to find out later he has no money set aside for them as he spends taxpayer billions on his financial supporters first and foremost, which leaves everyone else eating the dust of Obama's most prolific cash supporters.

The press demand hard enough answers about the President's past life, which would have made people realize his gross unpreparedness for providing for the common defense. Had he done so, the Ambassador in Benghazi would still be alive and supported by well-armed Marines.

Read the link.

dismissed.
A candidate for President of the United States should be prepared to answer any question at any time...not just the ones that he's been coached on recently. People should be allowed to ask any question of a candidate whether it ruffles the feathers or not.

Obama is a fucking pussy, a spoiled brat and an inadequate President. He thinks that dialog between him and reporters should be scripted so he can use a teleprompter to keep from sticking his foot in his mouth. Besides that...he's a goddamned Marxist asshole who needs to be exposed!

If the reporters don't do as they are told, there's always a sudden heart attack or a one car accident until they get the message.

Asaratis, I would only like to add one other item to the above. If the press had brought out President Barack Obama's utter disregard for basic accounting procedures that all businesses must bring forward, we would not have a $16,040,825,000,000+ and growing National Debt.

Instead, President Obama would have undertaken extreme measures to lower the debt he talked people into believing he would eliminate in 10 years.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jJvkkNmR_8]Obama Declares Plan to Cut Deficit in Half - YouTube[/ame]

Why aren't reporters holding Obama's feet to the fire over this bald-faced lie?

Read the link.

dismissed.
A candidate for President of the United States should be prepared to answer any question at any time...not just the ones that he's been coached on recently. People should be allowed to ask any question of a candidate whether it ruffles the feathers or not.

Obama is a fucking pussy, a spoiled brat and an inadequate President. He thinks that dialog between him and reporters should be scripted so he can use a teleprompter to keep from sticking his foot in his mouth. Besides that...he's a goddamned Marxist asshole who needs to be exposed!
The press failed to bring that out.

That's the trouble with having a 90% extremist liberal press. They know they have to obfuscate the truth from the public.

Here's the problem about bias:

ABC- left
CBS - left
NBC - left they deliver the daily obama talking points
MSNBC - radically left
PBS - leaning left
CNN - left leaning radical left
MSM - radical left
FOX - moderate to slightly right of center
WSJ - moderate
Washington Post - left
Washington Times - right
Newsweek - radically left
US News & World Report - left
TIME Magazine - radical left
NYTimes - radical left
Drudge - neutral
Breitbart - moderate leaning right
NYPost - moderate
Forbes - moderate
World Net Daily - neutral
Huffington Post - Radical Left
Glenn Beck - right

Some stories, some candidates, and some elections are case-by-case and do not apply to general polar views of the news source.

media matters is a creation of David Brock who started the company specifically to make some kind of media war on Fox and other conservative outlets.

He's a sell out rat. Hope he trips and smashes his face on a curb.

Forum List

Back