Obama surrounds himself with losers - Romney with experts

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Paul Ryan is an example of the people Romney will select for his advisers. Unlike what we have seen in the Obama administration. Let’s take a look at the swinging door administration.

1. Obama’s economic team. Here we have Director of Economic Council. Larry Summers who lasted from January, 2009 until Dec, 2010 and had a hard time getting along with people and then Gene Sperling took over in Jan. 2011. Then there were Chairpersons of Economic advisers, Christine Romer, Jan, 2009, to Sept. 2010, until Austan Goolsbee took over from that Sept until Aug. 2011 and Alan Krueger on Nov. 2011.

2. Peter Orszag, Director of OMB lasted over a year from Jan.2009 until July 2010 before taking a job as Vice Chairman with City Group and Jeffrey Zients held the job as acting Director from July until Nov. when Jacob Lew took over. He lasted until Jan. 2012 and then becam White House Chief of Staff and Zients appeared on the scene again.

3. The Jobs Council, consisting of 22 members (or did) and CEO Jeffrey Immelt of GE as the Director (or was). Some of the business leaders did not embrace Obama. Obama did not enorce some of the recommendations of the Job Council..
Part of Councils political value was to show the American people Obama was working closely with the top business people.
But those at the White House insisted ot would lead to real action. The last met in January.
President Obama's jobs panel missing in action - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

4. Van Jones, Green Jobs Czar, admitted communist didn’t last long after he was outted an a controversy ensued.

5. The sheep. Not necessarily known to have their own thoughts, but can read a memo and follow directions, we have Eric Holder, Janet Napolitano, Timothy Geithner, and the prominent intellectual, Joseph Biden. Biden does go off course and sometimes has to sit in the “Time Out “ chair.

These are some of the selections that made up the appointments of the Obama administration. One would need a scorecard to say the least, but it is interesting to say the least. Compare this to steady and firm Mitt Romney whose first choice is Paul Ryan, an expert in his field and everyone respects.

I think I would say Romney has the talent of picking the right people for the right time in history and many of you would agree. Romney has always surrounded himself with experts and that is what we need.

It's hard to have an economic team of communists, so they have to hide it and when it becomes public, they resign.....

I think Romney has been waiting to run his ads until later once people are ready to think about the election. By then, Obama will have spent his wad.

Axelrod has the worst damn case of indigestion I've ever seen. deep belching noted during his interviews.

Paul Ryan is an example of the people Romney will select for his advisers. Unlike what we have seen in the Obama administration. Let’s take a look at the swinging door administration.

1. Obama’s economic team. Here we have Director of Economic Council. Larry Summers who lasted from January, 2009 until Dec, 2010 and had a hard time getting along with people and then Gene Sperling took over in Jan. 2011. Then there were Chairpersons of Economic advisers, Christine Romer, Jan, 2009, to Sept. 2010, until Austan Goolsbee took over from that Sept until Aug. 2011 and Alan Krueger on Nov. 2011.

2. Peter Orszag, Director of OMB lasted over a year from Jan.2009 until July 2010 before taking a job as Vice Chairman with City Group and Jeffrey Zients held the job as acting Director from July until Nov. when Jacob Lew took over. He lasted until Jan. 2012 and then becam White House Chief of Staff and Zients appeared on the scene again.

3. The Jobs Council, consisting of 22 members (or did) and CEO Jeffrey Immelt of GE as the Director (or was). Some of the business leaders did not embrace Obama. Obama did not enorce some of the recommendations of the Job Council..
Part of Councils political value was to show the American people Obama was working closely with the top business people.
But those at the White House insisted ot would lead to real action. The last met in January.

4. Van Jones, Green Jobs Czar, admitted communist didn’t last long after he was outted an a controversy ensued.

5. The sheep. Not necessarily known to have their own thoughts, but can read a memo and follow directions, we have Eric Holder, Janet Napolitano, Timothy Geithner, and the prominent intellectual, Joseph Biden. Biden does go off course and sometimes has to sit in the “Time Out “ chair.

These are some of the selections that made up the appointments of the Obama administration. One would need a scorecard to say the least, but it is interesting to say the least. Compare this to steady and firm Mitt Romney whose first choice is Paul Ryan, an expert in his field and everyone respects.

I think I would say Romney has the talent of picking the right people for the right time in history and many of you would agree. Romney has always surrounded himself with experts and that is what we need.

I am excited, Jackson, for I do smell a victory.....:eusa_clap:

I would love to read, and perhaps, comment here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-the-white-house-national-security-leaks.html . Its right up this topic.

So far Romney’s ‘experts’ are doing a lousy job of running a presidential campaign.

Ain't that the truth, they should be out in front by comfortable margin but being unable to use real populism coupled with insanely bad decisions is crippling them.

Do you really think this type of thread has value? Obama appoints people you don't agree with. I say Romney surrounded himself with failed George bush re-treads.

I'm right. You're wrong. I win.

See how that works?

I'm really excited about this....i think we have a very solid team! And i can't wait for the Vice Presidential debates....it's gonna be a hoot! :)

Do you really think this type of thread has value? Obama appoints people you don't agree with. I say Romney surrounded himself with failed George bush re-treads.

See how that works?

I don't agree with communism....and not paying your taxes and getting away with it because your a democrat.

3. The Jobs Council, consisting of 22 members (or did) and CEO Jeffrey Immelt of GE as the Director (or was). Some of the business leaders did not embrace Obama. Obama did not endorce some of the recommendations of the Job Council..

See how that works?

My post is based on facts. So, who are the retreads of Romney's picks. He's only picked one, Ryan.

Last edited:

I would love to read, and perhaps, comment here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-the-white-house-national-security-leaks.html . Its right up this topic.

You are absolutely right, Publius, the topic is right there. Your article demonstrates exactly how the Whote House works and why there is so much strife. No wonder they cannot keep people in positions. Thank you for passing this along.

Forum List

Back