Obama supporters call Black Republican an Uncle Tom N*gger

God damn, and people wonder why they still get called racists today.

Black's are still slaves living on plantations? That's some racist shit right there.

Well they are. It's the Democratic Party Plantation. It is what it is.

What plantation are white conservative evangelical Christians on? They vote 95% republican.
And if you'll notice, no one calls them racial epithets or race traitors when they don't vote GOP.

You know, like Democrats do to black conservatives.

Black's are still slaves living on plantations? That's some racist shit right there.

No, it's not. Those are people who have the ability to exercise their rights to vote and associate with whoever they want to. Whether that be republican or democrat party, whether they be conservative or liberal, or whether they don't get involved in politics at all, that's their fucking choice to make.

You calling them slaves living on a plantation makes you sound like an idiot. You're trying to force their hand by invalidating the choices they've made.

That sir, makes you a racist. When you can't acknowledge that they make their own choices, and that you just consider them chained slaves unless they get on your side of the fence, that makes you a racist.
Actually, your little fantasy notwithstanding, it's the left that invalidates the choices made by black conservatives.

No, it's not. Those are people who have the ability to exercise their rights to vote and associate with whoever they want to. Whether that be republican or democrat party, whether they be conservative or liberal, or whether they don't get involved in politics at all, that's their fucking choice to make.

You calling them slaves living on a plantation makes you sound like an idiot.
It's a metaphor moron.

Drop dead.

Metaphor?
Yes, metaphor. Dumbass.

You calling them slaves living on a plantation makes you sound like an idiot. You're trying to force their hand by invalidating the choices they've made.

That sir, makes you a racist. When you can't acknowledge that they make their own choices, and that you just consider them chained slaves unless they get on your side of the fence, that makes you a racist.

Please tell me you know blacks held slaves. And so did First Nations.

This is for true.

Well i would never call anyone an "Uncle Tom N*gger" so i guess i'm still one-up on you guys. And i do believe Democrats think they own African Americans.

I'm sorry, is that person on these forums? No? They're just some person out there spouting equally stupid shit as you? Alright then.

Let me guess, you have "black friends" that makes you feel empowered to say what you do, yeah? Go out there and engage some black voters in dialogue and preface the conversation with the question of why they choose to be slaves on a democratic plantation.

See what kind of response you get. They're certainly not going to beg you to free them from the bonds of slavery.

Good god, I hate to see when the conservatives really try to rally around bringing in the Hispanic vote. "Towels here, get your towels here!"
It's funny how you blame conservatives for what liberals do.

And by "funny", I mean "moronic and pathetic".

Please tell me you know blacks held slaves. And so did First Nations.

This is for true.

Nuh UH!! Only evil nasty white Southern rednecks owned slaves.

Right, USMB lefties?

I'm sorry, is that person on these forums? No? They're just some person out there spouting equally stupid shit as you? Alright then.

Let me guess, you have "black friends" that makes you feel empowered to say what you do, yeah? Go out there and engage some black voters in dialogue and preface the conversation with the question of why they choose to be slaves on a democratic plantation.

See what kind of response you get. They're certainly not going to beg you to free them from the bonds of slavery.

Good god, I hate to see when the conservatives really try to rally around bringing in the Hispanic vote. "Towels here, get your towels here!"

Sorry but i don't suffer from Liberal White Guilt Syndrome. I don't appease and tell people only what they want to hear. That's just me. Sorry you don't like that but i wont appease you. You want to only hear Liberal White Guilt rants,then head over to HuffyPoop or Dumocrat Underground. Have fun.

Haha...HuffyPoop and Dumocrat Underground...I see what you did there!
Very clever!!!!

He's a wordsmith alright.

He's used to white liberals appeasing Angry Black Man. :lol:
Salt Jones is one these pricks that plays the race card at the slightest hint of disagreement.
I throw it right back in their face. Fuck 'em. HE is the racist. Although he has been trained to believe he has carte blanche to say and do as he pleases. He views himself as a perpetual victim as a matter of convenience.
I offer people like him no quarter.

