Obama, " Susan Rice Said what we told her to say"

And still...

Things dupes haven't heard:

1. Help arrived at the semi-consulate within 25 minutes.
2. 20+ other embassies were attacked before Bengazi the same day because of that video.
3. EVERYONE was saying what the CIA was telling them.
Now the CIA has talking points? Pub dupe idiocy knows no bounds...change the channel.

Idiotic, bigotted hate speech is what only idiot RWers love to defend. CIA is STILL saying that video caused 20 violent protests BEFORE Bengazi, and probably triggered the Bengazi attack, even if it was Alqaeda. Get it yet, dupes?

Idiotic, bigotted hate speech is what only idiot RWers love to defend. CIA is STILL saying that video caused 20 violent protests BEFORE Bengazi, and probably triggered the Bengazi attack, even if it was Alqaeda. Get it yet, dupes?

I'd say islam attacking us for our freedom of speech is pretty bigotted. Of course you will always stand against this country you piece of shit, you. FUCK YOU!

Our military is for one reason and one reason alone=defending our rights. You want the president going out in front of people that hate us in bowing??? You think that's ok??? As 4 fucking men on the ground are getting blown away.

You're scum. Wtf is wrong with you people.

Susan Rice should hide her head in shame!

and Obam-Bam wants Susan Rice to be secretary of State??????????

this whole Administration is a total disgrace!

Progrs told us a billion times that Nixon's greatest crime was "lying to the American people" that seems to be Obama greatest accomplishment

I'll admit that Nixon did lie, but so did Obama. Do we punish one and not the other?

The HELL Obama lied, dupes. Name one.

(Things dupes haven't heard:

!. Help arrived at the semi-consulate within 25 minutes.
2. 20+ other embassies were attacked before Bengazi the same day because of that video.
Now the CIA has talking points? Pub dupe idiocy knows no bounds...change the channel.)

Read all about it...Obama spins and lies!!!!

Time line of lies!

Obama's Benghazi Lies - Home

Destroys Obama's case.

On the 12th he was talking about the protest when he said terrorized.

Susan Rice said on the 16th that this wasn't a pre-planned attack. LIES

On the 18th Obama went on the letterman show and blamed our first amendment for the attack. LIES!!!

If the terrorized was supposed to mean a terrorist attack. Well, Obama sure inserted his foot in his ass.

Clinton on the 21st was the first to say it was a Terrorist attack. SPIN!

Obama on the view on the 25th said it was about the fucking video! Spin some more!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD4a9GHBF_U&feature=related]Carney maintains Libya attack was not preplanned - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPzjayOh-PU&feature=relmfu]Who is responsible for the attack in Benghazi? - YouTube[/ame]

O'shit did Obama fuck up on security?

Biden blatantly lied about Chris Stevens wanting more Security
The Fact Checker

“We weren’t told they wanted more security there. We did not know they wanted more security.”

— Biden, speaking of the U.S. diplomatic mission in Libya

Biden’s bold statement was directly contradicted by State Department officials just this week, in testimony before a congressional panel and in unclassified cables released by a congressional committee.

“All of us at post were in sync that we wanted these resources,” said Eric Nordstrom, the top regional security officer in Libya earlier this year. A Utah national guardsman who led a security team, Lt. Col. Andrew Wood, said: “We felt great frustration that those requests were ignored or just never met.”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIxjz5wEcF0]September 12, 2012 - President Obama Speaks on Libya Attacks that killed US Ambassador Chris Stevens - YouTube[/ame]

[

Progrs told us a billion times that Nixon's greatest crime was "lying to the American people" that seems to be Obama greatest accomplishment

I'll admit that Nixon did lie, but so did Obama. Do we punish one and not the other?

The HELL Obama lied, dupes. Name one.

Now the CIA has talking points? Pub dupe idiocy knows no bounds...change the channel.)

He stood with the muslim brotherhood against our freedom of speech, idiot.
He sent rice out to lie about the reasons for the terrorize attack.

Who gives a fuck if the muslim world is going crazy? Does our first amendment mean somethng to you???

Keep trying. One lie. lol! Pub dupes! But thanks for the Pubspam.Ain't it great to have a whole BS propaganda machinetelling you what to say and do.

It WAS the video. Alqaeda or not...or prove it wasn't...lol

I'd say islam attacking us for our freedom of speech is pretty bigotted. Of course you will always stand against this country you piece of shit, you. FUCK YOU!

