Obama Silent As Pakistani Doctor Who Found Bin Laden Sentenced For Treason...

Hogwash. The only people who criticize him that way have an agenda against him. They criticize his every breath.

What do you expect from the Pakistainsi, roses?

Now we know why you call yourself "Blind" Boo. Very fitting

Wow, you're the first to come up with that one..........

Actually playing fetch with my nearly blind dog reminded me of the American voters in that she was easily distracted, but her nose would sniff out her toy where ever I threw it.

So what is your agenda?

We should have flew this guy out of the country as soon as Bin Laden was killed.

Damn straight. It could have been arranged and should have been.
This will make it much harder for informants to trusts us now.
Just plain despicable. I don't give a shit who is in the White House...this is unforgivable.

I agree 100%, who would trust the US after this?

It would be nice if President Obama PUBLICLY demanded OF Pakistan how any aid provided to anybody to GET bin Laden constitutes "TREASON" to Pakistan.

Dear dear ally Pakistan.

Pakistan is more worried abour India and we've propped Pakistan up with billions in military aid because of 9/11. They've pretty much stolen our money and helped hide UBL and his fellow goons along the border.

The gravy train from us needs to be cutoff forever and we need to openly support India against them and against China. India is the only country on the planet that can match China in people. India also hates China and Pakistan.

We need to downsize our mission in Afghanistan to just carrying out select "kill missions" and quit the charade of training the goat herders into a military. This downsizing would enable us to cut the Pakistan route off and their money making scam.

Pakistan is our enemy but we are only friendly with them since they provide a southern supply route into Afghanistan.

We need to get more supplies through the NDN, so we can cut our ties with the scumbag Pakistanis.

Also, we need to align ourselves with India against Pakistan for the long term.

Only problem is Pakistan has some serious long range missiles.

Hogwash. The only people who criticize him that way have an agenda against him. They criticize his every breath.

What do you expect from the Pakistainsi, roses?

Actually playing fetch with my nearly blind dog reminded me of the American voters in that she was easily distracted, but her nose would sniff out her toy where ever I threw it.

So what is your agenda?

You think someone has to have an agenda to think this is wrong??
Go on USPO forum...I had the same username there as here...go ahead and search through my old posts about Bush and the Iraq war...there are plenty of them.
This has nothing to do which damn party the current President belongs to - this is suicide foreign policy to out your informant. Just plain immoral and bad form.

So what is your agenda?

Go on USPO forum...I had the same username there as here...go ahead and search through my old posts about Bush and the Iraq war...there are plenty of them.
This has nothing to do which damn party the current President belongs to - this is suicide foreign policy to out your informant. Just plain immoral and bad form.

Nope. People who criticize the president by saying he is taking too much credit for the OBL operation have an agenda against the man. I just assumed by your one liner you actually read the post.......my bad.

I don't see any real evidence that the Obama Administration outed this man. The NY Times article says he admitted his involvment to Pakistani officals in the weeks after the raid. Panetta was said to have used his name last December but he was already under arrest by then.

So what is your agenda?

Nope. People who criticize the president by saying he is taking too much credit for the OBL operation have an agenda against the man. I just assumed by your one liner you actually read the post.......my bad.

I don't see any real evidence that the Obama Administration outed this man. The NY Times article says he admitted his involvment to Pakistani officals in the weeks after the raid. Panetta was said to have used his name last December but he was already under arrest by then.

All you have to do is listen to the press, Obama, and the left...Obama was armed to the teeth and nailed UBL...and outted a Doctor that helped them.:eusa_whistle:

WHY is it "treason" against our good ally pal buddy friend Pok-ee-stahn for the doctor to provide intel that helped us splatter bin Laden's brains on the wall?

Because Usama Bin Laden was a guest of the Pakistani government and for the Doctor to turn him in was treason.

WHY is it "treason" against our good ally pal buddy friend Pok-ee-stahn for the doctor to provide intel that helped us splatter bin Laden's brains on the wall?

I still say he should have gotten a better lawyer and placed blame one Obama since Obama took credit for it.

That won't work in the Pakistani courts, your guilt is already decided before your trial anyways in those countries.

Because Usama Bin Laden was a guest of the Pakistani government and for the Doctor to turn him in was treason.

Had our good pal, buddy, ally, friend, "Pok-ee-stahn," extended an official authorization to bin Laden?

I still say he should have gotten a better lawyer and placed blame one Obama since Obama took credit for it.

That won't work in the Pakistani courts, your guilt is already decided before your trial anyways in those countries.
Yeah you're correct no doubt...The comment was made tongue-in-cheek...knowing full well their system isn't anywhere near ours...;)

:)

Forum List

Back