Obama speech...

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
just caught the end of it... He says there’s no place in this country for conservatives.

I knew it all along that’s his opinion

a kinda stupid statement------reminds me of the RANCOR
my hometown football team expressed toward the football
team of the "other" town-----------WE GONNA BURY THEM...
sheeesh------

He had like 30 people in the room.....all college students....

just caught the end of it... He says there’s no place in this country for conservatives.

I watched the whole thing and I know you're lying.

He never said there's no place in this country for conservatives.

That's all you people have, lies.

Pathetic.

I normally ignore the Hussein’s speeches since he lies so much. Of course nothing has changed. How did he criticize a trillion dollar deficit with a straight face? He goes on describe exactly what the Dems and radical left are doing, except he is claiming the right is doing it. He then made some claim about gays being arrested? What a lying piece of shit, no people are arrested for being gay, and no one has ever suggested anything like that. Was he confusing America for one of his beloved Islamic countries?

• Banned

I watched the whole thing and I know you're lying.

He never said there's no place in this country for conservatives.

That's all you people have, lies.

Pathetic.
Lol
Of course he wants to get rid of conservatives… That is the whole purpose of progressives

Just what do you expect from the Ex liar in Chief doing a speech for a guy who is being investigated by the FBI for theft and fraud. Oh he wants to be Govenor of Fla

Just what do you expect from the Ex liar in Chief doing a speech for a guy who is being investigated by the FBI for theft and fraud. Oh he wants to be Govenor of Fla

Florida's problem is that too many Northeast liberals have moved there to flee the high taxes up North. And now they want to F up that state.
We've had the same problem here in Southern Nevada from fleeing Californicators.
Progressivism spreads like cancer as they forget about what they fled from.

Forum List

Back