Obama + Soros = Uganda

To be honest we have to be in Africa, look at Al Qaeda expanding its wings and influence in countries like Nigeria, Kenya and Somalia and Chinese are everywhere in Africa now, we have to have a US influence in these countries Africa does have alot of resources to offer even though it is struggling right now.

Let's stipulate that you are correct....
1. why not use your intuitive explanation instead to the one offered by this administration?

2. how to explain the minimal force that was sent?

3. is it a coincidence that the Obama administration used R2P...which could be used against us...and shifts the decision making to the unelected United Nations...

Curiouser and curiouser.

To be honest we have to be in Africa, look at Al Qaeda expanding its wings and influence in countries like Nigeria, Kenya and Somalia and Chinese are everywhere in Africa now, we have to have a US influence in these countries Africa does have alot of resources to offer even though it is struggling right now.

I don't disagree. The issue is why the fuck the President of the United States of America is doing the bidding of George Soros. Why now do we suddenly need to be there? I said a couple of years ago we needed to be taking an interest in Africa. Now, suddenly, it's important.

And, again, the left seem to have no problem with having Soros as their puppet master. And they wonder why the TEA parties say we want our country back. LMAO.

I have to agree CG, we really should have been in Africa years ago, not just Militarily but economically, we really are playing catch up to the Chinese at this point and the Islamic militants are dug in at Nigeria, Sudan, Somalia and are trying in Kenya.

I don't disagree. The issue is why the fuck the President of the United States of America is doing the bidding of George Soros. Why now do we suddenly need to be there? I said a couple of years ago we needed to be taking an interest in Africa. Now, suddenly, it's important.

And, again, the left seem to have no problem with having Soros as their puppet master. And they wonder why the TEA parties say we want our country back. LMAO.

They want the country back so they can give it to the Koch brothers?

I suppose you find it coincidental that the spiderweb-like connections to George Soros, to AdBusters, the Tides Foundation, Fenton Communications, and Occupy Wall Street-
and the connections to the United Nations and President Obama-
are revealed,...

and the Left finds the Koch Brothers a convenient deflection.

Unless, of course, you personally believe that the governance of the United States should be turned over to internaional bodies.

They want the country back so they can give it to the Koch brothers?

No dear. Do less drugs.

Do you guys have any other come back than the drug one? It is kind of over played and outdated.

Let's stipulate that you are correct....
1. why not use your intuitive explanation instead to the one offered by this administration?

2. how to explain the minimal force that was sent?

3. is it a coincidence that the Obama administration used R2P...which could be used against us...and shifts the decision making to the unelected United Nations...

Curiouser and curiouser.

I really don't know PC, the truth is we are behind and should have been in Africa years ago, we have been trying to find a base for our Military command in Africa AFRICOM but have been unable to find a host country so far, the headquarters for AFRICOM is actually in Ramstein Air Base in Germany because we cannot find a country to host it, I think the minimal force was sent for a variety of reasons. 1. We really cannot afford to send a huge force to Uganda right now and if we sent several thousand troops people would look at it like were trying to invade Uganda or get ready for a big offensive in the region, this small force is enough to placate the anti war crowd that we are not going to start invading countries in Africa and is enough to show the Ugandans we are there to help them. The truth of the matter is we are playing catch up in Africa right now, if you go to any African country whether it be Liberia, Kenya, South Africa, Algeria etc you will see a Chinese presence economically and Islamic radicals have dug themselves good footholds in Somalia, the Sudan, Nigeria and they are trying in Kenya, we are just trying to get there at this point to be able to deal with all this the Islamic threat in Africa cannot be ignored, admitting all this about how we are behind would create more criticism for the POTUS and his admin.

I totally agree. Soros. You should see what he's doing behind the scenes with samir sharifov in azerbaijan. He's going to cause some serious unrest over there. Read all about it at forbes.

samir sharifov? are you out of your mind? what would soros want with him? he's corrupt...

he completely mismanaged azerbaijan's oil funds and raked in kickbacks from the asian development bank where he serves as a governor for azerbaijan. he's a dirtbag.

wait - i guess i just answered my own question. ha

Forum List

Back