Obama stayed in contact with military officials and was "well-informed" during attack

Lakotah and NYCabiner do you realize how stupid is this thread?

We heard what Pantetta said and I think he said it to cover for Obama.

Now we know, thanks to you, if you are to be believed, that Obama was in charge and in control of the whole blotched situtation. Time for impeachement. Or don't you Obama apologists give a crap about another dead gay man??? Obviously not.

Media Matter is = to Truthmatters in regards to accuracy, non-partisan and truth.

Now we know, thanks to you, if you are to be believed, that Obama was in charge and in control of the whole blotched situtation. Time for impeachement. Or don't you Obama apologists give a crap about another dead gay man??? Obviously not.

Media Matter is = to Truthmatters in regards to accuracy, non-partisan and truth.

He says as the GOP asks itself why it can't win national elections...

He says as the GOP asks itself why it can't win national elections...

If supporting Obama's incompetence wins elections and pandering to the takers wins elections then I am happy losing. Obama got elected running on nothing, that is a sad, sad statement about how f...ed up he has the country.

No, Bush was AWOL - Obama was on duty.

Bush was successful. Obama is a failure.

In your fantasy world, which had Rick Perry as the next President.

Bush pulled us out of a recession in 18 months. Obama is still floundering in one. Bush won the war in Iraq, Obama lost the one in Afghanistan. Bush eliminated a muslim state's nuclear program. OBama has failed every effort to do the same.
We could go on and on.

Bush was successful. Obama is a failure.

Bush pulled us out of a recession in 18 months. Obama is still floundering in one. Bush won the war in Iraq, Obama lost the one in Afghanistan. Bush eliminated a muslim state's nuclear program. OBama has failed every effort to do the same.
We could go on and on.

Bush did not have to get out of a Bush recession

Why do they lie? Are their viewers really that stupid?

I don't know, why DID this administration lie and set their representatives out on national television to purposely mislead the American people and say it was an organized protest over a video? Where was the mention of Al Qaeda and placing complete blame and focus saying it was a terrorist attack? Why the diversion and obsession over a video instead?

140690-obama_golf.jpg

We could go on and on.

Right, he got out of a Clinton recession.

We could go on and on.

No BUSH had it worse recovering from the Clinton's recession. 9/11 the dot.com crash etc. It would be different if YOU were not tolld that what the inexperienced Obama was doing would drag out the recovery. It has now dragged out live with it.

obama stayed in contact with military officials during the whole event. Who? Did all the military officials involved forget that obama was in close contact with them.

I just watched Panetta say that no one heard from anyone at the White House! You are falling for Media Matters usual bullshit or you are lying or both.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back