Obama spending binge never happened

Another liar who's too dumb to know the difference between discretionary and nondiscretionary spending. Keep living the lie.

Keep moving the goal post for your idiot-n-chief.

No goal post is being moved. Obama's growth of the federal government is the lowest since the '50s. That's what the OP states, and that's what the fact is. But keep on lying.

Thanks for this post! I just confirms that we did right by putting a republican majority in Congress in 2010....since then Obama hasn't been able to spend what he'd like!:lol:

Thank you Congress for doing your job!!

What's funny is the OP and Obamabots are REALLY going to try and push this..

:lol:

Four years later and Obama is STILL not the fault of ANYTHING..It's still........Boooooooosh

Too bad for Obamabots the majority of the people believe he is..Approvals down in the mid 40's...tsk tsk

He's not at fault for growing government, which is the right wing lie.

It isn't so much obama's fault, as the fault of the democrats who voted for him. Fortunately obama is crashing even now and we will shortly be rid of him.

Oh, so the $5 trillion in new debt is just a figment of everyone's imagination.

I'm so relieved. :rolleyes:

About 4 Trillion of it is not "new" debt but was accrued in the previous administration.

Every penny of new debt is new debt.

Stop being foolish. I mean, more foolish than usual.

Yes, but when was that debt incurred? I bet you supported the Bush tax cuts, funded with debt. I also bet you knew that there would be a problem when the boomers retired. I also bet you chose to be ignorant, because you're a partisan hack.

Do you want Obama to default on debt incurred under law? Wouldn't that be unconstitutional?

Another right wing lie debunked.

Obama spending binge never happened
Commentary: Government outlays rising at slowest pace since 1950s

Of all the falsehoods told about President Barack Obama, the biggest whopper is the one about his reckless spending spree.

As would-be president Mitt Romney tells it: “I will lead us out of this debt and spending inferno.”

Almost everyone believes that Obama has presided over a massive increase in federal spending, an “inferno” of spending that threatens our jobs, our businesses and our children’s future. Even Democrats seem to think it’s true.

But it didn’t happen. Although there was a big stimulus bill under Obama, federal spending is rising at the slowest pace since Dwight Eisenhower brought the Korean War to an end in the 1950s.

MW-AR658_spendi_20120521163312_ME.jpg

Kind of like the holocaust huh? :cuckoo:

About 4 Trillion of it is not "new" debt but was accrued in the previous administration.

Bush really did spend like a drunken sailor. Obama bellied up to the bar and paid the tab.

With Obama money?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOZ-Etb0k0Q]Obama Money - Where Did it Come From? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI&feature=related]Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Bush really did spend like a drunken sailor. Obama bellied up to the bar and paid the tab.

Obama paid the tab?

Thank Allah, I thought the worthless fucker added $5 trillion in new debt, but since you honest demagogues claim that he didn't, I can be sure that the debt is lower now than when your Messiah® took office...

You should be. Obama has no control over non discretionary spending.
Right...No control.

That's why he has failed to submit a budget that would pass muster in the most leftist of congressional delegations in history, and only run the gubmint on one continuing resolution after another.

Just balloon the debt, wash your hands of it and say "non-discretionary spending!"

Fucking cowards....Every one of y'all.

The most basic point all you yayhoos continue to miss is that the biggest part of the yearly deficits are due to drops in tax revenue. 73% of Obama's deficits are due to losses in revenue, yet nobody wants to increase taxes, which is what needs to happen.

Bush got us to these spending levels; Obama just has not reduced them any. The biggest problem is that we can't get the economy growing again. While Cons tell us it is because of excess regulation and taxes being too high, the real truth is that having this huge debt hanging over our heads is scaring the bejesus out of everyone, so they are not spending. If we got revenues in line and attacked the debt problem, business would start spending again. The biggest lie we have been sold is that business won't invest because tax rates are too high. We all know it's a lie, and there is more than enough proof to back that up. We have the lowest effective tax rates in over 60 years, and the economy has been dead for the last four to five years, and it was stalled for the five to six years before that. The only reason there was any growth from 2000 forward was due to the housing bubble. Had all that paper money not been available, we would have seen a long recession much sooner. But since the housing bubble kept things afloat for a while, when it burst, it actually made things much worse.

Bottom line is that we need to get revenues back in line.

Forum List

Back