Show where I posted that I was a victim of anything, Show where I have asked for anything from white people. There are 500 of my posts on file, search and back up your claim. I don't ask for anything from anybody, I set my goals, work my ass off and earn what I keep. I did that in the 20 years I spent in the military and I did that when I got hired in the civilian defense industry while still on terminal leave in the military. I have never been on welfare nor taken a penny of unemployment insurance. My hatred of whites isn't based on my victimization, I just think you motherfuckers aren't worth the air you breath. Throw whatever you want and watch your "quarter" get turned into a penny.
It is your irrational anger and hatred toward Caucasians that gives rise to it.
You view Caucasians as your enemy. That tells me you place blame for whatever has befallen you in your lifetime. In effect you place blame on whites for whatever upsets you. That mindset is one of a victim. Call it psycho babble or whatever term you wish to give.
All haters consider themselves victims of those they hate.
One does not have to state "I am a victim" to consider themselves a victim. It's easy to place blame on some one or some group of people.

He's used to white liberals appeasing Angry Black Man. :lol:
Salt Jones is one these pricks that plays the race card at the slightest hint of disagreement.
I throw it right back in their face. Fuck 'em. HE is the racist. Although he has been trained to believe he has carte blanche to say and do as he pleases. He views himself as a perpetual victim as a matter of convenience.

Show where I posted that I was a victim of anything, Show where I have asked for anything from white people. There are 500 of my posts on file, search and back up your claim. I don't ask for anything from anybody, I set my goals, work my ass off and earn what I keep. I did that in the 20 years I spent in the military and I did that when I got hired in the civilian defense industry while still on terminal leave in the military. I have never been on welfare nor taken a penny of unemployment insurance. My hatred of whites isn't based on my victimization, I just think you motherfuckers aren't worth the air you breath. Throw whatever you want and watch your "quarter" get turned into a penny.
"you motherfuckers"...
IN two words you just summed up your entire insignificant and pathetic existence.
Normally, I take the time to thank each and every military veteran for their service to the country.
I will make an exception for you. You sully the reputation of the Armed Services and with your hate, you disgrace the Uniform.
How sad for you that you've allowed yourself to sink to such a lowly state. A hater.
You're so filled with anger you didn't take the time to understand the context of the word "quarter"...Sheesh. You are beneath contemptible.

"you motherfuckers"...
IN two words you just summed up your entire insignificant and pathetic existence.
Normally, I take the time to thank each and every military veteran for their service to the country.
I will make an exception for you. You sully the reputation of the Armed Services and with your hate, you disgrace the Uniform.
How sad for you that you've allowed yourself to sink to such a lowly state. A hater.
You're so filled with anger you didn't take the time to understand the context of the word "quarter"...Sheesh. You are beneath contemptible.
I've told him before he was a lousy NCO. He may have thought his hate for his white Soldiers was well hidden, but they knew. They knew.

He wasn't worthy to lead American Soldiers.

Herman Cain is a runaway slave to the liberals. They can not have that and they must make every effort to capture him, castrate him and deliver him back to their plantation.

obama079.jpg

His word is my proof.

Do you think you are more patriotic, more courageous and a better American than John Lewis?

His word is your proof? Have you ever met him? Ever had any business dealings with him?

Yes I've met him. My parent were civil rights marchers in the 60's and met him then and they sit on national committees for the NAACP. I met him several times growing up at the NAACP headquarters.

Well that settles it. Thanks.

This thread, post # 188.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media...or-black-people-to-succeed-5.html#post4277971

10-16-2011, 08:52 AM

Sunshine
Adventurer!
Member #21954

Quote: Originally Posted by Salt Jones
Quote: Originally Posted by daveman
Quote: Originally Posted by Amelia
Yeah, white conservatives like Janeane Garofalo and Charles Sherrod. I hate how they talk about educated, successful blacks as if the blacks didn't have enough skills to develop their own opinions.
You hush. White liberals know exactly what it's like to be black.

Or so they keep telling me.
White liberals are as worthless as white conservatives, two sides of the same coin.
Life must really suck for someone who carries so much hatred in his heart~

The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshine For This Useful Post:
daveman (10-16-2011)

And look who read these posts and gave a thank you. The same person who wrote that I give white liberals a pass, the liar Daveman.
:clap2: Congratulations. You can almost think for yourself. Once you stop behaving exactly as Democrats want, there will be hope for you.

Ah. Daveman's confirmation of the fact that he is a proven liar. That was easy.
In order for your claim that I lied to be true, you have to prove I remembered your post when I made my claim in this thread.

Are you going to attempt that?

Forum List

Back