Obama Spooks Toddler as White House Hosts Halloween Trick or Treat Night

Hey A-15...you were probably the one that made the kid cry...

How'd you get past the SS?

Devil%27s%20Weed%201.jpg

Well, naturally. Duh. :D
At least somebody got it. :lol:

I guess my racist comment in post #7 was to subtle for you.
That was so subtle it about smacked me. ;/
(and dude, at 1:30AM this morning I was plopped squat. lol.)

I thought Zoom's was cute though. I guess what surprised me about the story, and why I posted it, was the use of that word in the Google News story. That and the way they found it important to mention a toddler cried on seeing Obama.

WTH?

Anyway, a rather lame thread on my part...I'm working too much & too tired these days to bring my usual elegantly crafted banter and piercing illumination to many posts these days.

:razz:

At least somebody got it. :lol:

I thought Zoom's was cute though. I guess what surprised me about the story, and why I posted it, was the use of that word in the Google News story. That and the way they found it important to mention a toddler cried on seeing Obama.

WTH?

Anyway, a rather lame thread on my part...I'm working too much & too tired these days to bring my usual elegantly crafted banter and piercing illumination to many posts these days.

I haven't noticed anything different about your posts. :lol:

WTH?

Does my ass look too big in these jeans?

WTH?

Does my ass look too big in these jeans?
No, but the jeans look too small for your ass.

The toddler began crying when he saw Obama, because it reminded him of how much debt he would have to pay when he becomes an adult.

Political huh? :eusa_think:

The kid was only crying because Obama took his candy and gave it to the other kids who didn't work as hard as he did for his candy.

And then when the kid's parents tried to complain, he had them "suppressed." So I can see why he'd be crying. :eusa_whistle:

Obamas host Halloween event at orange White House

By Michael Mathes (AFP) – 2 hours ago

WASHINGTON — It was not your usual night at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue Saturday, with the White House lit up pumpkin-orange and thousands of little ghosts and goblins trick-or-treating the president of the United States.

Barack Obama's first Halloween as president saw him dishing out candy and pastries baked by his chef to many of the estimated 2,000 children -- many in elaborate costumes -- from 11 area schools on the north portico of the White House, as some of his top staff stepped into frightful or fuzzy character.

First Lady Michelle Obama by his side -- playing her part as a purring Cat Woman clad in an orange-and-black leopard print top, fuzzy ears and black eyeshadow -- Obama stayed in more presidential character, wearing slacks, a checkered shirt and a black sweater.

Obama was heard wishing several of the children -- most ages six to 14 -- a simple "Happy Halloween" as he doled out packets of candy and dried fruit bearing the presidential seal, while one toddler burst out crying in his father's arms when he saw the president.

More: AFP: Obamas host Halloween event at orange White House

That poor child.

& Michelle as cat woman! :eek:

Let's make it political. Go!

:eusa_eh:

The kid was crying, not because of Barack, but because he saw Michelle out of the corner of his eye and thought that she looked ugly in the clothes that she was wearing, he saw a humongous army of overpaid staffers, and he realized that she had only now become a proud American.

Forum List

Back