Our military is for one reason and one reason alone=defending our rights. You want the president going out in front of people that hate us in bowing??? You think that's ok??? As 4 fucking men on the ground are getting blown away.

You're scum. Wtf is wrong with you people.

Now you're just raving.
Take a breath before you pass out!

You idiots just double down on your racism and masogeny and see how it all gfoes for you.

This woman is perfectly qualified and a logical choice for this postion.

did condee get heaved because she repeted the LIES the Bush admin gave her to repete in dragging this country to war on a mountain of lies?

This issue is nothing but Fox lies and the American people already told you they are not bowing to fox lies.

She repeted what the reports she was given said when asked in public.

Tellk us whos head fell because of the YELLOW CAKE lies of Bush?

I think you mean misogyny, I have no feelings for Rice other than she is willing to cover for President Obama when 4 people are killed while serving our country. It's you doubling down on accusing us of racism because there is no excuse for the way this was handled before, during, and after. I feel sorry for President Obama having to live with this. He could have said, in the beginning, this was handled wrong, we lost good people. Fire the people responsible for not providing proper security. Instead no one is taking responsibility, and the cover-up continues.

You idiots just double down on your racism and masogeny and see how it all gfoes for you.

did condee get heaved because she repeted the LIES the Bush admin gave her to repete in dragging this country to war on a mountain of lies?

This issue is nothing but Fox lies and the American people already told you they are not bowing to fox lies.

I think you mean misogyny, I have no feelings for Rice other than she is willing to cover for President Obama when 4 people are killed while serving our country. It's you doubling down on accusing us of racism because there is no excuse for the way this was handled before, during, and after. I feel sorry for President Obama having to live with this. He could have said, in the beginning, this was handled wrong, we lost good people. Fire the people responsible for not providing proper security. Instead no one is taking responsibility, and the cover-up continues.

You nailed it. He could show REAL leadership and I'd take away my hat if he would come out and take responsibility for failing these people BEFORE, DURING and AFTER this. Own it! He is the one responsible afterall!!! Damn it!

And still...

Not a chance- Dems like things called facts, not a whole alternate universe, dupes.

1. Help arrived at the semi-consulate within 25 minutes.
3. EVERYONE followed CIA info as it came out. No lies, no conspiracy...
4. Just because AlQaeda was involved doesn't mean it wasn't triggered by the video.

1. Help is relative. Your facts are to, this is what you call help.

The intelligence officials told reporters Thursday that when the CIA annex received a call about the assault, about a half dozen members of a CIA security team tried to get heavy weapons and other assistance from the Libyans. But when the Libyans failed to respond, the security team, which routinely carries small arms, went ahead with the rescue attempt. At no point was the team told to wait, the officials said.

Instead, they said the often outmanned and outgunned team members made all the key decisions on the ground, with no second-guessing from senior officials monitoring the situation from afar.

The Pentagon would not send forces or aircraft into Libya — a sovereign nation — without a request from the State Department and the knowledge or consent of the host country. And Defence Secretary Leon Panetta has said the information coming in was too jumbled to risk U.S. troops.

These 6 brave Americans did respond even though they were, outmanned and outgunned.

2. It was 9/11.

3. Several members of the House and Senate intelligence committees who heard Petraeus’s testimony said that he indicated he believed immediately after the incident that it was a terrorist attack. That appeared to conflict with testimony he gave them three days after the attack, when he said it appeared to have begun as a “spontaneous” assault that was overtaken by “extremists.”

4. And this one is easy, just because it maaaaay have been triggered by a video, doesn't mean it wasn't a terrorist attack. Come on, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain?? Talk about dupes. The whole point was to say it was not a terrorist attack, which is exactly what it was.

"Dems like things called facts", more like half truths and word games.

You nailed it. He could show REAL leadership and I'd take away my hat if he would come out and take responsibility for failing these people BEFORE, DURING and AFTER this. Own it! He is the one responsible afterall!!! Damn it!

Hey craner, it is ironic that you criticize President Obama on foreign embassy security and have the ignorance to wear a Ronald Reagan Avatar.

Your idol, Ronbo the actor was the biggest failure in embassy security in American history.

The Beirut Fiasco -- Reagan Decides to Intervene in Lebanon's Civil War

In the spring of 1983, President Reagan and his team of hawkish advisors decided to intervene in Lebanon's civil war on behalf of Christian President Amin Gemayel. On March 24, the 24th Marine Amphibious Unit was dispatched to Lebanon where Muslim and Christian factions were fighting.

