Obama Spooks Toddler as White House Hosts Halloween Trick or Treat Night

paperview

Life is Good
Jul 27, 2009
the road less traveled
Obamas host Halloween event at orange White House

By Michael Mathes (AFP) – 2 hours ago

WASHINGTON — It was not your usual night at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue Saturday, with the White House lit up pumpkin-orange and thousands of little ghosts and goblins trick-or-treating the president of the United States.

Barack Obama's first Halloween as president saw him dishing out candy and pastries baked by his chef to many of the estimated 2,000 children -- many in elaborate costumes -- from 11 area schools on the north portico of the White House, as some of his top staff stepped into frightful or fuzzy character.

First Lady Michelle Obama by his side -- playing her part as a purring Cat Woman clad in an orange-and-black leopard print top, fuzzy ears and black eyeshadow -- Obama stayed in more presidential character, wearing slacks, a checkered shirt and a black sweater.

Obama was heard wishing several of the children -- most ages six to 14 -- a simple "Happy Halloween" as he doled out packets of candy and dried fruit bearing the presidential seal, while one toddler burst out crying in his father's arms when he saw the president.

More: AFP: Obamas host Halloween event at orange White House

That poor child.

& Michelle as cat woman! :eek:

Let's make it political. Go!

:razz:

Obamas host Halloween event at orange White House

By Michael Mathes (AFP) – 2 hours ago

WASHINGTON — It was not your usual night at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue Saturday, with the White House lit up pumpkin-orange and thousands of little ghosts and goblins trick-or-treating the president of the United States.

Barack Obama's first Halloween as president saw him dishing out candy and pastries baked by his chef to many of the estimated 2,000 children -- many in elaborate costumes -- from 11 area schools on the north portico of the White House, as some of his top staff stepped into frightful or fuzzy character.

First Lady Michelle Obama by his side -- playing her part as a purring Cat Woman clad in an orange-and-black leopard print top, fuzzy ears and black eyeshadow -- Obama stayed in more presidential character, wearing slacks, a checkered shirt and a black sweater.

Obama was heard wishing several of the children -- most ages six to 14 -- a simple "Happy Halloween" as he doled out packets of candy and dried fruit bearing the presidential seal, while one toddler burst out crying in his father's arms when he saw the president.

More: AFP: Obamas host Halloween event at orange White House

That poor child.

& Michelle as cat woman! :eek:

Let's make it political. Go!

:razz:

The toddler was probably racist. His parents raised him to fear black people.

I don't have anything witty or clever to say because I'm wicked baked off some good nugget (for medicinal purposes because I know you motha' fuckers aren't going after dudes for that shit anymore) but I wanted you guys to know that I am reading and enjoying this thread.

I want to know where are bong smilie thing is at?

bong-hits.gif

The Government is scary - they make me scream every day.

And someone should tell Pelosi she doesn't have to be in costume every day of the year.

And someone should remind her that a broomstick is cheaper, more fuel efficient and does less environmental damage than that damned jet of hers.

Forum List

Back