Obama silence on cop deaths ripped, 'I'll save you a spot' at funerals mocks sheriff

Can you name one republican president that went to any funerals of cops that were killed by a perp?
I ask that the other day and got silence...

Most presidents have avoided the police topic. It's a local issue and they treated it as such.

But Obama made it his business. That's why he is now accountable for it.
Honestly, I thought cops had a thicker skin..

They do. But their supporters are relentless and aggressively defend them because, due to their job, they cannot speak publicly for themselves.

Sadly we have a president and Democrat Party who are just as passionate about hatred for them and cheering on violence against them
I personally know a dozen cops, their main concern is the proliferation of weapons-firearms that are being carried...legally.
That's not what my local cops say. Ours say their concern is that only criminals have guns. In their words, the wrong people have guns.

Well, maybe the story just got by him somehow.

Like another one I can think of.

sanchez%20steinle%20ap.jpg

Boo Hoo...no one sucked a cops dick and thats proof they hate cops. Suck it if you like them.

Can you name one republican president that went to any funerals of cops that were killed by a perp?

Most presidents have avoided the police topic. It's a local issue and they treated it as such.

They do. But their supporters are relentless and aggressively defend them because, due to their job, they cannot speak publicly for themselves.

Sadly we have a president and Democrat Party who are just as passionate about hatred for them and cheering on violence against them
that's a broad brush you are using to paint with!

most who continually speak out against cops on this site, are not even Democrats...they are libertarians and even conservatives...

that's a broad brush you are using to paint with!

most who continually speak out against cops on this site, are not even Democrats...they are libertarians and even conservatives...

But if it were a black THUG, he'd have sent THREE representatives of the fucking regime!

Washington Examiner ^
| 2/15/16 | Paul Bedard
President Obama's silence on a wave of recent killings ( FIVE in the last week!!!) of police officers is being ripped by law enforcement, with one Maryland sheriff taking to Facebook to mock that he will "save you a spot next to me!" at this week's funerals for two deputies. "Mr. President, your silence about these events SPEAKS VOLUMES!!!! PS: I'll be standing outside in the cold next week with my deputies for the funerals of the Harford Co deputies; I'll save you a spot next to me!" Facebooked Carroll County Sheriff Jim DeWees.

That is part of the problem, too many Presidents avoided the topic that is why it has come to a head.
Unfortunately good folks stand idly by and watch bad people do dirt.

He's a politician so it's to late now without a outright public apology to all police officers..... Course he could have all of them to the Rose Garden for a beer.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I personally know a dozen cops, their main concern is the proliferation of weapons-firearms that are being carried...legally.
I know lots of cops, their biggest concern is the "proliferation of weapons-firearms"... NOT being carried legally

I know lots of cops, their biggest concern is the "proliferation of weapons-firearms"... NOT being carried legally
I mentioned once before on a gun thread that I have a friend who is a police chief and a CC instructor and he tells the students that police want to see more responsible citizens carrying guns.

images

If he's the king or the president then he's as much at fault about the actions of the police as the men he complains about. After all he's the boss...

"A good leader takes a little more than his share of the blame, a little less than his share of the credit."
Arnold H. Glasow

"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."
Lao Tzu

*****SMILE*****

Different place, different people..People around here carry firearms in their vehicles, and everyone knows everyone else being a small community...and cops around here don't care about locals, we get a lot of outsides during the summer season to float the river and camp and drink lots of booze...One year frat Asian students from the U of Arkanass slit each other up with samurai swords during a floating trip..

images

If he's the king or the president then he's as much at fault about the actions of the police as the men he complains about. After all he's the boss...

"A good leader takes a little more than his share of the blame, a little less than his share of the credit."
Arnold H. Glasow

"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."
Lao Tzu

*****SMILE*****

In the chain of command...the proper facility to rest responsibility..

Different place, different people..People around here carry firearms in their vehicles, and everyone knows everyone else being a small community...and cops around here don't care about locals, we get a lot of outsides during the summer season to float the river and camp and drink lots of booze...One year frat Asian students from the U of Arkanass slit each other up with samurai swords during a floating trip..
A similar situation here, lots of locals are known and trusted to responsibly carry firearms. Lots of summer visitors, both citizen and foreigners, think they should be allowed to carry on the "old west" and do stupid shit. I especially like it when they take the Disney point of view vis-a-vis the local wildlife. No one told the wildlife they are part of a petting zoo.

Forum List

Back