On April 28, 1983, a suicide bomber drove a van loaded with 2,000 pounds of explosives into the U.S. embassy in Beirut. Sixty-three people died, including seventeen Americans.

reagan_iran2.gif

Four months later (September 6, 1983), two U.S. Marines were killed by rocket and mortar fire. At an October 19 press conference, Reagan was asked about the safety of the Marines in Beirut to which he replied, "We're looking at everything that can be done to try and make their position safer. We're not sitting idly by."

A few days later (October 23), another suicide bomber drove a truck loaded with explosives into the headquarters building of the First Battalion, 8th Marines, located at the Beirut airport. The resulting explosion killed 241 American servicemen.

reagan_iran3.gif

Three months later, the Reagan administration removed American troops from Beirut and put them aboard offshore ships. Reagan described the retreat as taking "decisive new steps." Reagan spokesman Larry Speakes explained: "We don't consider this a withdrawal but more of a redeployment."

The deaths lie on him and the defeat in Lebanon lies on him and him alone.... The trouble with this fellow is he tries to be tough rather than smart."
--House Speaker Tip O'Neill on President Reagan, April 1984

Hey craner, it is ironic that you criticize President Obama on foreign embassy security and have the ignorance to wear a Ronald Reagan Avatar.

Your idol, Ronbo the actor was the biggest failure in embassy security in American history.

In the spring of 1983, President Reagan and his team of hawkish advisors decided to intervene in Lebanon's civil war on behalf of Christian President Amin Gemayel. On March 24, the 24th Marine Amphibious Unit was dispatched to Lebanon where Muslim and Christian factions were fighting.

On April 28, 1983, a suicide bomber drove a van loaded with 2,000 pounds of explosives into the U.S. embassy in Beirut. Sixty-three people died, including seventeen Americans.

reagan_iran2.gif

Four months later (September 6, 1983), two U.S. Marines were killed by rocket and mortar fire. At an October 19 press conference, Reagan was asked about the safety of the Marines in Beirut to which he replied, "We're looking at everything that can be done to try and make their position safer. We're not sitting idly by."

A few days later (October 23), another suicide bomber drove a truck loaded with explosives into the headquarters building of the First Battalion, 8th Marines, located at the Beirut airport. The resulting explosion killed 241 American servicemen.

reagan_iran3.gif

Three months later, the Reagan administration removed American troops from Beirut and put them aboard offshore ships. Reagan described the retreat as taking "decisive new steps." Reagan spokesman Larry Speakes explained: "We don't consider this a withdrawal but more of a redeployment."

The deaths lie on him and the defeat in Lebanon lies on him and him alone.... The trouble with this fellow is he tries to be tough rather than smart."

I'm not following how Reagan's people not anticipating a suicide bomber could take down an entire building somehow excuses the Obama White House's total failure to provide adequate security for our Ambassador to Libya prior to an attack on our consulate or to respond adequately while that attack was taking place, or the cover-up and stonewalling of any investigation involving that attack leading up to the November elections.

I'm rather bemused by your Tip O'Neill quote...one wonders how badly the present Speaker of the House would have been castigated by the main stream media if "he" had criticized Barack Obama in such a way following the Benghazi debacle?

As for Barack Obama's handling of Libya? Quite frankly, it's hard to see him as either tough OR smart. He managed to come across as weak and foolish at the same time.

reagan_iran2.gif

reagan_iran3.gif

I'm not following how Reagan's people not anticipating a suicide bomber could take down an entire building somehow excuses the Obama White House's total failure to provide adequate security for our Ambassador to Libya prior to an attack on our consulate or to respond adequately while that attack was taking place, or the cover-up and stonewalling of any investigation involving that attack leading up to the November elections.

I'm rather bemused by your Tip O'Neill quote...one wonders how badly the present Speaker of the House would have been castigated by the main stream media if "he" had criticized Barack Obama in such a way following the Benghazi debacle?

As for Barack Obama's handling of Libya? Quite frankly, it's hard to see him as either tough OR smart. He managed to come across as weak and foolish at the same time.

I guess you missed the first paragraph.

And some people don't agree Reagan handled Beirut properly and he ignored warnings.

People like Caspar Weinberger, Reagan's Secretary of Defense at the time of the attack.

USATODAY.com - Aide: Reagan left Marines vulnerable in 1983 Beirut

Forum List

Back